EmDesign - Iowa Wedding Stationery Reviews

39 | Cedar Rapids, IA

39 Reviews for EmDesign - Iowa Wedding Stationery

1 User photo

EmDesign - Iowa Wedding Stationery 1

Emily was very helpful and responsive. She got things done very quickly for us.

Sent on 04/28/2015

ashley · Married on 10/18/2014

EmDesign did all my wedding "save the dates, invitations, programs for the ceremony, and my thank you cards! The amount of people I had complimenting the invitations was unreal! She did such an amazing job!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Hanna · Married on 08/16/2014

EmDesign was the best of all the companies I worked with for my weddings. She was extremely flexible and timely. I also loved how laid-back she was. We ordered a custom package deal that had a set price and then paid at cost printing which was nice when ordering over 300 of most of the items. It was nice working with someone who was relaxed in the mist of everything else being stressful during wedding planning.

Sent on 12/02/2014

Allison · Married on 05/31/2014

She made my package exactly the way I wanted and it was beautiful!

Sent on 03/18/2014

Emily took my ideas and created exactly what I had imagined! Everyone loved the invitations, I'll be sure to use her again for other important life events!

Sent on 03/18/2014

Katherine · Married on 11/28/2015

Emily did such a wonderful job of creating just the right shower invitation to match my daughter's "save the date" card. She came up with beautiful ideas and worked with us to get it just right. We highly recommend EmDesign and would use her for anything we need in the future.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Emily was great to work with! She helped create a beautiful invitation suite and helped make custom table numbers, place cards, and signs for our wedding reception. She was very quick to respond via e-mail and made all the changes to her designs that we requested.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Leslie · Married on 10/20/2018

Very accommodating, I made so many changes and she was quick to update my proofs

Sent on 07/26/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2017

Emily is extremely responsive and will help you find the exact invitation you are looking for. She can combine all of your ideas and design them personally for you. If you don’t like it, just tell her! She is more than happy to adjust anything you would like!! If you are looking for quick, easy, and personal invitations - choose Emily!!!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    EmDesign - Iowa Wedding Stationery 2

EmDesign - Iowa Wedding Stationery's reply:

Thanks Jessica! It was great working with you and I love that we got the style of your invitations to so closely match the style and theme of your special day!

I am so happy that I was recommended for my wedding invitations to be designed by EmDesign. Emily was wonderful and very patient. Although I said I was not picky I ended up having to change things multiple times and Emily had NO problem with it. If there was something that I did not like 100% she changed it however I wanted. I live in a different state so I could not meet up to discuss the invitations so everything was through e-mail. This was a bit difficult but she was AMAZING at designing my invitations for my New Year's Eve wedding. I sent her a few ideas and the first design she came up with I went with. Her prices are very reasonable!!

Thank you SO much EmDesign!

Sent on 11/14/2014

McKenzie · Married on 07/14/2018

Contacting Emily was one of the best decisions I made in the wedding planning process. Emily was extremely easy to work with, traveled to meet with us and was always available to answer questions. She has created a streamlined process to easily review proofs of the invitation package and she assisted us along the way. I would strongly recommend EMDesign!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Patricia · Married on 04/28/2018

Emily was great to work with and my items turned out better than I could have imagined. Having her do the invitations, programs, and thank you cards was one simplest wedding tasks. If I would have done myself online they would have not turned our half as good. I received several compliments on my invitations. Best decision on working with her.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Molly · Married on 06/14/2014

4.2

Emily was very prompt when responding to emails and pleasant to work with. Also, I am pleased with the range of products offered. Her website was easy to navigate and she is great with technology.

After the initial consultation, however, I do not feel like we were on the same page with the design concept that I was trying to get across when I pointed out a sample of her previous work that I liked. Also, the attention to detail (punctuation, alignment, grammar, etc.) could use some improvement.

Sent on 04/01/2014

2.4
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

I was disappointed with the quality of work. As the customer I shouldn't have to point out the little things that a "professional" should see. For example, words running off the page, design overlapping, wording or paragraphs not centered, etc. Although I did ask her to make many changes I always felt it was a burden for her to make the changes and sometimes it would take more than a week to get a new proof back. I feel she could have been more friendly with her email correspondence.

Sent on 01/06/2015

EmDesign - Iowa Wedding Stationery's reply:

I'm truly sorry you felt this way. I strive to provide incredible customer service and extremely timely updates so to hear I did not meet your expectations truly saddens me. I was not aware of your unhappiness until now and I'd like to make things right if you would like to contact me.

Since unlimited edits/proofs are included in my packages I'm glad that we were able, in the end, to get everything looking just the way that you wanted it.