Embassy Suites East Peoria Reviews

9 | East Peoria, IL

9 Reviews for Embassy Suites East Peoria

Mara · Married on 10/24/2015

We had our reception at the Embassy Suites and it was the most perfect venue! The ball rooms are gorgeous and Nicole is so flexible at making sure the room is set up just how you want it. We had a few unusual requests, specifically not wanting a million round tables of 8-10 but some larger harvest tables for groups of 12-15. Nicole and the banquet staff knew exactly how to set the room to be in proportion and to look great. Our food was delicious! For appetizers during cocktail hour we served meatballs, bruchetta, and artichoke and spinach dips and for the entree we went with a duet plate of filet and Parmesan encrusted chicken breast with Gouda cheese mashed potatoes and fresh green beans. I have received non stop compliments on how good the food was! The staff was courteous and professional the entire night and were so wonderful to work with during set and and tear down! Nicole was super responsive to all of our needs and didn't mind answering a million questions. It was also so nice to have the reception at a place that offered a great room block rate to remove the stress of DDs! We also couldn't ask for a more gorgeous location, not only are the facilities amazing and look great all done up, but the view along the river front at night was awesome and we were able to get some fabulous pictures! Embassy Suites is a wonderful place to have a reception and I would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Lauren · Married on 06/20/2015

Our wedding reception was help at the Embassy Suites in June of 2015, and I have not one complaint! We worked with started working with Nicole a year before the wedding and she guided us through every step. We were not able to get into the venue until 2:30 on the day of our wedding, which was pretty scary to my mother and I, but Nicole assured us that they are used to working with that time frame and I can honestly say that the room flip was completely successful because nothing was out of place when the doors opened. You often hear people complain about wedding food, and for that reason my expectation weren't very high. We had the Embassy Steak and Stuffed Chicken and it was insanely delicious! I was slightly concerned that maybe the head table was the only one with good food, but my parent's said theirs was amazing too. So then I thought, well maybe it was just the head table and the parent's table. Nope. All wedding guests LOVED the food. Compliments to the chef! The staff was all very friendly and accommodating. Every inch of the facility is very well kept and clean. When my new husband and I went up to our complimentary room, there was a gift, a treat, and a sweet card. It was an incredible experience. At the end of the night you could see my dad sitting up at the head table with the biggest grin on his face, saying..."this was worth every penny!" As the first of four daughters to get married, I'd say that was a pretty bold statement! Thank you to Embassy, and specifically Nicole, for a flawless wedding day!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Lindsey · Married on 09/27/2014

The embassy suites went above and beyond on our expectations for our wedding. It turned out gorgeous!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2014
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 08/09/2014

We had the largest wedding reception Embassy had ever had and they worked with us wonderfully. The planner at Embassy changed with 3 people during the 5 months we worked with them, but each girl was SO professional and kind and great to work with!!! The food tasting was a fun delicious evening. The food was AMAZING and raved about by guests weeks after the wedding.
    We didn't get chair covers and with the pin lighting. the room looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL! And we didn't spend the money on chair covers. Their chairs did blend into the floor, so much better than I initially thought they would.

My parents paid for everything and were VERY impressed with how Embassy handled and cared for every guest that evening and some very very difficult food restrictions. They made custom meals for those with severe restrictions. Which made that guest feel so special and cared for.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Samantha · Married on 05/12/2012

I worked closely with Cathy, who was extremely professional. She was very responsive to my many questions and though she was on vacation the day of the wedding, her supervisor, MaryBeth make the transition seamless. The food was far beyond what I expected and my guests agreed. The presentation of everything was perfect. I was extremely happy with how the planning and the day of went and would recommend the East Peoria Embassy Suites to anyone!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Megan · Married on 09/24/2011

The room is beautiful, the food was super, the staff were perfect... A+++++ Thank You!!!!

Sent on 11/16/2011

Jenna · Married on 04/28/2012

I really enjoyed working with Cathy at Embassy Suites. She was beyond helpful and helped make our wedding reception a huge success. We had around 250 guests and the food and service was great. The room set-up was exactly what I wanted and Cathy listened to my every request. She was attentive, kinda, helpful, professional, understanding, and the list goes on!!

My only complaint would be the process for room blocks. I found the price to be high and not much of a discount and it was a little disorganized. Other than that, things were perfect!!

Sent on 07/05/2012

Christina · Married on 04/16/2016

Embassy did a great job! All our planning was coordinated by ourselves and Embassy. The food was great and our guests loved the appetizers and ice cream sundae bar! It was a great time.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Lee · Married on 05/19/2018

We were VERY happy with the staff, especially Taylor our Coordinator was top notch. Venue is very classy. Highly recommend this as a wedding reception location.

Sent on 06/04/2018