7 Reviews for EMA Giangreco Weddings

Timelines (1)
Referrals (1)
Destination (1)
7 EMA Giangreco Weddings Reviews

Here are somethings to take a note from our wedding:

Ema is a great wedding planner and designer who by no contrast has an amazing eye for details. She exceeds any expectations. She is also a resourceful person with wide range of networks. She fixes any questions you may have as a prospective couple planning on a destination wedding spot on. Ask her anything you have in mind, discuss with her open heartedly. She has a way handling any situation that might seem complicated for you (in regards to your wedding).

Please listen to her. Take her recommendations. By far she knows what she is talking about better than any of the couples she’s dealing with. There are many things we understand what she was talking about prior to the wedding after we got there. She is an experienced and smart planner with passion in making others happy.

Trust her. She is the most reliable and trust worthy person we’ve ever known. You will understand it once you meet her and get done with your wedding. What she’s paid is nowhere near to what she does. We believe she works for her passion weighs more than what she does for a living. We realized she should get paid for her work way more than what she asked us. Despite our constricted budget, we eventually decided to pay her a little extra.

Plan early! Communicate with Ema as early as possible. She is busy! Many people want to work with her so she won’t take you in a rush. Book her way before your wedding day.

Be happy!! Her biggest reward is when you are happy on your wedding day and appreciate her work.

Profile Picture Alazar, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thanks to Ema, my wedding day was the best day of my life! My husband and I decided to elope in Venice and systematically researched wedding planners. Ema was the clear choice for us. First, her overall aesthetic and taste are impeccable - absolutely second to none. She clearly puts so much thought into every last detail (even things I never would've thought of, but really appreciate). It was just perfect! Our expectations were exceeded in every way imaginable. Ema genuinely cares about the details as much if not more than we did! She knew that photos were of the utmost importance to me, so lined-up the perfect ladies for hair/make-up and photographs based on the look I wanted and how I wanted to remember my wedding. What was also so special is that Ema was even able to perform an interfaith ceremony for us (Catholic-Jewish) and it was absolutely perfect. She really cares about her clients and clearly wants to make it special for them. As I said in the beginning, Ema exceeded even our highest expectations and we will be forever grateful for all of her hard work in creating our fairy-tale wedding. Probably the most telling thing was when my husband said (before we even made it to the wedding venue), "I don't think we paid enough for this!" It really was THAT amazing! There's really no amount that we could pay to show our gratitude for everything! Thank you, Ema! We love you!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jaclyn, 6/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

EMA, did an amazing job with our wedding! I was really nervous planning a wedding in Venice from Florida. Having never met EMA, I was unsure how things would go. She blew us away! She took care of every detail and wrote the most beautiful and personal ceremony. When my husband's best friend showed up from Florida to surprise us, EMA jumped to action and seemlessly ordered him a boutineer and changed the size of the gondola from 4 seats to a 6 so he could join us! Put your trust in EMA, she will make your day more special than you ever could have imagined!

Profile Picture Christi, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ema knows everything and everyone there is to know! She helped us create the "planned elopement" of our dreams in Venice. Without her and the incredible vendors she connected us with, our dream never would have become reality in just a few months. If you're lucky enough to find she is available for you, don't hesitate. Her commitment moved me to tears more than once and I am eternally grateful we somehow found each other. She is everything -- we love you Ema!

Profile Picture Wendy, 5/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From the moment I first met Ema on Skype we instantly clicked. She had the exact same thoughts on how I wanted my wedding to be designed and executed. I have photographed weddings for 6 years now so I have seen it all and had a particular vision of how I wanted my wedding day to be. Ema brought that vision to life. I had originally tried to plan the wedding myself as it is something I could do very easily in my home country, but in Italy it was not easy. It was difficult to get responses from vendors and I was having trouble finding the rentals I needed. Once I was put in contact with Ema she knew exactly who to contact and set up everything we needed for our wedding day. On the big day she told me not to worry about a thing and did absolutely everything. I was able to get ready stress free knowing she was in charge. When I walked out on to the terrace to see the setup it was everything I had dreamed of, she even had surprises for me that I didn't think could fit into the budget I had given her! I couldn't have asked for a better person to have worked with for a day I had been waiting so long for. Ema was also our officiant and wrote a personalized ceremony for us. It was very beautiful. Thank you Ema for everything, you are an amazing planner with phenomenal attention to detail!!

Profile Picture Masika, 5/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Anyone looking for a wedding planner...look no further than EMA!!!! She is caring, thoughtful, meticulous, detailed, a perfectionist...everything you could possibly want in a WP! She loves what she does and it shows in her work. She wants your special day to be just as special...if not more so...than the couple themselves! It is her passion and you can relax in knowing that she has control over your wedding. She not only gave me the wedding of my dreams, but she created the masterplan behind it, with the best team ever (photographers, florist, hair & makeup, DJ, etc.) I could not thank her enough. Best decision I made for my wedding, besides marrying my husband of course... ;)

Profile Picture Nesa , 4/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Just say yes! Having Ema on your side for your big day will be the best thing you ever did! Ema blew us away and our day was absolutely perfect. She surprised us with so many perfect details and after talking with her about wedding plans for so long she felt just like family. Her and her team were a joy to have around. Ema holds a special place in our hearts and always will

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture meagan , 6/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Destination, Ceremony, Reception