Embellish Event Styling & Floral Design Reviews

9 | Keene, NH

9 Reviews for Embellish Event Styling & Floral Design

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2011

I went to Embellish with very short notice. Jen accommodated me with ease. The flower arrangements were beautiful, and I was very grateful.

Stephanie · Married on 07/30/2011

She is amazing, gifted and absolutely knows how to WOW!

Kerry · Married on 03/11/2011

The most beautiful and elegant flowers I have ever seen. Jennifer Schmidt is truly a kind, generous and creative artist.

Sent on 10/12/2012
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/24/2010

My flowers from Embellish Floral Studio were absolutely perfect! Jen is a professional florist with a unique eye for creative floral design, and she is such a pleasure to work with. She collaborated with me to understand my style and taste, and the end result was better than I could have ever imagined! Jen was always responsive to my questions and requests, and really worked with me to create a vision of wedding flowers that fit perfectly into my wedding theme and budget. I am so grateful to have the memory of my gorgeous flowers captured in my wedding photos so I will never forget how beautiful they were! I highly recommend Embellish Floral Studio to any bride and groom who are looking for artistic quality and design from a professional florist. Jen is the BEST!

Sent on 08/18/2010

Mike · Married on 10/02/2009

Jen did a great job for us. My wife was debating and debating about flowers. Jens suggestions were perfect and everyone was commenting on how perfect our flowers were.. Thanks again Jen!

--Mike and Sarah, Shrewsbury MA.

Sent on 08/10/2010

Sarah · Married on 10/02/2009

My husband and I were amazed at how perfect the flowers looked at our wedding. When family and friends ask me about our wedding, the first thing I tell them about is the gorgeous flowers. We were more than pleased with the wonderful service and working with someone who really cared about my big day. Thanks Jen!! Sarah F. -MA

Sent on 08/22/2010

alyson · Married on 06/30/2012

Jennifer is amazing! I was a very picky bride and she did a wonderful job of giving me everything I wanted and so much more! Our wedding flowers we beautiful!!

Adrienne · Married on 06/16/2012

Jennifer was amazing to work with and created beautiful arrangements for us.

2.5

The arrangements Embellish created for my wedding were honestly magical. That is not an exaggeration. The only thing is you will want to make sure to keep on top of communication because she can disappear for a little and if you are like me, this might cause a little anxiety. Otherwise she was a pleasure to work with and absolutely met our very high expectations of her. Everything will have an artful touch that exceeds the typical floral scheme you find at weddings.

Sent on 11/06/2013