Emcee Entertainment Reviews

5 | South Jordan, UT

5 Reviews for Emcee Entertainment

Kristi · Married on 09/03/2011

We HIGHLY recommend Emcee Entertainment. Between the professionalism, expertise, and great personality our wedding was awesome! People cannot stop talking about how much fun they had at our reception and we give all the credit to Emcee entertainment. Thank you! - Tom & Kristi

Sent on 09/27/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 08/21/2011

I met with a lot of DJs before finding Gary McCord from Emcee Entertainment. As soon as I talked with him, I was confident that he was the right choice for my wedding. Not only does Gary have extensive experience, but I appreciated his commitment to the quality of his service. He was professional, prompt at communicating, and an all-around pleasure to work with. My wedding was a success, and Gary played a key role in how it turned out.

Sent on 01/19/2012

Megan · Married on 06/26/2010

Gary did an awesome job for our wedding! He kept the party flowing and we had a full dance floor all night. He was the first DJ we met with and was the one we compared everyone else to so we had to book him for ours. I highly recommend using Emcee Entertainment for your DJ needs. Great guy to work with!

Sent on 07/26/2010

Sue · Married on 08/08/2009

Gary was amazing. We had a challenging outside venue. He kept the ceremony on schedule and the reception flowing. I would highly recommend using Gary for any event.

Sent on 01/01/2010

Danielle · Married on 09/01/2007

Gary made sure that our wedding and reception had a natural flow and that things went smoothly! He has been doing weddings for 25 years, and it shows. He was professional and very personable! He did not push any ideas on us and wanted to make our wedding what WE wanted it to be. I thought that nobody would dance ... but I was so wrong! He played music that we had chosen and EVEN did requests from our guests. Our music was enjoyed by all ages, which is something that everyone appreciated! We have had a number of comments on how impressed our friends and family were with Gary. When I used to think of wedding music, I would think of the horrible 80's music choices that were boring and slow. We had a variety of music for all ages. If you live in the Seattle area, you MUST consider Gary McCord!

Sent on 10/26/2007