Emiliano Russo Photographer Reviews

13 Reviews for Emiliano Russo Photographer

• Sara

Sara Mason · Married on 12/14/2018

Passionate and professional

We had the pleasure of having Emiliano photograph our intimate elopement in Amalfi. Emiliano is attentive and passionate which shines through his work. He created such a warm and open environment from the moment we met him that we were instantly enamored with his artistic spirit and fun easy-going personality. We highly recommend Emiliano, he delivers beautiful photos which we will cherish forever!

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Mila

Mila Smokova · Married on 09/26/2018

He is an artist

We cannot speak highly enough of Emiliano. We got married in September yet the majority of our wedding was after dark and Emiliano didn't use a flash once - which was one of the main reasons we chose him. His documentary style photography is EXACTLY what we wanted, he captured the day exactly how it was and for the beauty it delivered. He got the glow of the candles and the warmth of the day and private moments that we didn't even know happened.

We initially got in touch with Emiliano because he has photographed sveral weddings in Amalfi previously and we wanted someone who was familiar with the space as it isn't a venue we could frequently visit. We knew as soon as we met him that he was the right photographer for us, he is a person who is passionate about taking photos and that shines through in his work and him as a person. He was laid back and subtle throughout our day and has a cracking sense of humour that fit in perfectly with our wedding. We also had a team of two videographers who Emiliano worked with extremely well ensuring that they got the shots they needed as well as capturing his own - that was priceless to us.

The cost was very reasonable! We will cherish our photos for years to come and can't thank Emiliano enough for capturing our day so perfectly. Would 100% recommend him, look no further!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Dorothy

Dorothy and Ryan · Married on 07/18/2018

We love his talent and his personality

I don't know how I got so lucky to book you Emiliano! You perfectly captured the day. We had the BEST time with you and your entire crew!! You definitely turned a gloomy and cloudy day into one I'll never forget! Everyone at the wedding and back at home has told me i had an absolutely amazing photographer! You made the day very FUN for me and my family. I can't thank you enough for that.

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie Wertz · Married on 07/10/2018

Just capable of

Having Emiliano Russo as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we have ever made. From start to finish I have nothing but amazing memories from working with his team. Emiliano was with us from my bridal shower all the way up to the wedding day and it was truly an honour to have him and his team be part of our day. Taking pictures on your wedding day can be an extremely long and tedious part of your day but I can honestly say it did not feel this way at all. Emiliano and his team handled our large bridal party so well and allowed my husband and I to have fun while taking too many posed pictures. Wheather in our wedding day was so hot and taking pictures outside did get a little hard. It was sticky outside but Emiliano was great about this and really did make this a great experience for us. Every picture we ever received from my bridal shower to the wedding was perfect- there isn't one bad picture! Emiliano and his team captured moments I didn't even know happened- they really do a great job of not only capturing the whole day but capturing special moments that really do tell a story. My husband and I couldn't have picked a better photographer. Thanks Emiliano and the entire team you guys are amazing!!

• Candice

Candice Williams · Married on 06/12/2018

A successful choice for a wedding in Italy

We love love love Emiliano. He did our wedding and we couldn't have asked for more. We didn't want tons of staged shots and he did exactly that. We got beautiful pictures of us getting ready, our first look, ceremony & reception. He also handled our families wonderfully, firmly but politely, to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. Our wedding was in June and we got our pictures back about a month later. We couldn't be happier than this. I would recommend him without reservation or hesitation. Love his work!

Patrick · Married on 06/11/2018

We chose to get married in Sorrento and live in the US. While we looked around at different photographers we ultimately settled on Emiliano. We are so glad we did. He has an amazing eye and while the surroundings were beautiful he managed to add even more. We have well documented memories that will last a lifetime. He took an amazing wedding to the next level with his photography and the video. The photos were all artfully framed and captured beautiful memories in time and the video creates the experience of being there. Everyone who has seen it has been impressed. I would highly recommend Emiliano to help create your own beautiful and amazing memories.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Claire · Married on 05/23/2018

Sent on 08/03/2018

Abigail Stanton · Married on 05/15/2018

Experienced and kind person

I highly recommend Emiliano Russo to any future brides or grooms looking for an Amalfi Wedding Photographer!! He is incredibly professional, kind and made the entire process simple and easy. Emiliano always responded promptly and answered all of our questions. The photos were the most important thing to me, other than getting hitched, and I couldn’t be happier with the results. Emiliano was our photographer and he was AMAZING! His upbeat, kind and patient attitude put us all at ease, not to mention what a blast he is to be around. We loved sharing our special day with him and didn’t want him to leave! We love so many of his photos, it’s hard to even chose which are best. Our wedding memories will last a lifetime thanks to Emiliano and we are forever grateful! If you are on the fence, I promise you won’t regret it.

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • W

Willandellie · Married on 05/11/2018

We love him!

I don’t even know where to begin with how amazing Emiliano is, never did I think when I started my wedding planning that we would find such an amazing team that made our day so special. He loves what he does and you can tell he was so thoughtful and wanted to make our day 100% perfect, he was like a part of our family on the day and everyone loved him and his humour. He has taken so much care and attention over our photos and video and these are truly memories we will keep forever. Me and my husband feel so lucky to have had someone so amazing be part of our day and we can’t thank him enough

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny De Paola · Married on 05/04/2018

Highly recommended

Emiliano Russo photographed our wedding this past September, and we were so happy with how she documented our special days. He was highly recommended by a friend of us who already hired him in Italy, and now I highly recommend him as well! From our first chat he was open to accommodating our ideas and vision into his work. Our wedding celebrations were spread out all over Amalfi Coast, where he captured our love for Italy. Then he incorporated our love for architecture and historic buildings downtown Amalfi into our photographs. Working with Emiliano has been an absolute pleasure. We were fortunate enough to have him photograph both our engagement session and wedding; and from our initial consultation through the delivery of our final photos, we have enjoyed every minute. He was easy to get in touch with and was very good about communicating all necessary information leading up to our big day. Once he arrived on our wedding day, we didn’t have to worry about anything as she took control to ensure we stayed on schedule and got all the shots we wanted. His experience was evident as we had to deal with some interruptions for rain other small mishaps, but he never once seemed phased. Not only did my wife and I appreciate his professional but friendly attitude, but our families, bridal party, and guests raved about his efficiency and comforting demeanor as well. We received a few “sneak peak” shots soon after the wedding and were truly blown away. He delivered the rest of the photos right on schedule and they far surpassed our wildest expectations. Emiliano’s creativity and talent for capturing emotion is unbeatable and worth every euros. We are so thankful to be able to relive one of the best days of our lives through her photos and can’t recommend his services enough!

• Katherine

Katherine · Married on 05/02/2018

Amazing and creative

Thank you for the great photos and for being part of our amazing wedding. You made the whole photography process seamless and we love the fact that you blended in so good with our wedding party and guests. We love, love love the photos with Amalfi Coast background. I will post a few soon. Thank you Emiliano. Well deserved the 5 stars!

• Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Black · Married on 04/19/2018

Amazing work and great talent and creativity

We were privileged to have Emiliano and his team in our wedding and engagement session! From the moment I spoke to Emiliano on the phone, I knew we were in good hands because of his professionalism and genuine interest in us as a couple. During the whole wedding planning process, Emiliano was very helpful and responsive. He coordinated with our wedding planner, and even familiarized herself with all the ceremony rituals so that she knew all the right photo ops. Needless to say, it was so great working with him! Emiliano and his team captured the most amazing shots of our us, our family and our friends!! We are beyond thrilled with the way the photos turned out!! Thank you to you and we highly recommend Emiliano Russo for your wedding!

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Helen

Helen Ann Hall · Married on 03/30/2018

Very professional

Finding the right photographers for our wedding day was quite important to me so I did a lot of research. Lookinng for a photographer in Italy when you are overseas is not that easy. I not only looked at portfolios, but I wanted to find an artist was up for traveling to such a random location and also have awesome personalities to fit in with the easy going crowd. That is why I was so thrilled to have Emiliano available for our special day. I knew he would be awesome once we met them, but he went above and beyond for our wedding and I couldn’t thank him enough. Our engagement and wedding photos are not only stunning, but he captured moments I didn’t even realize were happening. I’ve had family members also comment on how he caught a moment just right with someone laughing/smiling/crying … it takes you back to the day and how we felt the love all around us. Emiliano and his team are very professional and work fantastic together! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/15/2019