Embark Films Reviews

42 Reviews for Embark Films

1 User photo

Embark Films 1

eugene · Married on 04/04/2017

Planning a wedding is stressful at times and it can be difficult to figure out how you would like your day to be captured. Our advice would be to just do what Dmitry suggests because the end result will leave you amazed. After reviewing the work Embark Films has done in the past we had peace of mind because we didn’t have to direct our wedding day and how WE thought it should be captured. Leave it to the pros, you will be glad you did!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2016

You can't go wrong with this company! Dmitry and his team will work with you every step of the way and the end results are top notch.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2016

From the moment we viewed Dmitry's wedding videos, we knew without a doubt he was the videographer for us! The videos speak for themselves as Dmitry's passion for his craft shines through in every single project. He is a true artist in every sense of the word and has a fresh, innovative approach to wedding videography that is unparalleled. Dmitry was the first and only videographer we met with and there was no need to look any further - hiring him was literally the easiest decision of the entire wedding planning process and he was an absolute pleasure to work with the entire time - polite, professional, and always willing to accept any and all feedback during the editing process. We actually worked with Dmitry on 2 occasions before our wedding day - he met with us initially for our engagement session and we decided later to set up another session with him so that we could capture unforgettable footage at the school where we met. He wove all of this footage into an absolutely beautiful video that perfectly captured our love story which we presented during our wedding reception and guests are still talking about it to this day. We will forever recommend Dmitry to anyone and everyone I know seeking a videographer! Look no further, he's your guy!!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Sharmilee · Married on 07/24/2016

Dmitry was great to work with. He arrived early and was patient while everyone was getting ready in the morning. He was very friendly, flexible and took excellent video of the wedding and reception. He also responded promptly to us between the time of the wedding and when we were sent the final video files. We were very pleased with the final video and the way it was sent to us. Amongst all the videographers we looked at, I am glad we chose him to film our wedding.

Sent on 02/25/2017

The joy that we felt the first time we watched our wedding video cannot be described with words. Dmitry captured every detail allowing us to relive our special all over again. Every person I have shared our video with has cried even people who were not there to see it in person. If you are looking for an incredible eye for detail and that personal touch for your special day this is the team to hire. Worth every penny we paid and then some.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Daisy · Married on 07/09/2016

Dmitry and Dan were so fun to work with! They made us feel so comfortable, and we felt like we were just hanging out with friends on our wedding day. The quality of his work is incredible and the packaging was personalized and so special. He took our music interests into account and was so flexible, always wanting to make sure that we were happy. I highly recommend Dmitry and Dan!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Anna · Married on 06/18/2016

I was really torn about whether or not we should use a videographer with all of the expensive aspects of planning a wedding, After receiving a recommendation from a friend and seeing Dmitry's work on his website the decision was easy. Both Dmitry and Dan were great on the day of our wedding. They were not intrusive and were even eager to help us out when our limos bailed on us and quickly became the bride and grooms uber drivers. Working with Dmitry is so easy. He is super responsive and takes all ideas for edits and makes them happen (even after I thought I was being a pain!). I cannot be happier with the way my highlight film turned out and eagerly await to receive the rest of my footage. My sister and I have already started recommending Dmitry's services!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Nilofer · Married on 05/21/2016

Truly one of the best hires I made for our large, Indian Muslim wedding. Dmitry is responsive and professional and best of all, EXCELLENT at editing. He captured so many beautiful moments and edited it in a way that was emotional and powerful. He was flexible with changes I wanted and was a calm and unobtrusive presence at the wedding. Most of my guests mentioned that they didn't even recall seeing him there - which is a compliment. This was his first Indian wedding and he put in so much extra effort to make it right, asking questions, researching customs, and making sure he captured what was most important to me. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/02/2016
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 05/14/2016

I can't say enough good things about Dmitry Gordievsky Film & Photo! We weren't going to have our wedding filmed, but we changed our minds after seeing the beautiful video they created for my sister's wedding. Definitely one of the easiest and best decisions we made for our wedding day! They are very professional - there to capture all the important shots but not intrusive or in your face. Dmitry and Dan were so easygoing to work with on the wedding day and with with making edits following that. They made us feel like they truly enjoyed being at our wedding. Such nice guys and so artistic and creative. We were blown away with the video they produced (as well as everyone who saw it)! I still can't stop watching it :)

Sent on 09/07/2016

Vera · Married on 04/09/2016

Amazing videographers! Very happy with the quality and timing of editing! I recommend to everyone! Dmitry and Dan were very pleasant to work with. They made our day unforgettable!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Kellie · Married on 10/10/2015

I can honestly say that hiring Dmitry and Dan was one of the best decisions my husband and I made for our wedding. I say this because without them, all of the other details that went into our wedding wouldn't have been captured as well. It's truly amazing to be able to watch everything that happened on our wedding day, and the highlight film came out perfectly. I was blown away by their attention to detail and creativity. I feel like our wedding and relationship was expressed so well in the highlight video and it's my favorite thing to watch. They worked well with our photographer and were good at making us feel like we we didn't have cameras in our faces all day. Not only are they extremely talented videographers but they are wonderful people who I'm glad to have met. Since my wedding, I have recommended them to two people who have hired them and I will continue to recommend them. You won't regret hiring Dmitry and Dan!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Cergey · Married on 06/14/2015

Professional and highly detailed, Dmitry was tremendous in his ability to capture and edit a wedding video that showed the essence of my wedding. Such joy to look back at your wedding and me and my wife are thankful for Dmitry's services. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/30/2016
  • Julia

Julia Gordievsky · Married on 06/14/2015

Best Videographers in all of New England!

Where to start even!? Beyond amazed at all the work they do! They never cease to leave me speechless and completely inspired. All the films are so beautiful, breathtaking, and creative. We had them for our wedding and that's one of the best decisions we made! Now we always have a piece of heaven to look back on and remember. If you're looking to hold on and cherish a special moment, you have come to the right place. Their attention to detail, skill and outstanding service will leave you forever grateful that you chose them.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Erica · Married on 06/05/2015

Dmitry was so easy to work with. As most couples know planning a weddig can be very stressful and picking the right vendors can be overwhelming. Booking with Dmitry was the easiest decision we made. His energetic personality made capturing our wedding events so much fun! He is extremely creative and get to know the couple so that he can provide exactly what they want in their weddig video. Everytime I email Dmitry about a question or a little detail I wanted him to include in the video he responded within 24 hours. I received my hilight video a few weeks after my wedding, it was extremely quick! We also received a personalized wooden box with an engraved usb and external hard drive of all the captured footage of the day. My experience with Dmitry was outstanding! He met all of our expectations and then some! My friends and family are eager to have Dmitry capture their weddings in the future. He did an amazing job!!!

Sent on 12/20/2015

Tamara · Married on 08/09/2014

My husband and I had the privilege of working with Dmitry Gordievsky at our wedding. He filmed our wedding and made a short video clip of the highlights. Throughout the entire process he showed such enthusiasm, professionalism, and creativeness. It blew us away! He also had a great sense of humor that made the day so enjoyable! During our wedding I didn't have to worry about one thing because he had all the bases covered! Our videos were edited, completed, and delivered in such a timely fashion! He went above and beyond by consistently calling us and informing us what he was doing and when it would be done. All in all I couldn't think of a better videographer to film our wedding. If you are looking for a fun, interactive, relevant, professional, creative videographer for your event don't miss out on him! Thanks Dmitry!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Meghan · Married on 09/26/2015

Dmitry was fantastic. He and his assistant were both professional and discreet on the wedding day. We got our highlight film back within a month of the wedding - we were still on the honeymoon! The highlight reel was amazing. Many of our friends told us it was the best they've seen and it made both sets of parents cry. We got the full footage about 3 months after the wedding and that was great too. We could not have been happier with Dmitry.

Sent on 01/23/2016
  • I

Inna · Married on 05/29/2016

Well where do I start? First of all, thank you!! Dmitry was fun to work with before the wedding and his professionalism exceeded my expectations. During the wedding day, Dmitry and Dan were constantly running around taking awesome shots of us, the guests, and the decor. I told him exactly what I wanted and he did much more than I expected! He was very polite to our guests and family. Dmitry was VERY understanding and respectful of ALL my cultural practices! That was very important to me! Thanks a lot! All in all, I had a fun and splendid experience with Dmitry and Dan. ??

Sent on 07/31/2016