Emerald City Trapeze Reviews

1 | Seattle, WA

1 Reviews for Emerald City Trapeze

Emerald City Trapeze is seriously one of the most magical venues in Seattle. I visited so many venues over the last couple of years for other weddings; however, I have to say that the natural beauty of Emerald City Trapeze is just unmatchable. The location is prime, as it is just minutes from I-90, I-5, and downtown. My guests loved the fact that they could fly in and visit the city and then find easy parking for the wedding. My wedding took place on a beautiful, sunny, fall day so the lighting inside the building was excellent. My photographer loved it!

The cost of the venue is quite reasonable compared to other ballrooms, outdoor retreats, and hotels in the area. One of the most interesting things about the venue is the fact that Emerald City Trapeze is a working trapeze school! So cool! It meant that we were offered aerial artists, circus performers, a trapeze show, custom lighting and projection, and incredible ambiance without having to buy a bunch of stuff to create the perfect 'vibe'! You kind of have to see it to believe it... it's definitely unique.

If you like to party and dance, this is one of the best venues for it. They have professional lighting and sound and it was SO cool. I loved the fact that my guests really got into it. If they needed a break from dancing, they headed upstairs to one of the balconies to enjoy the views of the dance floor.

I highly recommend visiting the venue to meet with one of their staff members. They will give you a tour of the venue, hopefully during one of their classes (Free trapeze show! Whohoo!)! I nearly signed up for a class while I was watching. It was incredible!

Overall, I give it 5 huge gold stars!

Sent on 08/20/2014