76 Reviews for Emerald City Photo Booth

Clean Up (1)
CD/DVD of Images (1)
Enclosed Booth (1)
Prints (1)

We all had so much fun with the photo booth. They had fun props, cute backdrop options, and the photos printed out in seconds. They were also super easy to book/work with leading up to the event and had much more better prices than other companies. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jenna, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chad was great to work with. He took care of the setup and entertained guests! The photo booth was awesome! Worth the expense, and became our wedding favors. Great memories! Thank you!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Emerald City Photo Booth was simply amazing to work with. So responsive, helpful, and transparent. You did not feel nickel and dimed at all - the packages include everything you could want. Our guests all commented on how friendly Chad was. Also, pricing was the most competitive we found (and we got 10+ bids) for what you got. Could not recommend them more.

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Chad was amazing! He called me back within an hour of my quote request, gave me all the package options and was extremely attentive with every question I had. He showed up early to set up and I had nothing but INCREDIBLY positive reactions from all of our guests.
The props he had were super fun and he even printed out multiple copies of photo strips for large groups that took pictures. If you're on the fence about whether or not to hire a photobooth, do it and use Emerald City Photobooth. It was seriously a blast and going through all the pictures guests left for us (including the thumb drive he included at no additional charge of full strips and all of the individual shots) after the wedding. I would hire him again and again, everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Kelley, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Emerald City Photo Booth was a hit at our wedding at the Washington Athletic Club! We had an amazing time and our guests loved every minute of it. We got the package with the scrapbook which was so fun! Chad and his colleague had the scrapbook put together for us by the end of the night so we were able to look through it the next day. So awesome! Chad was great to work with from the beginning. He is professional, friendly and super accommodating. I let him know I didn't want any cheesy props and he totally agreed with me and on the day of the wedding the prop table was awesome! He really put my mind to ease and I was able to not worry about the photo booth logistics one bit the day of the wedding. He even made a custom logo for us to go on the photo strips!

Profile Picture Natasha, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chad was the best to work with and so flexible and accommodating to all of our requests. By far the most reasonably priced photo booth for a huge value!!!

Profile Picture Tana, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chad and Kristin were very professional, friendly, and helpful. Chad responded my e-mails very promptly and Kristin did an excellent job of making sure we had a copy of each set of photos taken. They were very flexible in moving their location at the last minute and all the guests greatly enjoyed the photo booth pictures! I recommend Emerald City Photo Booth and would request their services again in future events.

Profile Picture User6718181, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chad and his team provided an amazing service for our special day. The use of the booth was super easy and our guests had a blast with the props and photos. Chad was incredibly easy to work with and made it so the booth was the least of our worries on our wedding day. Amazing services and would recommend for any occasion!

Profile Picture Justin, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our daughter wanted a photo booth at her wedding. I googled and found a few but went with Emerald City Photo Booth due to good reviews, great communication and flexibility. I live in Oklahoma and to plan a wedding from out of state wasn't easy so finding vendors that you instantly connect with made planning my daughters wedding that more easy. I would highly recommend this company. Thank you Chad & Danny!

Profile Picture Trish, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I have to say I was not the one looking for a photobooth at the wedding and wondered as to why. Well talk about winning someone over ! ! ! ! ! ! ! , best money we spent on the wedding - PERIOD.

Great work, would suggest this to anyone.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/12/16, 0 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chad at Emerald City Photo Booth was very friendly and informative when we were inquiring about booking a photo booth for our wedding. He was fast to respond, and he made sure that all of our needs were met. The booth was a hit at our wedding, and the woman that ran it was very friendly. We would definitely recommend going with ECPB!

Profile Picture Adam, 8/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chad (the owner) of Emerald City Photobooth is personal, attentive, and professional. Having a photobooth at your wedding makes for a great activity for family and friends to participate in, and the the video message feature is a easy and fun way for guests to leave personalized messages for the bride and groom. With our package we got a fun personalized photo book with copies of the photo stripes as well as a USB thumb drive with copies of ALL the pictures taken at the event. Couldn't recommend Emerald City Photobooth enough! Such a fun and worthwhile investment for our wedding day!

Profile Picture Reid, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chad, the owner/operator, was wonderful to work with. Clear, efficient communication via email and phone, and super flexible when it came to what we wanted with the photo booth (props, custom background, personalize message on the photos, etc.). He also worked the booth at the wedding, and made sure it all ran smoothing. Great guy, great product.

Profile Picture Aimee, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Services Used: CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

AMAZING service, incredibly professional and was so easy to communicate with. Photo strips were a great party favor for our wedding!

Profile Picture Krista, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would recommend Emerald City Photo Booth any time! This was a great addition to our event and we appreciate so much that we got a good price for a four hour service. Most booths only give two and that doesn't give much time for a large group. We love the photos and highly recommend the package with the USB drive, then you get all the pics for your memory book! :) Great value and wonderful person to work with! :)

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chad from Emerald City Photobooth was great to work with and all of our guests LOVED our hard-sided photobooth. The booth gave our guests the option to print in color or black and white. Chad saved a copy of every strip for us, and we got a USB drive with all the photos. PLUS, the props were a total hit that led to some pretty hilarious photos! Lastly, they were very flexible, and customized a package for us and gave us a truly great deal. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Alana, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Enclosed Booth, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Chad was an absolutely incredible vendor to work with. From the very beginning where he provided flexibility in his service. He assisted in creating a custom logo that our guests raved about. He and his staff also provided exceptional service during the hours of operation! The Photo Booth never seemed empty and everyone always had a smile on their face going in and coming out. The props were excellent and varied and the professionalism was of the highest quality! I would absolutely recommend Chad for any event!

Profile Picture Stephen, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Chad as the photo booth vendor at our wedding in Seattle and everything was perfect from start to finish. The whole team is super professional and everything was on time, and worked great. We opted to get the guest book/ scrapbook option with our photo booth and by the end of the night Chad had already put it together, the book was beautiful, and our photos were uploaded to a USB. Photo quality was great and print time was super fast. Would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Chad, owner of Emerald City Photo Booth, was efficient, reliable, flexible, and provided good quality service for our daughter's wedding. I would recommend him and his company without hesitation to the Seattle area for any type of party or corporate events.

Profile Picture Linda, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chad and his team were perfect. They brought the photobooth and all of the props, were friendly and courteous to guests, and even stayed a little bit longer than arranged to let the parents get some pictures in. He was easy to work with and super responsive. They have cool features like if you have a wedding hashtag you can print Instagram/Facebook photos with that hashtag directly at the photobooth. You get a copy of all of the guests photos, and you also get a digital album to share with your guests afterwards. Couldn't be happier with choosing Emerald City Photobooth!

Profile Picture Jenny, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Quick to respond with quotes and information this vendor was prompt and professional! Highly recommend if you want a photobooth to hire emerald city! Amazing service and we got all our photos on a zip drive the same night along with the album! Also an email right away with the link to all our guests photos. Great service! Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture annie, 9/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chad was very responsive from the beginning and answered all of our emails, questions in a timely manner. We had seen photo booths at a few other weddings and wanted to have one for ours. It was exactly what we were looking for. The booth was set up on time and Chad took the time to send some custom examples for logos to go on our photo strips. Would highly recommend. It was a great value, especially in comparison to some of the other prices we were quoted from other vendors in the area. One of the best investments we made for our wedding as the guests thoroughly enjoyed it.

Profile Picture Rickey, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chad from Emerald City was beyond awesome. Despite me hardly even seeing the guy, he was on time, professional, very responsive in emailing me and response time was extremely quick. I booked this way in advance and nearing our wedding kept getting emails from other photo booth companies. They wanted a ton more money. I was never worried about Chad showing up or anything and I'm glad I didn't, he was awesome. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We always knew that we wanted a photo booth at our wedding, and Emerald City Photo Booth was everything we wanted! They were also less expensive than a lot of the other photo booth companies we looked at in Seattle, which was appreciated so we could spend our money on other things. Chad was also super responsive which we loved. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User4202758, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews