31 Reviews for Emerald Stone Photography

Digital Files (3)
High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Canvas (1)

Emerald Stone Photography was such a pleasure to work with. We had so much fun with Josh during our Engagement Photos and the more so during our Wedding Day. We appreciated his playfulness and commitment to making sure he captured who we were. He has such a great vision for photos and set us up for some really great shots. His easy going nature and ability to go with the flow worked well with our dynamic. As far as communication goes, I appreciated how easy it was to contact and get in touch with everyone. Erica was very responsive over email and Josh stayed in touch up until the day before the wedding. It was a nice touch him reaching out a few days before the wedding, it made the whole experience feel more personal. We just got out sneak peak photos, and I cannot wait to see the rest!! Thank you Josh, Ashlie & Erica for helping us capture such a magical day in our lives.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

If you're looking for a top notch photographer, look no further! Erica and her team are truly amazing! She's replies to email very quickly and goes through every detail with you! Erica and her team truly cares about how you envision your wedding photos to be!

Profile Picture Katlyn, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Prints, Additional Hours, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Emerald Stone Photography is amazing! Erica is so talented in what she does, and is very quick to respond to emails, texts, or phone calls. She was so sweet and accommodating with everything! She took our engagement photos, and traveled a good distance from PA to Baltimore in order to shoot photos at my husband and I's favorite location. We brought our dog, and she did such a wonderful job including him in our photos! For our wedding day, we had Josh and Ashlie as our photographers, who were equally as great. Josh was amazing in getting absolutely every photo I wanted - he even went into a field just to get the perfect photo! They both did a great job in suggesting great photo ops that we might not have thought of. I got a "sneak peek" of photos a few days after the wedding, and they are stunning! I am so excited to see the rest. I told Erica from the beginning that the photos were my most important part of the engagement and wedding, and she did not disappoint! I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/16/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Erica was amazing through our whole wedding process! We met her at a showcase which happened to be the first "wedding planning" event my husband and I had attended. She followed up with us immediately after the showcase and we booked her right away. Erica traveled from York PA to Philadelphia to do our engagement photos, and you would have thought we were friends for years. She is so sweet and easy to get along with. It felt natural to have her there to capture our engagement. We received ENDLESS compliments on how beautiful our photos were, and we could not wait to have her at our wedding. I swear Erica gets more and more talented with every photo we see from her. She has this incredible ability to make the most candid moments look stunning. She was always VERY timely in getting back to us any time I reached out to her. She was SUPER responsive when we were creating our day of timeline. I had her running from place to place and she never complained. We are so in love with our wedding photos. If you have the opportunity to have Erica capture your day, do not hesitate!!

Photos
Profile Picture Devon, 6/9/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Albums

It was an absolute pleasure to have Emerald Stone Photography and staff photograph our wedding! Erica and her team were an absolute delight to work with in the months leading up to and during our wedding. She made a point to ask personal questions to understand what was most important to my husband and I. She took the time to understand us as a couple and our family dynamic to ensure that she captured key moments of our day. She is incredibly responsive, and I truly feel like we bonded throughout this process. She has an amazing eye and captured some wonderful moments that we just might have missed while in the midst of our excitement. Our conversations leading up to our big day were always lighthearted and casual as if we had been friends for years. Quite honestly, by the time the wedding came, I considered them guests as well. We've just received our gallery, in a timely fashion might I add, and that's even after receiving some amazing teasers during her editing process. The hardest part about Erica and her crew being so talented is trying to decide which ones to frame around the house. THANK YOU for being such a kind person with an amazing spirit. Photography is absolutely one of your many callings. We've gotten to know you as an amazing mother and even more amazing professional. Thank for making our wedding day such the fairy tale!

Photo
Profile Picture Teddi, 4/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Erica made sure to capture every detail! Including details I wouldn't have thought of! Thank you for giving me treasured menoriesI wil cherish forever!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Prints

Erica was so wonderful! The pictures were more than we could ask for. So glad we chose Emerald Stone Photography. Our day was seamless because of her direction. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Engagement Shoot

When I got engaged, there was never a question in my mind as to who I'd want behind the lens for my special day!!! Erica has already caught so many priceless moments that I will love and cherish for a lifetime!!! She was very patient and accomodating and had the eye for the most beautiful shots. These special days come and go in the blink of an eye and are over in just a fleeting moment. But if you do it right, that day will last forever!!! Pleeease Don't skimp out on your photographers - you'll regret it! Emerald Stone was one of the best decisions that I could've possibly made for our wedding!!!

Profile Picture Amelia, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Your pictures are one of the most important part of your wedding and with Erica you dont have to worry they will turn out amazing!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Awesome Awesome Awesome!! Love Erica and her amazing, talented sidekicks. I used Emerald Stone for both our wedding photography, and our wedding videography. I have only seen a few "sneak peak" photos and I am DYING to see the rest. I can't believe my husband and I are actually the ones in those pictures! I can't wait to see the video! Erica also pitched in help where ever it was needed, she helped my mother in law get her shoes on, and helped guide us through the garter removal. We were not told how all of that went, and neither one of us have been to a lot of weddings. He removed the garter and we were like "well now what the heck do we do?" lol! It was quite a stressful day for us but she was right there, more than happy to help us. Erica and her team are OH SO APPRECIATED!!

Profile Picture Tawney, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Erica is amazing. Her photos and how she handles her clients is amazing. I look forward to seeing our photos.

Profile Picture Mandy , 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erica did an amazing job! She was very flexible with all the planning of the engagement and wedding photos. The photos are gorgeous and exactly the style I was looking for. If you have a vision for what photos you want she will make them happen for you!

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emerald Stone Photography was simply amazing! They made the selection process for a photographer so easy! I highly recommend them for brides looking for a simple and wonderful process! Erica made us feel so relaxed in the middle of a crazy day!! Thank you so much for everything!!!

Profile Picture Madison, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

My husband I searched and searched for a photographer who not only did we love their photos but we could get along and connect with. From the first phone call to now weeks after our wedding Erica is always there to make stressful time feel more fun. She was willing to be flexible with our hectic schedules and not living locally. Erica responds quickly politely and professionally. She is very organized and made my husband and I feel confident that details were thought through and that we would have the moments we wanted captured to look back on forever. We absolutely LOVED working with Erica and getting to know her.

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We highly recommend Erica to anyone looking for a quality photographer with a reasonable price tag! She was super flexible throughout the process and continues to provide great customer service after the event. We'll be using her again and again!

Profile Picture Jason, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My experience was nothing short of amazing! Erica was so organaized and helpful with putting all the plans in order. She really took the time to make sure all of our special moments were captured. We were blown away by our pictures! I highly recommend Emerald Stone!

Profile Picture Ashlie, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erica was absolutely wonderful to work with! From the time we booked, up until the big day, she remained in touch and willing to answer any questions or concerns we had. Erica and her assistant, Ashlie, were so down to earth, patient, fun, professional, and creative during our wedding. Erica is so talented, and we love our photos! We are so happy we were able to have her photograph our wedding!!

Profile Picture Olivia, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erica is a wonderful photographer and visionary. She is very friendly and open to your ideas. Erica has always taken amazing photos that always exceed my expectations. We had a few hiccups on our wedding day like any other and she said went along with the day gracefully and I couldn't of asked for a better person to capture my day so I can relive it whenever I want looking at her photos!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Emerald Stone Photography provides you with one-of-a-kind photos! You won't be disappointed. The quality is spectacular and they are very easy to work with. They will make sure they capture everything you want on your special day. I'm beyond thrilled with the way my wedding pictures turned out! I couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so happy we made the choice to use Emerald Stone as our wedding photographer for our wedding in October. Erica and her team were so easy to work with and did SUCH an amazing job with our pictures. We had such a wonderful experience with Emerald Stone from beginning to end and we couldn't have picked someone better to capture our day! I would highly recommend Emerald Stone to anyone!

Profile Picture Sam, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erica's photography is wonderful! Our wedding pictures turned out beautiful!! It was a pleasure to work with her :)

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erica is beyond amazing when it comes to professionalism, quality, and flexibility! She was not only there keeping me sane when our photography timeline had to be tweaked last minute, but she even took the initiative to speak with our site coordinator to go over the details. Erica's creativity was evident from the moment we met her. Her portfolio is very impressive and the photographs we have seen so far so above and beyond what we were expecting. She captured such precious moments and did so in a professional yet easygoing way. When planning another photoshoot in the future, we will undoubtedly choose Emerald Stone Photography!

Profile Picture tatum, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She was fabulous was so excited to have her on my special day!!!!

Profile Picture jessica, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erica is very easy to work with, she takes awesome pictures and really knows how to work with small children. Considering our child wanted no pictures with me and my husband Erica still got some awesome pictures of my daughter by herself. I also love the sneak peaks she posts it gets you really excited to see the rest of your pictures. Would highly recommend her for Wedding and other picture taking.

Profile Picture Jodie, 9/3/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints

Erica did such an amazing job on both my engagement pictures and my wedding pictures!!
I could not have asked anything better! She was so nice and guided me for poses that she knew would be
Stunning!! I loved working with her and would recommend her to all of my family and friends!!!!

Profile Picture Jena, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews