emDOTzee Designs Reviews

emDOTzee Designs 3
emDOTzee Designs 4
  • Benita

Benita · Married on 05/07/2017

Working with Emdotzee and Melody was truly a delight! She was very responsive and quick on the draw. I was a little late with getting invitations done and she worked with me in a very professional and kind manner to ensure I received the invitation and RSVP cards in a timely fashion. Not only did I receive them earlier than I expected, everything came out beautifully. There was not one mistake in the wording and the artwork was just lovely. My mother and sister just love them and I continue to get comments from those who receive them. Thank you so much Melody for making the process so seamless and easy!!!

Sent on 02/03/2017

Katie · Married on 03/11/2017

My invitations just arrived yesterday and they are AMAZING! I can't say enough wonderful things about working with Melody. Her work is stunning. She is professional and super easy to work with, even through all of my changes I kept making. I never once felt like it was an inconvenience to her. She made the whole experience fun and easy. The quality of the cards is better than I was expecting. Even my fiancé freaked out about how awesome they look. Yay!!!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Lauren · Married on 03/11/2017

Melody did a FANTASTIC job on my wedding invitations, they couldn't have been any more perfect. She always got back to me with answers to my questions in a timely manner, and she provided me with multiple proofs to make sure everything was correct. I chose the concert ticket design for my wedding invitation. It was not easy finding a design that was both rock and roll and elegant. The tickets are easy to read and have a tear-off RSVP card so it looks and feels like a real ticket. Also, the ticket holder envelope allowed me to add the details about the event like directions and accommodation options that I wasn't able to find on the other ticket-style invitations online. I am so happy with my invitations, I would HIGHLY recommend using emDOTzee!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Laken · Married on 01/09/2017

Melody, did a most fantastic job on our invitations & RSVPs! She helped us with all the formalities & made sure we had everything corrected before printing. The final results were breath-taking & perfect! We had her address them, so all we had to do was insert the RSVPs & stamp them. Our guests have already begun to rave about them! They will make the a wonderful keep sake for our guests to remember a fun filled vacation spent with us!
    Unfortunately they are spendy-but so worth it- so we only got a handful.

Sent on 02/09/2016

Louise · Married on 12/28/2016

ABSOLUTELY excellent service and quality from start to finish. The invitations are like a work of art.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Allison · Married on 12/17/2016

My husband and I had an odd request: invitations to a Sunday brunch following a private ceremony the day before. We also wanted an invitation that reflected our love for Raleigh (the city where we met, live, and were getting married). Melody had an invitation online that had the Raleigh skyline, and she worked with us to make it perfect for our event. We also really appreciated her help with the wording because it was hard to figure out how to tell people we were getting married privately while inviting them to the reception. She sent us several proofs as we tried to figure out the colors. I felt bad bugging her, but she didn't seem to mind. In the end, everything was just perfect, and we loved the invitations, detail cards, and RSVP cards. And we were able to meet her locally to pick everything up, so there was no shipping involved. I'm glad we found her online and would recommend her to anyone looking for someone easy to work with!

Sent on 02/04/2017

I came across EmDOTzee designs through a Google search for nautical themed wedding invitations. From my first email, Melody has been extremely responsive with all my questions. Our proofs were perfect the first time & we love how the invites turned out. Was a painless process and would definitely recommend for future needs!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Claire · Married on 10/08/2016

I would recommend emDOTzee Designs for anyone looking for fun and different invitations. I found Melody online as I was looking for creative, fun invitations for my wedding, and some of her work came up - I immediately wanted to give her a try, and I wasn't sorry! Melody was fantastic to work with - we worked via email the entire time - she was highly responsive and had very quick turn around time any time I gave her edits. The quality of the invitations were FANTASTIC! I am getting rave reviews on them and would definitely use her again for future events!!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Jenna · Married on 09/30/2016

Melody was amazing to work with! I found her website by looking at designs of invitations online, and I was instantly impressed. We live in Canada and realized she is located in the states, so we were a bit worried about how the whole process would work. Melody's communication and efficiency made everything a breeze and her attention to detail was so appreciated. I'm so glad we didn't shy away from working with her! Our invitations are beautiful!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Rosemary · Married on 09/24/2016

Melody was great to work with. All the communication was done through email. Her responses were always prompt and the process was way faster than I expected and the invitations came out absolutely beautiful! Highly recommend

Sent on 02/26/2016

Mary · Married on 09/10/2016

I cannot say enough about Melody, and the quality of her work. She was incredibly helpful, patient and flexible throughout the entire process, and I thoroughly enjoyed working with her. However, that is nothing compared to the beauty of the invitations we received when everything was finished. I am still in awe of them, and found myself gazing at them constantly. Haha, it took forever for my fiance and I to prepare them to send out to our guests, because I just kept looking at them and marveling over their beauty. If we had gone with anyone else, we would have spent loads of money and I'm not certain I would have been as happy. I never thought I would be so happy over invitations, but I truly am!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/04/2016

Melody was amazing to work with! Her design and creativity made for the most unique wedding invitations. We ordered the airline ticket style, and she customized it to our exact needs. Our invitations went out last week, and all of our friends and family have been raving about them!! They were worth every penny, and I highly recommend emDOTzee and Melody to everyone.

Sent on 06/29/2016
  • Walker Coley Dynasty 2016

Charlene · Married on 09/04/2016

The best Invintations ideas and quality for the service she provides. Could not be happier with the finished product and the process along the way.

Sent on 08/05/2016

CAROLINE · Married on 08/27/2016

Melody was very helpful and she facilitated the entire process. She was very much on top of her e-mail's and this definitely helped a great deal. The invitations are amazing. Everyone loved them. I strongly recommend emDOTzee Designs. Thanks again!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Caitlin · Married on 08/13/2016

I highly recommend getting your wedding invitations through emDOTzee!! I ordered the boarding pass invitations and was able to personalize them exactly how We wanted. The whole process was efficient and very quick. She was very responsive with gettig back to me and even had my invitations printed and shipped in less than a week after finalizing!!!
    The invitations are high quality and very unique!!!
    Do not hesitate to order!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Unique and beautifully done invitations and RSVPs. Very quick response time, very professional. Everyone I show the invites to can not believe how perfect they are.

Sent on 03/31/2016

Sheron · Married on 06/24/2016

I loved working with Melody on my invitations. She was very courteous and professional, and delivered an amazing product on time. The time frame she quoted me was right on the money, and I received my invitations on time. The guests ABSOLUTELY LOVED THEM!!! Some of the words used to descried my destination wedding invitations are: Amazing, Beautiful, Best wedding invitation ever, Original, Unique and on it goes.
    If you're looking for a unique and different wedding invitation to stand out from the crowd, then you need to contact Melody at Emdotzee.com. You will be very happy with her products.

Sent on 03/07/2016

Very helpful and quick! She allows you to completely customize your package! She made the process very easy and stress-free!

Sent on 02/28/2016

Susan · Married on 04/30/2016

The stuff that Melody produces is amazing and beautiful. She can create anything and she's so great returning emails quickly and the communication was awesome. My invitations look beautiful and extremely professional for my destination wedding in Florida (I love working with her so much that I wish i was using her at least 1x a year for some type of party). I would highly recommend using her, she's easy to work and her artistry is unlike anything I've seen before. Hopefully I can use her for a baby shower invitation (hopefully in the near future). :-)

Sent on 02/03/2016

Charlotte · Married on 04/20/2016

Melody is AMAZING! My wedding invites were creative and unique but still classy. She was very flexible with all of our requests but also knew when to chime in with her professional opinion on what would look best. She was fast at responding to emails and the invitations turned out beautiful! I love the way that she sent digital proofs of EVERYTHING!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Melanie was incredibly thorough and helpful with suggestions for my ideal wedding invitation.
    39 emails later we have the perfect invitation. Melanie will present you with many more options than a typical printer. And her costs are very reasonable.Take a look at different designs that suite your style before reaching out to any graphic designer/ and or printer. Then rate your top 5 and jot down some particulars that you really like. Note to all you bride's to be. Give yourself plenty of time to create, review, review again all the particulars that go into a wedding invitation!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Melody is fantastic! She is so easy to work with - I really appreciated the quickness that she was able to create the designs and get them out the door. She is a great person to work with, and I am so happy we ended up using her services for our save-the-dates and invitations. The quality of the products (the paper and printing) in addition to her beautiful design work made me excited and proud to send people the invites. I would highly recommend emDOTzee to others, and plan on hiring her for future invitation/paper needs!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Nicole · Married on 03/23/2016

Working with emDOTzee was a pleasure. Melody is kind, professional, timely and understanding. Would recommend her to anyone I know including my sisters!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Amanda · Married on 03/06/2016

I can't even begin to tell you how pleased I was with the service provided by EmDotZee for my wedding invitations!! She was so helpful, quick to respond and made changes as quickly as I sent them to her. She sent me unlimited proofs and made sure everything was perfect to my liking. She was absolutely friendly and professional and offered a variety of payment options as well! My invites even arrived within a couple days once shipped and were completed earlier than expected! I would recommend her to every bride out there! She'll make an invitation that fits exactly what you're envisioning!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Katie · Married on 01/13/2016

The "Boarding Pass" invitations are absolutely perfect for a cruise destination wedding! Melody is extremely professional and talented and very quick to respond. She let me change the invitation an unlimited number of times and was very patient with me throughout the process. The invitations are pricey, but you get what you pay for! The quality is outstanding and her designs are gorgeous! I have received countless compliments from my guests on how unique and beautiful the invitations are. Thanks for everything, Melody!

Sent on 09/16/2015