Embassy Suites Palm Beach Gardens - PGA Boulevard Reviews

5 | Palm Beach Gardens, FL

5 Reviews for Embassy Suites Palm Beach Gardens - PGA Boulevard

• Lara and McNamara Wedding

Cristina · Married on 06/04/2016

Bruce is amazing! Working with him has been so easy. The Embassy is beautiful!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Nancy · Married on 01/16/2016

We had a fantastic experience ..the catering staff and management were great..the rooms and bridal suite were wonderful..superb wedding!

Sent on 05/20/2016

I just had my wedding at the Embassy Suites and was BLOWN AWAY by how incredible the whole weekend was. Bruce Mangual, Director of Catering, did the most OUTSTANDING job. He is kind, funny, professional, detail oriented & the most hospitable person I have ever worked with. He and his entire team made our weekend perfect & we wouldnt have changed a thing. We didnt have to do any stressing because they handled it all. We just showed up & had the best night of our lives. I highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to book a wedding. Bruce is one of a kind and I feel lucky that I got to work with him on my wedding.

Sent on 04/21/2015

Allison · Married on 04/04/2015

We used this hotel for all of our guests to stay in, and for the bride and groom to get ready on the big day. Everyone here was awesome. The hotel is beautiful. We had a suite, which was perfect for 8 people getting ready - the room was awesome. Klara, the woman who helped me organize my guests rates and dates could not have been any nicer.

They delivered all of my wedding bags free of charge. I can't wait to work with this bunch again. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/08/2015

Kai · Married on 07/09/2011

We had our wedding ceremony and reception here, we also have a ton of out-of-town guests that stayed at the hotel great venue the food was amazing decorations room and everything went very well.

Sent on 10/10/2017