Emerald Crane Reviews

Emerald Crane 1
  • Sarah

Sarah Barone · Married on 09/22/2018

Exceeds expectations, beautiful artistry

We used Emerald Crane for our table and lanterns rentals and also for photography. Kimi was professional but also made us feel very comfortable. We received our prints quickly and she captured the vibe and emotions of our day. She has a good eye for light and composition and we were very pleased with our finished photos.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Nikki · Married on 08/18/2018

These elements added the perfect touches to our day! Especially the goblets - they truly made every pop and I’m SO happy I chose all the amber! Insaley gorgeous.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Eric · Married on 06/09/2018

The copper bars we rented from Emerald Crane were amazing, they were exactly what we were looking for and really added to the feel of our wedding. Kimi was very easy to work with, and the drop off and pick up were totally seamless.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Alison · Married on 09/08/2017

Kimi at Emerald Crane was a delight to work with for my wedding!

Her selection of rentals was just the style I was looking for, and she had a great show room in her barn for me to view her items. I had so many compliments from her items at my wedding and I was delighted to see how her items pulled together my wedding theme. I rented 2 rugs, depression water goblets, and two high back rattan chairs.

I was most impressed with her willingness to add what I was looking for to her collection so I could rent them for my wedding day. I was in search of 2 rattan chairs for the sweetheart table. Kimi searched and found a great pair that she bought specifically so that I was able to rent them for my wedding. Her customer service skills and willingness to see and celebrate the bride's vision was refreshing to work with. Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Josh · Married on 12/31/2016

Emerald Crane is THE company you should be dealing with for your events anywhere in KZoo! Kimmy helped my wife and I set up and execute a fantastic reception for our family who could not attend a destination wedding. She has fantastic ideas, tremendous patience, and awesome items and props to make your event perfect. She also takes amazing photos!! We would definitely use her again for any events we plan in the homeland!

Emerald Crane 2
    Sent on 01/13/2018

Teicia · Married on 11/04/2016

Tables were gorgeous and the perfect addition to our romantic and lavish wedding! Her prices were much better than any competitor, the delivery worked out seamlessly, and her correspondence was quick and professional. I would highly recommend using Emerald Crane for all your wedding furniture rental needs! PS. Her tables are each hand made one of pieces, you won't find anything like it! -Tricia

Sent on 01/06/2017

Erin · Married on 10/16/2016

The Emerald Crane tables we rented were by far my favorite touch of my wedding. They were gorgeous and were raved about by all. Kimberly was so attentive with response times and was a sweetheart to work with. The rental prices were the best around as were the delivery prices and set up prices. The set up/ breakdown crew were awesome as well. Extremely polite and fun to be interact with. Thank you so much for being such a great vendor for our wedding! By far one of our favorites!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Karen · Married on 10/08/2016

We rented the 8 foot wooden tables for our rehearsal dinner, and they were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Celestina · Married on 09/18/2016

We are extremely satisfied with our service from Kimi. She was prompt to respond anytime I had a question, and was flexible when I needed to change my order at the last minute. The tables and chairs we rented were absolutely beautiful and very well made! I highly recommend this vendor to any bride looking for quality service and product.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Laura · Married on 08/20/2016

Emerald Crane products and the mind behind the beautiful vintage bohemian pieces are absolutely impeccable in every way. Each rental item was in perfect condition, set up exactly as hoped, and delivered on time. You can count on Emerald Crane’s products to be well cared for and to create a beautiful dreamy setting for your special day. Kimi went above and beyond to create the beautiful space for our event; her services were well beyond what was expected. Kimi spent hours the day of setting-up and coordinating with numerous other vendors. Allow Kimi to take away so much stress from your planning. Her touch adds an organic whimsical element that can only be reached by utilizing her vintage pieces and creative mind. Do yourself a favor and add that special flair to your event and hire Emerald Crane to do it – you will be so happy you did!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2017

I knew I wanted furniture for my wedding but when I found the furniture that Emerald Crane had I fell in love. The furniture that we had was outside under one of their chandeliers and it was one of the main focal points. Everyone raved about the furntiture and I couldn't have been happier with how it turned out.

Sent on 09/24/2017