Eloquent Studios Reviews

Eloquent Studios 5
Eloquent Studios 6
Eloquent Studios 7

Emily · Married on 07/11/2009

I loved the pictures and and the video! They are really easy to work with.

Sent on 11/04/2010

Heather · Married on 06/27/2009

Simply put, Walter and his team at Eloquent Studios are absolutely AMAZING! From the moment we met Walter, we knew he was going to be our wedding photographer, no question about it. His store is classy, and this sense of style transfers to his work, which can best be described as modern elegance. An innovative photographer who always puts his clients first, Walter works to make sure he captures every moment, even in the least suspecting of places. He is the epitome of prefessionalism, yet uses his sense of humor to create an easy-going and relaxed atmosphere that is fun for all.

Jean, the designer, is just as fabulous as Walter; with an eye for style, her creativity will ensure that your thank you cards, albums, and portraits are nothing short of perfect.

We highly recommend Eloquent Studios for ALL your photgraphy needs, not just wedding photographs. Without a doubt or question in our minds, we will be going back to Walter for all our professional photography; we are hooked and clients for life! Eloquent Studios is perfection at its finest in every single way.

Sent on 12/23/2009

Jackie · Married on 06/14/2009

Eloquent Studios was the first and only photography vendor we looked at for our wedding. From the moment we walked into the studio, Walter and Justin greeted us with the perfect balance of confidence, professionalism and friendliness. Their work speaks for itself and is truly an art form. We can't wait for our storybook album!
    The entire process from save the dates to picking albums and proofs has been nothing but smooth and enjoyable. Honestly, they were our favorite vendor to work with. We can't wait to work with Eloquent Studios again and recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 07/07/2009

Gina · Married on 05/09/2009

Not only is Walter the most artistically talented photographer that we have ever come in contact with, but his professionalism and charisma made him a joy to work with. Simply put, his pictures are beautiful. His photographs of our wedding day captured the love and joy of our special event. Walter's style is non-intrusive, which allows him to capture many intimate moments. We really enjoyed having Walter as our photographer, and highly recommend him to any couple looking for someone to capture all of the moments of their special day.

Sent on 06/13/2009

patricia · Married on 05/02/2009

Eloquent Studios was great. I was reminded throughout the wedding of photographs that i had requested to be taken. They made sure that i was able to capture every moment i wanted on film! My proofs just came in and they are everything i could've asked for! Just beautiful!

Sent on 06/10/2009

Eileen · Married on 04/24/2009

Walter, Jean and Justin have been amazing to work with. They truly helped capture our special day in a most professional, caring, and artistic manner.
    From our engagement pics, to wedding proofs to thank you cards, I feel very fortunate to be working with whom I consider top notch in the industry. They helped us in planning along the way and offered ideas and suggestions that we would not have thought about had they not had the years of experience behind them. We also rented the photo booth as part of our wedding favor….and our guests loved this! There are many photographers to choose from, especially in the tri-state, and I am very happy to say that I chose the best!

Sent on 07/07/2009

Jamie · Married on 04/17/2009

Walter and his team are outstanding. Very Professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone... Thank you Eloquent Studios for the capturing the memories of the best day of my life "My Wedding".

Sent on 06/02/2009

Kristin · Married on 04/04/2009

Great work!! Beautiful portfolio :-) They worked with me all day long form 11am to 1am. Couldn't be happier with my proofs!

Sent on 04/17/2009

Dana · Married on 09/20/2008

Eloquent Studios put together a magnificent team of professionals to capture all of our wedding memories. From their photography to videography- we could not have asked for anything more. They offered wonderful guidance, yet were flexible in incorporating our preferences. We enthusiastically recommend Eloquent Studios to anyone who values powerful photography and videography. ~Mark & Dana

Sent on 06/01/2009

Chris · Married on 09/06/2008

We chose Eloquent Studios to handle the photography and videography on our special day, because it was obvious that their experience was overwhelming. You knew what you were getting for you money--top notch service from people that you could trust to get it right.

The package included two photographers, and we opted for only one videographer for the day. They all showed up even earlier than promised and stayed until the very end of the reception to make sure that they were there to get each and every shot. Their level of organization was such that we did not have to worry for one moment about the photos or video on the wedding day. The communicated with each other to make sure that every moment was captured. The team had weddings down to a science, but their system was not rigid; they were flexible, which really allowed us to experience and enjoy every moment of the day�s activities.

The photographers got some truly amazing shots. Our wedding day was miserable weather-wise, as we were in the middle of a tropical storm. However, this really allowed the photographers� artistic abilities to shine through. We had the reception at Perona Farms in Andover, NJ. The photographers knew that my wife and I had the intent to get some shots outside by the beautiful lake. We had kind of given up on this idea due to the constant downpouring that day. Upon arriving at Perona, our photographer pointed out that we did not need to let the rain keep us from getting the shots that we wanted. Long story short�we grabbed a large black/white golf umbrella from one of our guests and took a stroll down to the lake with our photographers. We ended up with some really great shots on the lake�s bridge; it is a very a fun memory. Maybe photo�s in the rain are not your cup of tea, but I mention this because it goes to show that Eloquent is eager to take every step possible to ensure the day is a success and that you are happy with their services (including subjecting their equipment into the elements!).

During the ceremony and reception, Eloquent�s photographers and the videographer placed themselves perfectly; they blended into the atmosphere so that you almost did not notice that they were present; however, they managed to get the best possible camera angles on every aspect of the day�s activities.

The wedding video was absolutely amazing. In planning for the wedding, my accountant nature initially led me to doubt the need for a videographer. Of course, my wife convinced me to stop being so cheap... and for this I am now very thankful!

Our video was amazing. Everyone that watched it loved it; they were blown away by the level of detail and the time that obviously went into the production/editing! I will preface these next comments by saying that we are not one of those couples that guilt everyone we have ever met into sitting down and watching our wedding video again and again. That being said, my wife and I watched it 4 times the first weekend with all sorts of people; it did not get old. My mom took it down to my sister's college and her roommates (who weren't even at the wedding) had a great time watching it. All aunts in the family heard about the video and one of the DVDs was passed around the family... haha

The editing was spectacular, and we appreciate the great deal of time that Eloquent must have spent creating the fluent masterpiece. Big hits were the old fashioned film reel effect, black/white clips with color accented flowers, and how at one point they inserted a video of my face onto the TV set in the background in my wife's living room (as if I was on her TV). Truly amazing stuff. My college roommates were delighted that they made it on the blooper reel at the end... which was a hysterical ending to a video that inspired all sorts of emotions.

Just recently, we relived our special day on our one year anniversary. Eloquent really had the ability to learn who we were in a short period in order to tailor their product to match our personalities perfectly. We are so thankful that Eloquent played a part in our special day and provided us with such an artistically inspired way to remember the day's festivities.

Sent on 09/24/2009
  • Bonjovigirl

Heather · Married on 06/27/2008

My husband and I met Walter and Danielle at the Flanders Valley Weddings in Flanders, NJ at a Bridal Show. We met with Walter one week later and booked our special day with Walter. We choose to have our engagement shoot down the shore, which were beautiful witht he ocean behind us. Walter did a wonderful job! All of our photo's were taken before our wedding so we can enjoy the company of our guests. We had a few lingering pictures during the cocktail hour but not too long away from the guests. Would highly recommend taking pictures before the ceremony. During our wedding day, Walter and Danielle were able to capture so many special memories of us and our family and friends.

Our proofs were wonderful, done in a timely manner. We choose our album and our parent albums and they were returned quickly. (especially for having a June wedding). The album looks wonderful! We couldn't ask for a better job!

Recently, a friend of mine got married at Flanders Valley and noticed my wedding picture in the main office, since than we have ordered a huge picture that is on the Flanders Valley website and brochure.

If you want to have a fun and have an energetic photographer, Walter is the guy for you! I would use Walter in the future for any other photographer needs. Thanks guys! You are great!

Heather and Scott

Sent on 04/09/2010

Joe · Married on 08/08/2015

Very professional company to use. They are very good at managing the day, as pictures take up most of the time. We used Jasmin, Jen, and Sean as our photographers/videographer. They are really easy to work with, and made the day stress free.

Sent on 08/30/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/07/2014

We got married recently and used Eloquent studios for our photography! Walter and April didn't miss a beat. They captured every moment, both formal and candid! We were so pleased with the quality of the photos and the creativity! Walter took the effort to have special photos taken at a carnival for our entire bridal party and they came out so perfect! We also used their photo booth at our reception, which was a huge hit!

I highly recommend Eloquent Studios to anyone in search of a great photographer! They also offer other services and a ton of great options for photo albums.

Sent on 07/01/2014

We used Eloquent Studios for our wedding in April for a few services. They provided photography, DJ, a photo booth and a pianist. Being able to have all services in one was easy. It was nice to not have to worry about calling 4 different vendors in the up coming days of the wedding. On the day of the wedding I was delayed by my makeup person, but Walter and his team were on time and waiting for me when I arrived. With the now limited time for pictures, Walter made sure I got what I wanted. The DJ was a very nice and helpful guy and was willing to do anything we wanted to make us happy and have fun! We were happy with all services!

Sent on 07/13/2014
  • O

Oscar · Married on 09/20/2013

My wife and I recently were married and had Eloquent studios do our engagement and wedding photos. We were greatly impressed with their work.

We did our engagement photos with Walter. He was very accommodating and agreed to take them at our desired location, a bit outside of his area. The photos were amazing and were used to create our guestbook at our wedding reception.

We had Walter and Amanda the day of our wedding and they knocked it out of the park. Each photo more amazing then the next. We were able to literally relive the entire day. In one of our meetings with Walter prior to the big day my wife had printed out some photos that she wanted to get. On the day of the wedding Walter made sure to capture them all, he actually brought the list with him to ensure he got them all, it was a nice touch on his part and speaks to the level of professionalism he brings to his work. Amanda took some amazing shots and had some very creative and unique ideas that worked out well.

In addition to the photos, we also rented the boardwalk style photo booth. This was a huge hit with our guests. Everyone had a lot of fun with the props. A photo book was also created with the images created from the photo booth. My wife and I still get a good laugh from the photos. It was another nice touch to an amazing wedding. The attendants created the book and presented it to us at the end of the night.

Finally, we had a “shoe issue” the day of our wedding. My wife’s custom shoes were not delivered in time for our wedding day and we weren’t able to get a few shots we wanted with them and were disappointed. Walter was more than accommodating in this matter: he advised us to let him know when the shoes came in and we could come to see him and recreate them. That gesture meant a lot to us.

We would more than recommend their services to anyone looking for a dedicated, professional, and accommodating photographer.

Sent on 11/09/2013
  • F

francine · Married on 06/23/2013

Just married on 6/23/13 at the Olde Mill Inn! Walter and April made one of the most important days of my life easy to remember by capturing almost every deatail in a photo! I am just looking through the proofs now, but cannot wait to see the finished work in the albums to be! Both Walter and April allowed my husband and friends to feel comfortable enough to act themselves and take the most "real" photos. We thank them both and hope they enjoyed themselves as much as we did!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Kyleigh · Married on 07/22/2012

Walter was the photographer I worked with. He arrived at the hotel and at first came across as very pushy. However, I quickly realized that he was doing his job and directing all of us can be difficult. He saw a courtyard where all of us (7 bridesmaids) could have pictures taken instead of in the dreary room.
    He knew the pictures he wanted to get, which was great since we weren't certain. He is very creative!
    During the reception, they captured all the moments and was able to take pictures of everyone! They did a wonderful job!

Sent on 08/03/2012

Gregory · Married on 02/16/2009

On our wedding day there were 2 things that did not disappoint. Our venue and Eloquent Studios. Their service and professionalism was OUTSTANDING during the entire event. We were provided with 2 photographers which was great, we had tons of pictures which all looked great. Walter our main photographer was an absolute professional and had great attention to detail. I would definitely recommend Eloquent for your wedding day. We only purchased the photography package but just based on that i'm sure their videography is a great offer as well.

Sent on 10/29/2009

Lucy Evans · Married on 09/02/2019

Trust the pro

Walter is a true professional. Every special moment of my wedding was captured in the most elegant romantic way. I will use him again for future events.

Sent on 09/26/2019
    Eloquent Studios 14
    Eloquent Studios 15
    Eloquent Studios 16

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/14/2018

Walter and his team listened to all of our requests and had the dance floor packed all night. The monogram services were beautiful & the emcee maintained a professional, yet upbeat attitude throughout our entire wedding. We also used the cinematography package as well, the cinemetographer was constantly catching my husband and I at all angles as well as all of the action but never got overwhelmingly close and in our faces. My guest are still talking about how great the team from Eloquent was. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Carolina · Married on 04/29/2016

We just received our wedding pic link and we are absolutely satisfied with Walter and his team. We utilized Eloquent for pictures, video, DJ, and photo booth. We felt very comfortable with Walter from our engagement shoot through our entire wedding day. He and his staff help capture the most memorable moments of our special day. Walter helped us manage our time effectively so we could enjoy our cocktail hour and entire reception. We are so thankful to have such professionals working for us in our wedding day. I was especially thankful to have Chris (a female) with me as I was getting ready as it helped me feel more comfortable as I got ready, and she took wonderful photos and helped me with my nerves! We are awaiting our video, but have no doubt that the videographer Sean did as good as a job as Walter and Chris!

It was very important for us to have a bilingual DJ (English / Spanish) and Dario delivered. He and Randy mc'ed the event so all of our guests could understand while mixing the traditional American wedding music with a Colombian flavor, as this was very Important to us. He also customized our first dance song mixing it in both Spanish and English to our satisfaction, which was a very special touch to us.

The photo booth was a huge hit and in our opinion the best wedding favor you could provide. We also got a book of all the pics taken and our guests were able to sign. This gave us some great memories of our guests and helped us to see the good time had by all.

We totally recommend Eloquent Studios and think the value was second to none!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Maya · Married on 01/02/2016

We used Eloquent Studios team for the DJ at our wedding. The team was outstanding. Leading up to the wedding day we were involved in all the choices and planning. We were able to pick songs and what do do during each aspect of the night but were also provided with suggestions to make it even better. The party did not die down or stop at any point through the night. He really knew how to keep the dance floor alive and moving! We were worried as our family can tend to avoid the dance floor but we were told by so many quests how the night was amazing and the party was great! We really do attribute a majority of that to Eloquent Studios! Thank you to this team for helping make my happiest day into an amazing amazing time!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Claire · Married on 08/01/2015

We got a big package from Eloquent studios and could not have been happier! We booked videography, photography, Photo Booth, DJ, uplights, and TV's. I am not sure where to start because everything was perfect! We couldn’t of been happier with our choice and are so happy we did it all through Eloquent Studios! It was so relaxing and helpful to know that all our features were coming from one vendor. Our memories were preserved wonderfully through the video's and pictures. The style of the pictures captured all the moments and was a wonderful balance of posed pictures and candid. The Photo Booth and staff were so friendly and accomodating! We were able to add our names to the bottom of the Photo Booth strips for a wonderful touch! We also had the TV and lighting/lazers brought in from Eloquent Studios. It wasn't a feature that I thought was necessary at first but I was wrong! It kept the dance floor moving and brought a different dynamic that lit up the whole venue! The last wonderful addition was their DJ! They kept the whole party moving and the dance floor was never empty! The songs we requested and discussed prior were played at the perfect times and even the picture montages were great during the father daughter and mother son dances! We couldn't of booked with a better company! If you're looking for professional, intelligent, skilled team that has it all, then look no further!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Lori · Married on 07/13/2014

The entire staff was professional and helpful. My guests had a great time especially with the photo booth and DJ. During the wedding, Eloquent Studios was able to include a person to play the piano for our walk down the aisle as well as during the cocktail hour. We got several compliments about the music. Walter and Amanda got some amazingly beautiful pictures. The proofs look great. My husband and I loved the fact that they didn't watermark the proofs and let us keep them all. Taking pictures can be tedious and tiresome, but Walter made it fun! The communication in preparing for the album has been fantastic! We highly recommend all of the services Eloquent Studios offers.

Sent on 08/29/2014

Laura · Married on 09/21/2013

The wedding proofs turned out beautifully. We provided a list of poses that we definitely wanted taken during our wedding and our request was fully honored. The on-line photo gallery was wonderful to share with our guests and allowed them to purchase individual pictures in different sizes that they wanted. The staff members were very courteous and friendly.

Sent on 12/30/2013