Embeau Reviews

39 Reviews for Embeau

• Alissa

Alissa Frazzini · Married on 12/10/2019

Quite Literally the Best EVER

I absolutely love Stephanie! She is such an amazing person with such a strong passion for what she does. Guaranteed - you are in great hands when you are with her! Do yourself a favor and book with her ASAP!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Embeau's reply:

Alissa, you are so flipping sweet! Thank you so much for having me help you get ready- you are an amazing person too!. Glad you had an awesome day!! Thanks for inviting me to celebrate with you ;).
  • Renae

Renae Barilar · Married on 10/12/2019

Would Definitely Recommend

Working with Embeau for my wedding was a great decision. Stephanie was quick to respond to all my questions and a very helpful (and calming!) resource as I worked through the logistics of the schedule and location for getting all my bridesmaids ready. Michaela and Brit did a beautiful job and kept us running on and even ahead of schedule on a very full morning! I would definitely recommend Embeau to other brides.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Embeau's reply:

Renae, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so happy Brit and Michaela were able to keep things ahead of schedule with such a large group! I hope you had an absolutely amazing day. Thanks for having us be part of it!!

Emma · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly recommend!

Stephanie and Michaela were wonderful to work with! They were organized and responsive during the planning process, and did a wonderful job with hair and makeup. They were also just so supportive, and kind throughout the whole process and really made everyone feel comfortable!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Embeau's reply:

Emma, thank you so much! It was a pleasure to work with you and Michaela had so much fun helping you and your party get ready for the big day. I'm so happy we got to work together! Cheers!
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing wedding makeup and hair experience!

Stephanie and the Embeau team was not only timely, organized, and professional, but they ALL did AMAZING hair and makeup on myself and all my bridesmaids, mothers, and attendants! It was a dream to work with Stephanie. She made my getting ready experience a calming, joyous, and easy one!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Cari

Cari A Dragsten · Married on 08/03/2019

Stephanie is the BEST!

Stephanie was absolutely fabulous to work with! I loved that she came to my condo to do the trial run for both hair and makeup and then came to our hotel for the day of services! Hands down one of the best hair and makeup experiences ever! Thanks Stephanie! You're the BEST!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Embeau's reply:

Thank you so much Cari! You were absolutely wonderful to work with!! Your were such a beautiful bride, and your family was so incredibly sweet. Thanks so much for having us!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing!

Stephanie was so amazing, she made our wedding day perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better person to do my hair and makeup for me and my entire wedding party! she was my favorite vendor!!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Embeau's reply:

Hi Alyssa! OMG you are so sweet. You and your bridal party and family were so awesome to work with! Your style was so uniquely you, I was thrilled to be part of it! Thanks so much for including me in your big day!!

Kara · Married on 06/22/2019

Quality and a great person

Stephanie is wonderful to work with and she made me, my friends, and family feel beautiful. She is a great listener and down to earth. Her quality of work is amazing.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Embeau's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH Kara! You were amazing to work with and I loved meeting your friends and family too ;). Thanks so much for having me be part of your big day!!
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 06/01/2019

0 regrets & better than I ever could have hoped for!

I am blessed to have been surrounded by talented, strong, & inspiring women on my wedding day, and Stephanie - who did my hair - was one of them. I trusted her to create something beautiful even when I asked for something entirely different from what we did for my trial. Seeing my hair on the big day was the first thing that made me cry & realize what was about to happen. I LOVED IT! Stephanie also did my Mom's hair & make-up & my mother in-law's hair. They both LOVED what she did, too. Stephanie is passionate, creative, listens to what you need, and seems to truly care. She was on-time, flexible, organized, & kept good communication. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Embeau's reply:

Katie, thank you so much for such a thoughtful review! You have assembled a very supportive crew of women in your life and I was honored to be one of them on your wedding day! You're beautiful inside and out- thanks for being you!
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 05/11/2019

Affordable and convenient

Stephanie, and our makeup artist Michaela, were absolutely wonderful to work with! Responsive, prompt, extremely talented! My girls and I all loved our make up, and it lasted AALLL day, throughout lots of happy tears and everything. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Embeau's reply:

Thank you so much Maggie! You were wonderful to work with. We're so glad you all loved your makeup!!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Fox · Married on 05/11/2019

Embeau and Stephanie are THE BEST!!

My wedding look was perfect thanks to Stephanie Domrose, owner of Embeau!! We started out just having her do my makeup which I knew would be great based on our trial. VERY late in the game, my hairstylist backed out and Stephanie jumped in, found me the most beautiful style, and made me look gorgeous on my special day. On top of that, she did the makeup for my bridesmaids and every one was stunning. I can't thank Stephanie and Embeau enough for being such a wonderful part of my wedding!!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Embeau's reply:

Stephanie, thank you so much for having me be part of your big day! I had so much fun getting to know you- and your purple dress and bubbly personality were so fun to design a look around ;). You're gorgeous inside and out!

Amanda Beaulieu · Married on 02/23/2019

Perfect and Stress-free

I have worked with Embeau for several weddings I've been a bridesmaid in as well as my own wedding. Stephanie has an incredibly calming presence which was very important to me on what can be a stressful day. She has been able to translate any description, however detailed or vague, into the perfect look for the day that lasts all night. I would recommend Embeau Onsite to anybody for any special occasion!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Embeau's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much for your kind words! I have LOVED working with you on so many weddings. You also have a very calming presence (which is probably why we're buds). Thanks for trusting me to help make your wedding day perfect. Lots of love!
  • Susan

Susan Sorenson · Married on 09/22/2018

Professional, high quality, positive attitude and willingness to make your hair and make-up perfect just the way you want.

Stephanie was so professional and down to earth. She has such a wonderful demeanor that you feel so relaxed. All her products were very high quality. I loved getting together for the pre wedding day session. I would recommend her to anyone! My hair stayed all day and night. We had an outdoor wedding. I did not have to touch up my airbrushed make-up. Stayed on beautifully.

Sent on 02/23/2019

Embeau's reply:

Thank you Susie! It was so awesome to help you get ready for your big day and you looked so gorgeous!!
    XO

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

When searching for a hair and makeup artist for my 09/15/2018 wedding, I had a very difficult time choosing an artist until I came across Embeau! I am beyond thankful that I decided to go with Stephanie's services. She is extremely talented and very professional. Stephanie listened to each of my bridesmaids and my mother to ensure everyone felt beautiful when their look was complete. She was very open to making adjustments to her work to ensure that each of us felt like our hair and makeup represented who we are well. All the while she also made sure to keep us on schedule to finish us all up in time for photos. I was also very impressed that while she was doing my hair she kindly listened to my worries for the Big Day and helped to calm my anxiety. I loved my hair and makeup. I received many compliments throughout the night and know that I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Stephanie is a talented, sweet, and professional woman with a wonderful business! I definitely recommend Embeau for your Wedding Day hair and makeup!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Kari · Married on 09/08/2018

Highly recommend!

Such a great experience with Stephanie! She was so nice and very accommodating. I loved that she came to me for my hair trial and was able to make it work on the day of my shower (I wanted to make use of my trial). She was very easy to talk to and did exactly what I envisioned. On the day of my wedding she was there prompt and ready with a second stylist and they both did fantastic work! All of my girls looked beautiful and everyone's hair held up all night. Even after a night full of dancing! My curls and clip in extensions were all still perfectly in tact. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Embeau's reply:

Thank you so much Kari! You were such a pleasure to work with and it's been so fun seeing pictures of your big day on Instagram! Thank you so much for having us ;).

Kathleen · Married on 09/02/2018

Steph is a hair and makeup rockstar!!! I hired her for my onsite wedding hair and makeup after my first vendor was a bad and unresponsive fit. With all her positive reviews, I knew Steph was something special, and from our first phone call I realized she was perfect and exactly what I was looking for! She listened to all of my ideas, looked at my pictures, provided helpful feedback and was open to adjustments. Her services and contract were easy to understand and pay for. She was extremely accommodating to schedule the hair/makeup trail right before my engagement pictures too! For my wedding day, it was important to not only feel confident and beautiful, but actually like the person I'd be spending so much time with. Steph and Brit exceeded all of my expectations!!!! They showed up on time, did beautiful work, and were just plain fun and positive!!!! My whole family and I were VERY impressed with their services and I would HIGHLY recommend Embeau for ANY of your beauty needs!!!! xoxo Kathleen

Sent on 09/05/2018

Katherine · Married on 09/01/2018

Stephanie was amazing! My hair and makeup was better than I ever could have imagined and lasted through the entire night -even through 4 hours of non-stop dancing :) From our first phone call and through the trial and actual styling, Stephanie went above and beyond to ensure I felt comfortable and beautiful on my wedding day. Stephanie also did hair and makeup for my sister, mother, and MIL, all of whom were blown away by her talent and kindness. I would highly recommend her for all your hair and makeup needs :) Thank you, Stephanie!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Jolene · Married on 08/25/2018

I was so lucky to get you booked for my wedding on such short notice! I loved that you took the time to make a schedule for the bridal party. Thanks so much for an amazing job!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Mallory · Married on 08/11/2018

I’m so glad I found Stephanie to do my hair and make up for my recent wedding! Her talent can’t even be summarized into words. She traveled to our wedding and was right on time-and she brought two girls with her who were also absolutely incredible! Every single one of the bridesmaids and both mothers loved their hair and make up! They stayed right on schedule and got us ready on time—which helped me stress less as the bride! :) All 3 of the women who helped us get ready were so sweet and made our getting ready process so fun.
    I would choose Embeau over and over again-I would HIGHLY reccomene Stephanie and her team. We are so grateful for them!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Mary · Married on 06/24/2018

Stephanie did an absolutely amazing job on my entire wedding party's hair and my make-up too! We all showed her photos of hair and make-up we wanted and she over-delivered! She made my wedding morning stress-free by coming to us, on-time and very prepared. She had excellent communication prior to my big day. She is truly is a top ranked stylist, reliable, professional, and dependable! I highly recommend Embeau!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Embeau's reply:

Hi Mary! Thank you so much- you were wonderful to work with, and I'm so glad you loved how everything turned out!

Lisa · Married on 06/23/2018

Steph was so utterly marvelous. I have a lot of fine hair on a high forehead, and I'm often frustrated with how my hair functions. I also have bad eczema. During our pre-meeting, I told Steph my anxieties, showed her one picture, and she knocked both my hair and face out of the park! She had a few "ok, more of this next time" notes for herself, but I could have walked down the aisle on the trial run and felt wonderful.

Day of was great, relaxing, and she outdid herself. Because of a long bridal schedule (I did a lot of DIY), I was in hair and makeup from about 7:30am until midnight and with one quick eye touchup from her midday and a few normal lip touchups from the kit throughout, I felt great all day. I could not be happier or feel luckier that I had her there for me. I'd absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/27/2018

Overall, would HIGHLY recommend having Steph be a part of your wedding day! She did AMAZING work on my bridesmaids and mom - they were all glowing! And not only was she excellent, but she works quickly, so if you have a strict schedule, she is your gal!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Brooke · Married on 05/12/2018

She is a gem! You must book Stephanie today. Very easy to work with and very accommodating to our needs! Every bridesmaid needed something different and she knew exactly what to do. She works fast, was on-time (early even), and just fun to be around. You won't be stressed by choosing her.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Embeau's reply:

Thank you so much Brooke! You and your bridal party were so fun to work with, thanks for having me be a part of your big day!

Jordyn · Married on 05/10/2018

I had Steph do my hair & make up for an important event. She showed up on time, did my hair and make up immaculately. She’s professional and offers a kind, fun energy to her services. I highly reccomend.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Toni · Married on 04/28/2018

I used Stephanie to do my hair & makeup for my son’s wedding. We had to travel to MN from OH so we were staying in a hotel. Stephanie came to my hotel room RIGHT on time & had all the supplies she needed. I was so happy with Stephanie’s work & I received many compliments. Stephanie was so responsive, helpful & friendly. I would most definitely use her again! She was great!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Embeau's reply:

Thanks so much Toni! It was wonderful meeting you!

Mandi · Married on 10/28/2017

I hired Stephanie to do hair and makeup for the wedding party for my brother's wedding. She did an AMAZING job! She was such a pleasure to chat with leading up to the day to get everything organized and had a nice scheduled planned out for the day of which was SO helpful for a planner like me. She did such a great job with all of our hair the day of, I didn't hear one complaint from anyone. She gave us all tips on how to keep our hair styled/held for the day. Her friend Brit did makeup and also did such a great job! It stayed all day! Her prices were also very reasonable. I definitely recommend Stephanie to anyone! Thanks so much for everything!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Mandi,
    You and the rest of the wedding party were absolutely wonderful!! Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you!!