emDOTzee Designs Reviews

emDOTzee Designs 2
emDOTzee Designs 3
emDOTzee Designs 4

Janet · Married on 10/04/2014

I loved working with Melody at emDOTzee. I was able to get just the colors and design i wanted for our weddig invitation suite. Melody was so patient with my requests and we did everything via email which made it all so easy! My invitations are totally unique and gorgeous! I got an entirely custom suite for such a reasonable price. Love emDOTzee!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Melody was incredible to work with for my airplane ticket invitations! I got SO many compliments on them. She was great in tweaking the color/font anything I wanted she was able to customize for me. She was also great about getting everything to me on time. I had a wonderful experience working with her and was excited to do something fun, unique and different. She is very talented.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Julie · Married on 09/13/2014

The invitations are gorgeous. Melody was great at helping me through the whole process step by step. I can't wait to get her creations in the mail.

Sent on 06/18/2014

Sandy · Married on 08/16/2014

My fiancé and I are avid softball players. He had a great idea to make our wedding invitations look like tickets to a game. I googled "softball/baseball wedding invitations" and I found Melody's blog with invitations that she made for another couple. We absolutely fell in love with them. I e-mailed Melody through her website and she answered me right away. I corresponded with her through e-mail and it was very easy to give her all the information I wanted on my invitation. After a couple of proofs and tweeks our invites were done and sent to us in a very timely manner. I decided to also get my programs, menus, escort cards, and table numbers with the same design. Everything looks amazing and is great quality. I am so happy that I decided to have all my wedding stationary through emDOTzee Designs. I highly recommend their services to anyone!! Thank you again Melody for making our visions come to life!!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Julie · Married on 08/09/2014

She's unbelievable! Simply amazing! My invitations were perfect and she was fast, efficient and did exactly what she said she would do. Will definitely use Melody again for any invitations, announcements etc in the future!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Jodie · Married on 07/05/2014

I stumbled across Melody's work after doing a cursory web search for "photo- save the date" when our favorite engagement photo didn't fit the layout of the standard stationery stores. What a tremendous find! She helped us incorporate doodles and drawings that my husband and I drew for each other over the years into an amazing package. We received so many compliments on our invitations from a wide array of guests that they were both unique, personal, and definitely captured our personalities. Her layouts and graphic details (specifically the maps) offered a really pleasing aesthetic. Tremendously satisfied (we love them to bits!) and would strongly recommend!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Meghan · Married on 06/28/2014

I cannot say enough positive things about Melody! She does such great work and she is really creative. Her custom work is fantastic and I highly recommend her! She takes her work so personal which is what makes her so awesome.

Sent on 07/10/2014
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/31/2014

Working with Melody of emDOTzee Designs was an absolute pleasure. She was professional and prompt, even when I was not, and was flexible in working with my fiancé and I to make customized Save the Dates and Invitations.

The Save the Dates, Invitations, and programs were beyond compare! I've bragged about Melody endlessly and I always make sure to mention emDOTzee when friends ask about wedding invitations. If you're looking for a fantastic design for your wedding stationary, look no further!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Jillian · Married on 04/12/2014

I found Melody by searching on Google. We had one phone conversation then did the rest of our invitation planning via e-mail. She was always prompt with replies. I wanted to do something different for our invites and get creative. She worked with me on design and color. As I waited for the invitations to be printed and sent I was nervous to see how they would turn out. They came in the mail and were even better than ever expected! The paper quality and color was phenomenal. Since we have sent them out people have raved about them! I cannot say enough good things about Melody!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Tara · Married on 03/29/2014

For my March 29th wedding we purchased- invitations, wedding programs, table numbers and escort cards. Melody was great to work with and explained my options. She helped me create zoo themed invites, programs, table numbers and escort cards in our wedding colors (champagne and blush) or as close to these colors as possible :) Our guests loved their invitations and programs. I would recommend emDOTzee to anyone looking for unique and original wedding invitations, etc.

Sent on 04/18/2014

Stephanie · Married on 01/14/2014

Before I found Melody at emDOTzee I had a full on meltdown because I couldn't find invitations I liked that didn't cost a fortune. And even those I didn't love. I stumbled upon an invitation of Melody's online and then found her website. I immediately found a design I loved and contacted her. She responded promptly and has been MORE than a pleasure to work with since then. She offered to make changes to the design I found to make it more to my liking but other than changing the colors I already loved it. She offered me several different font options and when I kept changing my mind about the shade of purple I wanted she took every change in stride.

When my STDs arrived they were in bubble wrap to ensure that the edges weren't damaged. I was very pleasantly surprised to see that the final product was actually nicer than the sample (which looked great).

I was definitely concerned about hiring someone I had never met in person but I have been more than happy with not only the product but her professionalism, customer service and patience. I've sent too many emails requesting changes and every single one has been answered in a kind and professional manner. I couldn't be happier and have already recommended her services to others.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Ashlee · Married on 12/20/2013

Melody is absolutely amazing!! She's patient, professional, affordable and thorough!! I highly recommend her to every bride!! I am in love with my wedding invitations!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Sara · Married on 11/17/2013

emDOTzee is a wonderful choice for wedding invitations. Melody is very professional, answers all your questions, and provides you with ample time and opportunities to make your invitations exactly as you want them. Her designs are beautiful and I love how she can coordinate everything with your wedding colors. These invitations are worth every penny spent!

Sent on 04/12/2014

Dorothy · Married on 10/26/2013

Melody was great. Met her in person to go over a few options we liked and discussed how to personalize them. She was definitely the best value for the invitations we received. And the invitations themselves were beautiful! She had them packaged with a pretty bow on top and told us exactly how to assemble them and even what glue to use. Everyone has commented on how awesome our invitations are. I can't recommend Melody enough.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Lauren · Married on 10/19/2013

I gave Melody a 5 out of 5 because I couldnt have been a happier customer!
    I had been pricing folder-style invitations for a while and was so blown away when I found Melody online.
    The quality was amazing and the fee was very reasonable (I had Melody do everything - assembly & addressing). She made the whole process so simple and was very flexible about proofing. I got so many compliments on my invitations - I liked her so much that I did my programs through her too. The price was also very good for the quality of work. Emdotzee was one of my greatest accomplishments in wedding planning :)

Sent on 11/10/2013

Sherry · Married on 09/20/2013

I absolutely LOVED my wedding invitations designed by Melody at emDOTzee. I randomly found another wedding invitation design she did online and contacted her. She was very responsive and very quick! I thought about trying to DIY my wedding invitations but then I found emDOTzee and to be honest it wasn't that much more expensive and I saved myself the hours and energy....not to mention I am sure I wouldn't have been able to make them look nearly as beautiful. I would highly recommend using her for your wedding invitations!!!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Gabe · Married on 07/18/2013

We have seen the "airline ticket" wedding invitations from a friend's wedding and we HAD TO HAVE IT!! And Melody did not disappoint! She was very friendly and informative from start to finish!! We felt bad that we went through a few proofs but Melody always delivered after a few days when we requested changes. We wanted invitations that were unique and memorable, and we couldn't of been happier!! Our invitees were absolutely floored when they saw our invites; memories already being created BEFORE the wedding even starts!! In our honest opinion, going with emDotZee will be worth every penny!

Sent on 05/19/2013

Diane · Married on 06/16/2013

I loved emDOTzee! I specifically wanted wedding invitations in our wedding colors and her website/blog had so many examples I was able to find the wedding invitation of my dreams! I was sent an email with a preview of the invitation, loved it, and were sent the invitations in a reasonable time. The envelopes had printed addresses and my guests loved receiving a letter in with caligraphy-looking font. People commented on how beautiful my invitations were. I know I am going to look back on my invitations years later and think that I picked classy invitations! Thank you!

Sent on 06/25/2013
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 06/01/2013

I was a little hesitant at first to order invitations online without being able to see them in person first.

The invitations were beautiful. Melody was a pleasure. She had the invitations reprinted and shipped next day for me after some of the invitations arrived with a little peel.

To be honest, I was a little surprised that she reprinted two more sets of them just to be sure there were no imperfections. She was so kind to do this for me. Melody truly understands customer satisfaction. I definitely recommend emDOTzee for your paper needs.

Sent on 06/19/2013

leslie · Married on 05/25/2013

Do yourself a favor and look no further!!! Melody is absolutely amazing in every way. I was hesitant to work with someone who I couldn't meet with in person, but was quickly made to feel like there was no reason to worry. She is concise, creative, friendly, reasonable, dedicated, has amazing attention to detail, patient, extremely efficient, and a complete joy to work with!!!
    We can not recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/17/2013

I found emDotzee online and ordered invitations for my destination wedding. They were amazing. So much more than I expected. Melody was extremely responsive, provided unlimited proofs, and the whole process was quick and seamless! I highly recommend using emDotzee for invitations. They are unique, gorgeous, and high quality!

Sent on 02/03/2013

Laura · Married on 04/13/2013

Thank you so much for making the most beautiful invitations and RSVP cards. I have received nothing but compliments from everyone commenting on how great they are. Thanks to you, my fiance and I were able to find a nice balance between pretty and manly. These invitations fit our personality and wedding style perfectly. I can't thank you enough for all of your help in getting them just right. It was the first thing that really made our wedding feel 'real' to us and we appreciate it very much.

Wedding Tip- paying for the RSVP addresses and return addresses to be printed on there is worth the money. That was around 500 addresses that we didn't have to write!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Mairin · Married on 02/09/2013

If you are looking for a creative, responsive invitation designer, look no further than emDOTzee! I found Melody online when I went in search of someone who could produce customized airline ticket style invitations. I saw her work on her website, sent an inquiry and heard back from Melody right away. We had a phone consultation, and then did everything else over email. The end result was exactly what I had envisioned - I was so pleased with them, and our guests appreciated the creativity and uniqueness of the invitations as well--thank you Melody!

Sent on 04/06/2013

Erin · Married on 11/10/2012

Melody's work is phenomenal! We received many compliments on our save the date cards and the invitations.

I met with Melody after searching online for invitations and not being satisfied with the products. I appreciated her willingness to meet with me, and the professionalism she demonstrated in that meeting and throughout the entire process. Melody was always responsive to any questions or any changes we had, and she helped keep us on schedule for when items would need to be sent out.

I love Melody's creativity, and she has a ton of ideas on how to incorporate your theme/vision into your wedding stationery. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Laura · Married on 10/20/2012

Melody made our vision a reality, and created a custom design so special and unique which will play a big part in making our wedding truly magical. She provided generous advise regarding the design, color-scheme, and countless other details. The quality of each piece that arrived was impeccable and I can't say enough good things about my experience! So much of that special day hinges on the invitations and they set the stage perfectly. I highly recommend emDOTzee Designs for any printing or invitation design needs.

Sent on 08/19/2012