Elysium Reviews

Elysium 5
  • Justyce

Justyce Eaves · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Wonderful Experience

Elysium has taken time to really get to know my fiancé and myself to deeply understand what we want for our wedding! They’re a beautiful and wonderful place!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Donna Brooks · Married on 11/04/2018

Yes to the venue!

First, if you are looking for a unique and beautiful venue, check out Elysium. My husband and I couldn't have been more pleased. I initially decided to check out this venue because of how beautiful it is, what made up my mind was meeting Kelly. She felt like family immediately. She made the whole process so much easier on us all. The venue is so gorgeous it hardly need any decorations. They had the tables set up and ready for us to out centerpieces out when we arrived that morning. I just want to say a BIG thank you to Elysium and all of the staff that helped make my day so perfect.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Karlie · Married on 08/04/2018

My wedding was the first wedding at Elysium and it was PERFECT! Kelly the owner was nothing but kind and helpful. She was available and did her best to provide the perfect venue for our day. I would ( and do!) recommend Elysium ! I had my ceremony outside and reception inside and it was wonderful! The horses really add to the place. It is also a working horse barn so there is many top breed horses for the guest to look at through windows and outside! Some of the horses even stopped and watched my wedding happen! The sun sets right behind the gazebo making for beautiful pictures! I had my wedding at 7pm in August. Also Elysium is very affordable and they offer a lot of things in the price!

Elysium 6
    Elysium 11
    Elysium 12
    Sent on 08/17/2018

abbey · Married on 05/05/2018

My daughter just got married at Elysium & it was BEAUTIFUL! Even though her’s was the first wedding, Kelly was always calm & well prepared. She responded quickly to our many questions & accommodated our special requests. This is a working horse barn, but definitely not your typical barn. The venue was clean, air conditioned, unique & very elegant. The horses even came to the fence as the wedding music started to see what was going on! Tables, chairs & table cloths were set up just as we asked. Kelly was there the whole evening of the rehearsal, the entire day of the wedding, & provided a crew to take care of parking. She was a huge help every step of the way. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Elysium 13