Embassy Suites Hotel and Spa Reviews

8 Reviews for Embassy Suites Hotel and Spa

• Victoria

Victoria L. · Married on 10/17/2020

Quick Response, Professional Service

I have had nothing but a great experience with Embassy Suites. They are fast in responding and very helpful with any question.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Embassy Suites Hotel and Spa's reply:

On behalf of the Embassy Suites team, we appreciate your feedback! We are here for one reason only: To make sure your wedding is everything you could ever want, and hopefully more!

Danika E. · Married on 12/01/2018

Eklund & Ritacco Wedding Review

Jon Sanchez was our venue coordinator. He responded to all of our questions promptly and courteously. Both Jon and Michelle over-saw all aspects of our wedding planning. Our guests very much enjoyed their stay at Embassy, and had a very fun and enjoyable time! Everything looked great and went very well. Jon went above and beyond by making sure both my husband and I had snacks for when we were getting ready for our big day. Both Jon and Michelle were always visible when needed, making sure everything was on time and running smoothly. Michelle even helped me bustle my dress! They were very kind and made sure we had to-go boxes of our buffet, as well as making sure our calzone we cut was in the bridal suite. Before they left they both made sure we knew our point of contact and wished us the best. Everyone involved in our special day would recommend this wonderful team!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Embassy Suites Hotel and Spa's reply:

Danika, I tremendously appreciate that you took time out of your busy schedule to write this review. Feedback is one of the most valuable things that anyone in this industry can receive. If you know any others in need of a venue, send them my way! Thank you for choosing Embassy.

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2018

Embassy Suites is one of the most beautiful buildings we've ever been in Albuquerque. We had a few tiny hiccups here and there but our event planner was there to make sure it all went smoothly. If we ever needed a huge venue again we would definitely be seeking out their services.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Maria · Married on 04/18/2015

We initially went with embassy suites because they contacted and responded to emails quickly. We were soon frustrated by lack of contact when our contact left the company. However, once they assigned a new worker she worked hard to meet our needs and restore faith in the company. The reception flowed smoothly and she went out of her way to help schedule a massage at the spa. Overall a great experience.

Sent on 05/09/2015

Kimberly · Married on 05/27/2017

Embassy Suites in Albuquerque was a perfect venue to have my wedding at. They were very accommodating with last minute requests that day of our wedding. We were able to go in early to decorate and the table set up was just beautiful. We were not impressed with the plated selections they had for food but the New Mexican buffet was amazing. (that was the cheapest option too and it was way better than the plated). We had a few hiccups however, they only served cake to people sitting down at the tables, so some of my guests that were dancing did not get cake. And the bartenders were not very organized when we told them to make it an open bar, the bartenders kept charging people when we told them not to. But other than that, this was a beautiful venue to have a wedding at.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Embassy Suites Hotel and Spa's reply:

Kimberly, thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. Your feedback will help us grow as a team and help future brides. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your wedding celebrations. Please keep in touch and come back to see us!

Alexandria · Married on 06/18/2016

The Place was great the only thing was that we had the buffet and I thought they should have at least served the wedding party. Also the place was a little too hot.

Sent on 07/08/2016
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/10/2010

3.0

Tabitha, the events coordinator, was absolutely wonderful. I felt I was in very good hands and by the time my wedding day came along, I knew everything would be fine and I could just take a deep breath and enjoy myself.
    The food was wonderful, the open bar was amazing and the ballroom I was offered was BEAUTIFUL. I really felt taken care of- and every one commented on how beautiful the wedding was.

Sent on 11/02/2010

Jessica · Married on 02/26/2011

2.4
      2.0
      0.5

Tabitha, the coordinator, was great and the venue was beautiful! However, we got married next to the fountain, which was turned off so everyone could hear the officiant, but was never turned back on, so we were unable to take pictures near it. Also, our DJ left at 10 and we were going to sit and talk with guests for the rest of the time. The banquet manager shut down our bar and when we complained, she lied and said we were out of alcohol. When we proved them wrong, they refused a partial refund. They also threw away our extra party favors, rather than giving them back to us. The ceremony was beautiful, but the staff at the reception was very unprofessional.

Sent on 02/28/2011