10 Reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Dorado del Mar Beach Resort

Server(s) (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)
Parking (1)

Absolutely AMAZING staff & facility! I can't say enough good things about this place. From the Bartenders to the Valet the staff went above and beyond to make our stay magical and the best trip ever! Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Wanda & Travis, 6/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Parking, Chairs, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)

My cousin's wedding was hosted in this hotel. Our catering coordinator ended up being Cecilia, and she was such a doll. I do think that the amount they charge per person is perfect, the drinks were awesome, the food was delicious (we chose filet mignon as our entree), and the personnel was very attentive. The ceremony space wasn't the most secluded space, so pretty much everybody at the pool saw our ceremony. But if you see our pictures, you can see how beautiful everything looked with the beach and our decorations in the backdrop. I had a really positive experience there. Heck, the power even went out ten minutes before the wedding, but the backup generator kicked in only seconds after, with no major hiccups. I definitely recommend hosting your reception here.

Profile Picture Yazmary, 6/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

La calidad del servicio hospitalario fue muy profesional y atentos. La comunicacion por correo electronico un poco lento, pero estando en el hotel fueron muy detallistas y de alta supervision. El area dentro del hotel donde tuvimos la ceremonia era muy bonita, acogedora y de buen mantenimiento. El servicio del banquet fue muy servicial y organizado. La supervicion estuvieron atentos, todo el tiempo a nuestra orden y nos dieron recomendaciones para que el evento pasara sin problemas. El unico pequeño inconveniente para nuestros invitados fue que el Casino estaba cerrado y no nos informaron antes del evento.

Profile Picture Melissa , 3/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I wanted to let you know how extremely happy my husband and I were upon our June 19th through the 22nd stay. We celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary at the Embassy in the Terraza. Myrna took care of me during the contract stages and she was always pleasant and accommodating. Aileen took over and she as well was friendly, reassuring and helped through all of my plans. Because I am not in Puerto Rico, I was very nervous, but Aileen took care of everything and our event was beautiful. Aileen made me feel relaxed when I was nervous and so far away in Illinois. Thank you to your staff for making our anniversary so pleasant and beautiful.

Profile Picture Carmen, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding in another venue but my party stayed at your hotel. The reservations and sales representatives were very flexible and considerate. They made anything to to help me and my party. Thanks a lot. I will be recomending thishotel.

Profile Picture Bibiana, 8/24/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I decided to renew our vows and then have the romantic dinner on the beach afterwards and I have to say from the beginning it was a delight to deal with Myrna. She made sure that all my questions were answered and that everything I wanted would happen.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Servicio Excelente muy poco que mejorar

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/20/12, 3 Reviews
3.6

Beautiful location especially for the amount of the venue and its amenities. The management staff were very nice but not fully attentive and responsive to our questions and needs. The hotel staff and food were great. Nice location to have a wedding but be patient with the management staff as they take their time to get back to you.

Profile Picture User2624961, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Althought the wedding was faboulous and both Brian and Andreina were great we did have a couple of hickups during the event... The rice served was not the one we chose during our tasting, none of my guest were able to sign my wedding sign in guest album because they lost my pen... (which by the way all together cost over 175.00 USD), I was called at 0300 AM on the night of the wedding to tell me that the pen was found? don't know why they couldn't wait until the next morning to do this and finally, there are 2 extra bottles that catering states we ordered but I know I didn't and unfortunately my husband can't remember.. not a problem if we did we will pay, but just a little dissapointed....

Profile Picture Maria, 8/10/12, 1 Review