Embolden Reviews

Embolden 5
Embolden 6
Embolden 7

Jack · Married on 07/12/2019

My fiancée and I had the best time with Yen out in Joshua tree, for our engagement photo shoot. Neither of us had done one before and Yen knew exactly what shots to get and where to get them. We were put at ease by Yen and we had an amazing time in the process. The photos came out great! We would both highly recommend Embolden!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Elena · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding video

Yen and Ky are the absolute sweetest people to work with! They listen to every detail and make you feel super comfortable! Our wedding video was just perfect! We highly recommend Yen and Ky!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Jackeline Mosorongo · Married on 10/20/2018

Yen it’s amazing

My husband and I wanted to have a photo section after our wedding day at Joshua Tree Park, but we've been living in california for a few months and we didn’t know any photographer, it was there when We found the page of Yen and her husband on instagram, when We contacted them they answered my message super fast, the communication was very good, they were very clear and their attention was excellent .
    Yen made us feel super comfortable, we love the photos , she did a great job.
    she is super punctual and responsible, I would not hesitate to have another section of photos with her.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle Fu · Married on 10/01/2018

Amazing day with EMBLDN

My husband and I had a great time with Yen and Ky in Big Bear! They made us feel welcome and at ease being photographed (especially impressive because my husband tends to freeze in front of the camera). They even arrived early to scout out beautiful locations for the photos. Yen was amazing, effortlessly posing us and capturing intimate candid moments of our elopement. We received our photos promptly and they are stunning, beyond what I had envisioned. We highly recommend EMBLDN, and are so grateful to have these photos to remember such a special day!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Embolden 17
  • Elizibeth

Elizibeth Bramlett · Married on 09/08/2018

So lucky we found Yen!

Embolden photo+video found us on thumbtack and I am so glad that they did. Yen was attentive, professional, and all around just great to work with. My husband is not very comfortable with people taking pictures of him, but Yen took the time to make sure we were both comfortable and knew she was on our side. My family all commented on how great she was on the day. A week after the wedding she already had sample pictures ready for us. Now that we have all our pictures, I've never felt as pretty as I feel looking at these photos! I would recommend Embolden to anyone.

Sent on 11/08/2018

micaela · Married on 06/30/2018

Embolden Photography was amazing. Extremely flexible and easy to work with. Our pictures were beyond what we expected. Very pleased with how it all turned out. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 07/26/2018
    Embolden 18
    Embolden 19

phuong · Married on 09/30/2017

Embolden is a very gifted photographer!!! I highly recommend hiring them to do your photos. They show concern when you are feeling tired during the shoot and are flexible with dates and location. I booked Embolden 4 months ahead and they kept in contact with me as well as being patient and caring when I couldn't find a babysitter for my daughter and had to bring her to the photo shoot with me. The photos came out amazing and I will be coming back to Embolden for my future photo shoots with the family!

Sent on 06/14/2018