emDOTzee Designs Reviews

emDOTzee Designs 2
emDOTzee Designs 3
emDOTzee Designs 4

Holly · Married on 11/13/2015

We could not have been more happy with our save the dates and invitations. They were beautiful! More than that, dealing with Melody was a pleasure. She is professional, timely, and responsive. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/18/2015

maricel · Married on 10/31/2015

It was a pleasure working with Melody. Her ability to design specifically to my taste was absolutely wonderful. We were going back and forth with how I would want my invitations to come out. We are getting married on October 31st, Halloween. We ordered 75 invitations with accommodations and reply post cards. My fiancée and I came up with the idea to incorporate pumpkins, falling leaves with fall and autumn colors. I had emailed her our choices of colors that varies from persimmon, rust and chocolate. The invitations came out beautiful and I know for the fact that it is a unique and will be love by everyone who will receive our invitations. Quick response and very helpful as I am not good in wordings. I highly recommend her services to anyone who wants high quality invitations.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Kristin · Married on 10/16/2015

My fiancé and I absolutely loved working with Melody. We wanted very specific custom wedding invitations, and could not find what we wanted anywhere else. We contacted Melody through email, and she quickly was on the same page with our vision, and worked so hard to deliver what we wanted. She responded in a timely manner to many, many emails, and made changes and sent the new proofs to review very quickly. She was very patient with us in trying to incorporate everything we wanted. She sent us a hard copy sample when everything was decided on so we could see the actual colors and paper quality etc. prior to ordering the full quantity of everything. We are extremely happy with the final product, and we can't thank Melody enough for all her help and design expertise. We will recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Rob · Married on 10/10/2015

My fiance and I were initially going to make our own wedding stationary but while we were looking online for some ideas we came across emDOTzee. The fall themed designs were elegant and perfect and we felt compelled to reach out to Melody for more information. She was very friendly, helpful and even reminded us that the invitations should have an RSVP date, which we totally forgot about!

I can give nothing but high praise for Melody's work and designs. They are well thought out and she was able to combine a few different ideas into a custom masterpiece. Not only is she a fast worker / shipper but she also included a couple spares for "just in case" moments. emDOTzee gave me a quote and stuck to it; no hidden fees or anything; we loved our experience with Melody!

If you are looking for a great experience then contact emDOTzee for your wedding stationary!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Logan · Married on 09/26/2015

Our wedding invitations turned out absolutely perfect. Melody was very responsive with my questions and provided professional advice when I needed it (which was often) and I received everything promptly with time to spare. I highly recommend her services! I am so glad my maid of honor found her for me!

Sent on 07/14/2015

amy · Married on 09/25/2015

The final product is beautiful and the process was super easy - couldn't have been a better experience!

Sent on 07/28/2015

I used them for my wedding invitations and they turned out BEAUTIFUL. Melody was always responsive to my questions and requests, set good expectations for when I could receive information or mail and turned around answers to my questions and proofs in PLENTY of time - was always ahead of schedule and super friendly. The prices were also very reasonable for what was ordered. I look forward to using them for my escort card printing and ceremony programs.

Sent on 05/22/2015

Anita · Married on 09/19/2015

Melody is amazing. She walked me through bringing my eclectic vision of wedding stationary to life. We received innumerable compliments from our guests about the originality and quality of the invites and programs. She's easy to work with, laid back (despite my bride-crazy), and super-professional. I will be going only to emdotzee for future stationary needs and will be recommending her to everyone I know.
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...for being a part of our Big Day!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Pheona · Married on 09/05/2015

Our experience with Melody was like a dream. She sa our vision for our theme immediately and was willing to go to our smallest detail and even surpasset our original design concept. The communication was quick and the delivery was as promised. We couldn't be happhappier with our Wedding invitations . Thank You Melody!!!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Julie · Married on 08/29/2015

I was looking at wedding invitation designs online and found the perfect one and went on the emDOTzee website to inquire about it. Melody got back to me right away with pricing and all the information I needed. She was a delight to work with from the beginning, very professional, she gives you an unlimited amount of proofs to go back and forth with until you are 100% satisfied with the result. Not only that, but after the final proof was approved, the invitations were at my door within a 1-2 weeks! I was amazed. Her work is truly stunning, I can't wait to mail them out and show them off to friends and family. Thanks Melody!

Sent on 06/13/2015

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2015

Beautiful work! Melody was great to work with! Her designs are amazing and working with her was very easy. Via e-mail, she was easy to communicate with and her turn around time was quick. The quality of the invitations and save the dates were great and each was exactly what we were looking for. I felt we really did not need to compromise because she was able to capture what we envisioned. Coundn't have asked for anything better! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Halima · Married on 07/25/2015

Melody, was incredibly professional, with a beautiful design eyes. I am the opposite of a bridezilla, pretty easy going which could have easily made the process run long, but thanks to her excellent communications we remained on track and the outcome was a beautiful design for our special day. She just knew what I wanted - she is a miracle worker! Thank you :) again a million times!!

We also needed an expedited design and print service, that process was also very accommodating. Our overall experience was great, I recommend emDOTzee Designs for your wedding planning or print needs.

Sent on 03/12/2015

I used emDOTzee Designs for our wedding invitations, welcome wedding bag cards, programs, escort cards and various signs for the reception. I could not be happier with the quality and design of all of these printed products, and received a lot compliments on all of the printed items. Melody is beyond wonderful to work with and made my vision for these products come to life! I live in a different state, but that did not inhibit the design or communication process at all. emDOTzee Designs is a top-notch vendor and I highly recommend using them for you wedding or any other event where printed products are needed!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Samantha · Married on 06/12/2015

Melody was a huge help with our wedding invitations! She replied right away to my emails. She answered all my questions and fulfilled all my requests. The quality of my Inovations were amazing, the delivery was fast with a tracking number, and her pricing is very reasonable. I would highly recommend Melody and use her service again in the near future.

Sent on 04/10/2015

We found out about emDOTzee Designs because my sister-in-law used them for her wedding program. Everyone at that wedding couldn't believe how nice the program was. The design and colors were just way better than what you usually get. So we checked out their website and were amazed at all the options and different styles they can do. Then we started working with Melody and realized she is the best. A real graphic design pro. She is great about sending proofs and doing revisions until its perfect. You can pick from existing designs she has or do what we did - create something totally from scratch. This sounds cheesy, but Melody took my wife's idea/vision and turned it into awesome wedding stationary. We ended up doing invitations, programs and even some special papers for our Unity Ceremony that we now have framed. Everything came out perfectly. I would definitely check out her website and talk with her and not hesitate for a second that you will be well taken care of.

Sent on 08/13/2015

karen · Married on 05/16/2015

We ordered invitations for our daughter's wedding from Melody based on her online work...their wedding was at the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens and included a train ride for guests to the garden, etc...she had invitations that were like travel ticket documents and luggage tags...in travel envelopes that were OUTSTANDING and so very different...we had MORE COMPLIMENTS on these and no one had EVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THEM! We communicated by email and phone, and she was WONDERFUL! These are on her website at

You might think long distance would be problematic, but not in this case....if you are looking for the REALLY UNUSUAL...go for it with emDOTzee Designs and Melody Zanation!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Andrea · Married on 05/09/2015

All of our family and friends won't stop commenting on how awesome our invitations were!!! Melody was wonderful!!!! She was very helpful and very quick at responding to me! I absolutely loved my invitations and I'm so happy that I went with this company!!!!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Rachael · Married on 04/25/2015

Melody was such a pleasure to work with. From the moment that I (tried to) explain what I envisioned of our wedding day, she ran with it. She created our Save-the-Dates, wedding invitations, rehearsal dinner invitations, seating chart, wedding programs and welcome bag cards for our destination wedding. From my last minute seating chart changes to her quick responses via email, she was by far the easiest and most flexible vendor to work with through our entire planning process! Melody is extremely talented, professional, and patient. You will be so happy you used her and she will truly make your vision come to life for your wedding in everything she creates for you!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Alan · Married on 04/17/2015

Melody was super easy to work with, quick, responsive, professional and truly brought our ideas to life. Get in touch with her and you'll be glad you did.

Sent on 12/10/2014
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/22/2014

I would definitely recommend emDOTzee Designs for your invitations. Everything about the process was handled very well and when I received my invitations, I was more than thrilled; I loved them!

Sent on 08/14/2014
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/08/2014

Melody was so amazing. I never even spoke to her over the phone, that is how efficient she works. Invitations are one of the most important pieces to a wedding and I was extremely nervous to choose a vendor, but I am so happy I found Melody. I had no idea what type of concept I was going for, so I was really depending on her help to come up with something I would like. I literally told her one idea and attached a couple of her pieces that I liked, and she nailed it on the first try. I was amazed by how good it looked without ever going back and forth with edits. When I did have text edits, she was incredibly quick to respond with a new proof. Once we approved the final proof, she had my invitations printed and at my door within a week. I LOVE MY INVITATIONS!!! they are the perfect mix of everything I want my wedding to be and she painted a picture of the day exactly how I imagined. THANK YOU Melody, can't wait to send my invitations out this week!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Jamie · Married on 10/18/2014

Graphic designer responded to all emails extremely fast. She worked with me on making the invitations perfect. The turnaround time to receive proofs was amazingly fast. Once the design was finalized they were shipped in less than two weeks. Very professional and friendly!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Gayle · Married on 10/18/2014

I can't express how the wedding invitations exceeded my expectations. I was so please with the quality of these invitations and impress with your professionalism in answering questions and the promptness of your responses. I am so happy my daughter found your company. I will be having another daughter getting married in 2016, so I will clearly want her to use your services. Thank you so much.
    Gayle T

Sent on 08/21/2014

Rob · Married on 10/11/2014

We are having a smaller wedding and Melody was great working with us to accommodate our small wedding. We made a million changes throughout the process and Melody was always super helpful and patient as we went through the design process. So happy I chose emdotzee

Sent on 08/24/2014

Janet · Married on 10/04/2014

I loved working with Melody at emDOTzee. I was able to get just the colors and design i wanted for our weddig invitation suite. Melody was so patient with my requests and we did everything via email which made it all so easy! My invitations are totally unique and gorgeous! I got an entirely custom suite for such a reasonable price. Love emDOTzee!

Sent on 09/10/2014