Embeau Reviews

Embeau 7
  • Cari

Cari A Dragsten · Married on 08/03/2019

Stephanie is the BEST!

Stephanie was absolutely fabulous to work with! I loved that she came to my condo to do the trial run for both hair and makeup and then came to our hotel for the day of services! Hands down one of the best hair and makeup experiences ever! Thanks Stephanie! You're the BEST!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Embeau's reply:

Thank you so much Cari! You were absolutely wonderful to work with!! Your were such a beautiful bride, and your family was so incredibly sweet. Thanks so much for having us!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing!

Stephanie was so amazing, she made our wedding day perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better person to do my hair and makeup for me and my entire wedding party! she was my favorite vendor!!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Embeau's reply:

Hi Alyssa! OMG you are so sweet. You and your bridal party and family were so awesome to work with! Your style was so uniquely you, I was thrilled to be part of it! Thanks so much for including me in your big day!!
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 06/01/2019

0 regrets & better than I ever could have hoped for!

I am blessed to have been surrounded by talented, strong, & inspiring women on my wedding day, and Stephanie - who did my hair - was one of them. I trusted her to create something beautiful even when I asked for something entirely different from what we did for my trial. Seeing my hair on the big day was the first thing that made me cry & realize what was about to happen. I LOVED IT! Stephanie also did my Mom's hair & make-up & my mother in-law's hair. They both LOVED what she did, too. Stephanie is passionate, creative, listens to what you need, and seems to truly care. She was on-time, flexible, organized, & kept good communication. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/14/2019
    Embeau 8
    Embeau 9

Embeau's reply:

Katie, thank you so much for such a thoughtful review! You have assembled a very supportive crew of women in your life and I was honored to be one of them on your wedding day! You're beautiful inside and out- thanks for being you!
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 05/11/2019

Affordable and convenient

Stephanie, and our makeup artist Michaela, were absolutely wonderful to work with! Responsive, prompt, extremely talented! My girls and I all loved our make up, and it lasted AALLL day, throughout lots of happy tears and everything. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Embeau 10
    Embeau 11
    Embeau 12

Embeau's reply:

Thank you so much Maggie! You were wonderful to work with. We're so glad you all loved your makeup!!
  • Susan

Susan Sorenson · Married on 09/22/2018

Professional, high quality, positive attitude and willingness to make your hair and make-up perfect just the way you want.

Stephanie was so professional and down to earth. She has such a wonderful demeanor that you feel so relaxed. All her products were very high quality. I loved getting together for the pre wedding day session. I would recommend her to anyone! My hair stayed all day and night. We had an outdoor wedding. I did not have to touch up my airbrushed make-up. Stayed on beautifully.

Sent on 02/23/2019
    Embeau 13
    Embeau 14

Embeau's reply:

Thank you Susie! It was so awesome to help you get ready for your big day and you looked so gorgeous!!
    XO

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

When searching for a hair and makeup artist for my 09/15/2018 wedding, I had a very difficult time choosing an artist until I came across Embeau! I am beyond thankful that I decided to go with Stephanie's services. She is extremely talented and very professional. Stephanie listened to each of my bridesmaids and my mother to ensure everyone felt beautiful when their look was complete. She was very open to making adjustments to her work to ensure that each of us felt like our hair and makeup represented who we are well. All the while she also made sure to keep us on schedule to finish us all up in time for photos. I was also very impressed that while she was doing my hair she kindly listened to my worries for the Big Day and helped to calm my anxiety. I loved my hair and makeup. I received many compliments throughout the night and know that I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Stephanie is a talented, sweet, and professional woman with a wonderful business! I definitely recommend Embeau for your Wedding Day hair and makeup!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Kari · Married on 09/08/2018

Highly recommend!

Such a great experience with Stephanie! She was so nice and very accommodating. I loved that she came to me for my hair trial and was able to make it work on the day of my shower (I wanted to make use of my trial). She was very easy to talk to and did exactly what I envisioned. On the day of my wedding she was there prompt and ready with a second stylist and they both did fantastic work! All of my girls looked beautiful and everyone's hair held up all night. Even after a night full of dancing! My curls and clip in extensions were all still perfectly in tact. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Embeau's reply:

Thank you so much Kari! You were such a pleasure to work with and it's been so fun seeing pictures of your big day on Instagram! Thank you so much for having us ;).

Katherine · Married on 09/01/2018

Stephanie was amazing! My hair and makeup was better than I ever could have imagined and lasted through the entire night -even through 4 hours of non-stop dancing :) From our first phone call and through the trial and actual styling, Stephanie went above and beyond to ensure I felt comfortable and beautiful on my wedding day. Stephanie also did hair and makeup for my sister, mother, and MIL, all of whom were blown away by her talent and kindness. I would highly recommend her for all your hair and makeup needs :) Thank you, Stephanie!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Jolene · Married on 08/25/2018

I was so lucky to get you booked for my wedding on such short notice! I loved that you took the time to make a schedule for the bridal party. Thanks so much for an amazing job!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Mallory · Married on 08/11/2018

I’m so glad I found Stephanie to do my hair and make up for my recent wedding! Her talent can’t even be summarized into words. She traveled to our wedding and was right on time-and she brought two girls with her who were also absolutely incredible! Every single one of the bridesmaids and both mothers loved their hair and make up! They stayed right on schedule and got us ready on time—which helped me stress less as the bride! :) All 3 of the women who helped us get ready were so sweet and made our getting ready process so fun.
    I would choose Embeau over and over again-I would HIGHLY reccomene Stephanie and her team. We are so grateful for them!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Embeau 15
    Embeau 16
    Embeau 17
    Embeau 18

Mary · Married on 06/24/2018

Stephanie did an absolutely amazing job on my entire wedding party's hair and my make-up too! We all showed her photos of hair and make-up we wanted and she over-delivered! She made my wedding morning stress-free by coming to us, on-time and very prepared. She had excellent communication prior to my big day. She is truly is a top ranked stylist, reliable, professional, and dependable! I highly recommend Embeau!

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Embeau 19

Embeau's reply:

Hi Mary! Thank you so much- you were wonderful to work with, and I'm so glad you loved how everything turned out!

Lisa · Married on 06/23/2018

Steph was so utterly marvelous. I have a lot of fine hair on a high forehead, and I'm often frustrated with how my hair functions. I also have bad eczema. During our pre-meeting, I told Steph my anxieties, showed her one picture, and she knocked both my hair and face out of the park! She had a few "ok, more of this next time" notes for herself, but I could have walked down the aisle on the trial run and felt wonderful.

Day of was great, relaxing, and she outdid herself. Because of a long bridal schedule (I did a lot of DIY), I was in hair and makeup from about 7:30am until midnight and with one quick eye touchup from her midday and a few normal lip touchups from the kit throughout, I felt great all day. I could not be happier or feel luckier that I had her there for me. I'd absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/27/2018

Overall, would HIGHLY recommend having Steph be a part of your wedding day! She did AMAZING work on my bridesmaids and mom - they were all glowing! And not only was she excellent, but she works quickly, so if you have a strict schedule, she is your gal!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Brooke · Married on 05/12/2018

She is a gem! You must book Stephanie today. Very easy to work with and very accommodating to our needs! Every bridesmaid needed something different and she knew exactly what to do. She works fast, was on-time (early even), and just fun to be around. You won't be stressed by choosing her.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Embeau's reply:

Thank you so much Brooke! You and your bridal party were so fun to work with, thanks for having me be a part of your big day!

Jordyn · Married on 05/10/2018

I had Steph do my hair & make up for an important event. She showed up on time, did my hair and make up immaculately. She’s professional and offers a kind, fun energy to her services. I highly reccomend.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Toni · Married on 04/28/2018

I used Stephanie to do my hair & makeup for my son’s wedding. We had to travel to MN from OH so we were staying in a hotel. Stephanie came to my hotel room RIGHT on time & had all the supplies she needed. I was so happy with Stephanie’s work & I received many compliments. Stephanie was so responsive, helpful & friendly. I would most definitely use her again! She was great!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Embeau's reply:

Thanks so much Toni! It was wonderful meeting you!

Mandi · Married on 10/28/2017

I hired Stephanie to do hair and makeup for the wedding party for my brother's wedding. She did an AMAZING job! She was such a pleasure to chat with leading up to the day to get everything organized and had a nice scheduled planned out for the day of which was SO helpful for a planner like me. She did such a great job with all of our hair the day of, I didn't hear one complaint from anyone. She gave us all tips on how to keep our hair styled/held for the day. Her friend Brit did makeup and also did such a great job! It stayed all day! Her prices were also very reasonable. I definitely recommend Stephanie to anyone! Thanks so much for everything!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Mandi,
    You and the rest of the wedding party were absolutely wonderful!! Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you!!
  • I

Izzy · Married on 09/23/2017

We had our wedding this past September, and let me tell you I was SO glad I went with Embeau for my hair and makeup! It ended up being a 90+ degree day in late September, and of course it was humid - yikes! I was really worried about how my hair and make up would stay throughout the day, especially since our ceremony was outside and I have naturally curly hair that seems to do its own thing with the slightest humidity! I was planning on wearing my hair down but given the weather, we made a day of decision to put it up. Stephanie was super flexible and made me feel comfortable with this decision on the day of the wedding - and I ended up loving my up do! All of my bridesmaids, my mom, mother- in-law, sisters-in-law, niece, and a good friend who did a reading for us had hair and/or makeup done and they all loved their looks! Stephanie was super flexible in accommodating what each person wanted (e.g. light makeup). All of our looks lasted throughout the entire day! Thank you, Embeau!!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Embeau 20
    Embeau 21
    Embeau 22
    Embeau 23

Embeau's reply:

Thanks Izzy! You and your wedding party were such a joy to work with- thanks for including us in the preparation for your big day!!

Christine · Married on 09/16/2017

I was lucky enough to get referred to Stephanie at Embeau for my wedding hair! She is amazing to work with and extremely accommodating! She made me, my wedding party and my mother look flawless. Thank you Stephanie!

Sent on 03/30/2018
    Embeau 24
    Embeau 25

Suzanne · Married on 08/05/2017

Stephanie was wonderful!!! She made me feel at ease, was attentive to my wishes, and so friendly!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Saloni · Married on 07/02/2017

Stephanie is one of the kindest, patient, calmest people I have met! Since the trial through all the events (we had 5 hair styles!), she was extremely calm and relaxed. Having her presence throughout the wedding was such a perk - If I didn't live in NY, i would definitely be her friend :) She listens to each style and look you want, and gives her suggestions and thoughts. Also, she is very timely in her responses via phone and email. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Embeau's reply:

Saloni, thank you SO much, and I totally felt the same way- if we lived in the same state, I'm pretty sure we'd be friends! You were wonderful to work with, through all your styles, and I had so much fun spending time with you and your family. Cheers!

Aly · Married on 04/08/2017

Working with Stephanie is a dream! She is immensely talented, professional and enthusiastic. from the first email exchange to the big day. The convenient in-home test run made me feel prepared and calm - and we had tons of fun! Stephanie's execution of my vision for hair and makeup was perfect. She nailed it, 100%. I am beyond thrilled she was part of our special day. My bridal party and family loved working with her, too.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Liz · Married on 02/25/2017

I would highly recommend Embeau to any bride / bridal party! Stephanie did a fantastic job bringing my entire bridal parties hair & make-up to life for our Minneapolis winter wedding. I am a very green / natural focused woman, and I was ecstatic to be using Aveda products that I knew wouldn't cause any issues on my big day. I received so many compliments the day of! Seriously do not have enough great things to say about Embeau!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Gayle · Married on 10/01/2016

If you want your inner beauty to shine through, along with looking amazingly beautiful on the outside, then Embeau is for you. I have used her on 3 different occasions and will use her again! You will have a sense of total confidence, that you are the most beautiful lady in the world. Embeau is professional, on time, listens, and up on the latest looks. Like I said I will use her again!

Sent on 06/07/2017