Emilio Azevedo Photography Reviews

36 | San Diego, CA

36 Reviews for Emilio Azevedo Photography

Amy · Married on 06/27/2010

Emilio was the best photographer we could have ever wished for! He was very professional and you could tell that he absolutely loves what he does. He photographed our entire wedding day from beginning to end and also designed and delivered our wedding albums to us in an extremely timely matter. My husband Damian and I now live in London and recently got married in La Jolla California and we highly recommend Emilio for any and every photography need you might have. We authorize Emilio to show some of our photos as samples. Trust me....he is the best!

Christina · Married on 05/07/2010

He is absolutely amazing and I will definitely be using him
    in the future for family photos!

Sent on 11/13/2010

Ashlyn · Married on 04/17/2010

My husband and I went to many other photographers before finally finding Emilio. I guess its true what the say, save the best for last! We were so pleased with our photos, Emilio's professionalism, and his consistency in keeping us happy. I would highly recommend Emilio to anyone. He gets to know your personality, is committed to his work, his clients, and bottom line is a truly gifted artist.

Sent on 07/20/2010

Alba · Married on 10/17/2009

Emilio provided photography services for our wedding and reception… and let me tell you, he is a true artist as evidenced by his ability to embrace and capture the beauty of each location and special moment. At our first meeting, it was apparent that he had a genuine passion for the art of photography. He did not have an aggressive approach and he instead let his work speak for itself.

Emilio was (along with his assisting staff) very professional and punctual at all times. He even worked with us when our event had to be rescheduled due to an emergency.

When the wedding album was completed, we could not stop staring at it and reliving our day! We love that we can see the thought and care he took with each photo that were picked to go into the excellent quality wedding album. By taking his time to learn about us as a couple, he incorporated a unique beauty and personalization into the album.

We will forever be grateful to Emilio for capturing our special day. If you are looking for excellent quality work by a passionate artist, we highly recommend Emilio for your photography needs!

Alba and Joaquin Marquez

Sent on 11/18/2010

Shey · Married on 08/05/2009

Great experience with the help of this great photographer made our memories a lasting one

Diogo · Married on 05/03/2009

The one word we would use to sum up our entire experience with Emilio is extraordinary. Emilio is an awesome photographer and a great guy. We used his services for our engagement and wedding pictures. We have awesome shots to thank him for. Great at capturing the emotion of a moment. He is truly a man of his art.
    Natalie and Diogo

Sent on 07/16/2010

tomora · Married on 03/07/2009

I only have great things to say about Emilio. We used him for our engagement session and for our wedding. He was fun, organized and professional. Emilio came to the location early to scout it out so he knew how to optimize the location.
    We had two photgraphers for the wedding and one photgrapher came to house to photograph the men getting dressed and Emilio was at the location to capture the ladies.
    Emilio was more than reasonable in pricing and his package deal. He did a wonderful job on both our books (engagement and wedding) and I haven't seen anything else like it around. I recommend Emilio to everyone I know having a wedding or getting engaged. He is the BEST!!!

Thanks Emilio,

TS

Sent on 07/17/2010

Linda · Married on 09/10/2010

Emilio was great to work with and took some beautiful shots for our engagement and wedding photos.

Sent on 04/21/2011

Ryan · Married on 04/07/2012

My wife and I were very satisfied to have Emilio as our photographer. Emilio was very responsive by either phone, email as well as in person. Emilio was quick to answer any questions we had and worked with us within our budget. In interviewing potential other photographers, Emilio stood out from others by being attentive to our requests as well as showing his passion for his art and professional product. Emilio was very professional through the entire process and made our day fun with great photo recommendations and energy. Emilio captured our day very well, memorializing these moments in picture. Emilio also was very quick and through in editing our photos and he provided us with our copies in a very timely manner. I would highly recommend Emilio’s services and will look forward to utilizing his company in photos of my family as we grow and mature through the years to come

Sent on 05/02/2012

Marcus · Married on 10/04/2010

We loved every thing about him. We got a lot of nice pictures. We had a very small ceromony. Our wedding day it rained and the pictures still came out great. My wife was very comfortable with him. That and the quality of the pictures even in the rain was the most important thing to us. Pictures were fenominal, even with the weather the way it was. I was recommended by my class mate who used him and i liked her pictures. I googled him and his work is good. He is well known in san diego especially. All our needs were met. We will be using him again in our reception.

Rupi · Married on 07/30/2016

3.6
      3.0
      3.0

Though Emilio is very nice and professional, and his services are affordable I wasn't particularly impressed with the final product. We were hard-pressed to find a shot where both my husband and I looked our best, and ultimately some key shots were missing (me with my whole family, my husband with his, etc).

Sent on 12/13/2016

Emilio Azevedo Photography's reply:

Hi Rupi, I'm sorry you feel this way. I really do my very best to capture all the key shots and moments for all my clients but, a wedding day is a live event in motion at all times. I remember the formal shots with the family and I approached you to inquire if we were missing any shots and i guess, for the best of my knowledge, we all agreed that we were not missing anything. I also suggested on an email before the wedding day to have a family member with a shot list including all the key family members. I do that because I don't know who is who in your family. Immediately family yes but not your extended family. I definitely got good shots of the two of you throughout the day. Anyway, I appreciate your feedback and I wish you all the best.