Eloquent Studios Reviews

Eloquent Studios 5
Eloquent Studios 6
Eloquent Studios 7

Steph · Married on 10/12/2014

We were married on 10/12/14 and used Eloquent Studios for our photographer, photo booth, cinematography, and DJ services. We could not be happier with the experience. Walter is WAY more then a photographer, he was truly a wedding planner. His company allowed us to bundle these services and it really showed as the entire event was seamless -- more then a few of our guests commented on what an amazing experience it was and this is definitely thanks to Walter and his team. They kept us on schedule and made it a point to make sure we got to have a great time -- pushing us to the dance floor at any chance possible. David, the cinematographer even made us plates of dessert so we didn\'t have to step away from the party at all! April, the assistant photographer was amazing -- she probably bustled my wife\'s dress 20 times. Walter\'s photography is exceptional; he did our engagement party and the photos were gorgeous. We got a sneak peek at a few on the day of the wedding and they were stunning -- we cannot wait to see the rest photos from the wedding! The DJs were also fantastic -- VERY detail oriented AND Victor even had drums which he played during the party. This added such a cool touch-- folks were raving about it. The photo booth was great too!! They event made us a book of photos and messages from our guests that they gave us at the end of the wedding. They were SO great, we really cannot say enough good things about them. Walter helped us so much in the planning process -- his advice was invaluable to us, even about things that had nothing to do with the services he was handling for us. He is (obviously) very well versed in wedding planning and was so helpful to us. We very much recommend Eloquent Studios, the photography is incredible and the additional services they offer are well worth it.

Steph · Married on 10/12/2014

We were married on 10/12/14 and used Eloquent Studios for our photographer, photo booth, cinematography, and DJ services. We could not be happier with the experience. Walter is WAY more then a photographer, he was truly a wedding planner. His company allowed us to bundle these services and it really showed as the entire event was seamless -- more then a few of our guests commented on what an amazing experience it was and this is definitely thanks to Walter and his team. They kept us on schedule and made it a point to make sure we got to have a great time -- pushing us to the dance floor at any chance possible. David, the cinematographer even made us plates of dessert so we didn't have to step away from the party at all! April, the assistant photographer was amazing -- she probably bustled my wife's dress 20 times. Walter's photography is exceptional; he did our engagement party and the photos were gorgeous. We got a sneak peek at a few on the day of the wedding and they were stunning -- we cannot wait to see the rest photos from the wedding! The DJs were also fantastic -- VERY detail oriented AND Victor even had drums which he played during the party. This added such a cool touch-- folks were raving about it. The photo booth was great too!! They event made us a book of photos and messages from our guests that they gave us at the end of the wedding. They were SO great, we really cannot say enough good things about them. Walter helped us so much in the planning process -- his advice was invaluable to us, even about things that had nothing to do with the services he was handling for us. He is (obviously) very well versed in wedding planning and was so helpful to us. We very much recommend Eloquent Studios, the photography is incredible and the additional services they offer are well worth it.

Robin · Married on 10/11/2014

Walter and his staff at Eloquent Stuidios were the best from the beginning. They were so helpful with everything. I couldn't applaud them anymore. What more can I say then I would recommend them to everyone for everything. I not only had th do my daughters Wedding but have attended many Wedding they have done also. So as a guest and someone who used them personally, I could not speak higher of them!! If you want the best. Use them.

Evelyn · event on 09/21/2014

Just wonderful!!! We haven't had a chance to look at them. Could you send the photo link to Roy? Email to
    Roysanders@mac.com

I highly recommend your services and djs. Will let Meadiw Wood know how great your services were.

Sent on 09/26/2014

Walter and his assistant were very professional and made sure that we kept on our very tight schedule. When the original location rained out he came up with an alternative spot that was very close by and worked out in end. We ended up liking this location much better than the original. His creative nature was able to shine in our photos. Well worth the money!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Shannon · Married on 08/22/2014

Eloquent Studios provided our photography, videography, uplighting, music, and photo booth for our summer 2014 wedding. We could not have been happier with the way everything turned out! Walter worked with us to plan out the day and was open to being with us the whole day , rather than charging us by hour like other places we visited. Both he and our videographer (Kurt or Curt- no matter how he spells his name we loved him!) were timely and professional. They came up with different ideas on location to perfectly capture the surroundings and the day. We have since received our proofs and could not be more pleased. We can't wait to see our video!!!

Our DJ & our MC were also wonderfully professional and kept the evening running smoothly. The MC checked in with me constantly and kept me aware of what was going to be happening next, which was awesome. The dance floor was always filled and people (including myself and my husband) were dancing the whole night long. I never once wondered why a certain song was playing; he read the crowd and played our requests at the right times. Our uplighting was exactly the color we wanted, and they were even able to change the lights up while certain songs were playing. It was definitely worth doing because it really changed the look of the whole room. Our photo booth was a major hit and people were in and out of it all night . It was definitely one of the highlights for the guests .

In short, picking Eloquent Studios was a major success. My husband and I spent A LOT of time visiting different vendors and there was no one more professional , flexible in services, or willing to go above and beyond than them. Walter created a package specific to our needs, allowing us to get the most bang for our buck. We trusted Eloquent with so much at our wedding, and we would do it again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Matt · Married on 06/22/2014

We went with Eloquent Studios and were very glad we did. We had Walter take our engagement and wedding photos. The pictures came out great. He was very easy to work with and had good ideas as well as used some of ours. The day of the wedding we had a big delay because of another vendor, Walter was able work and get us the group shots we wanted. He and his assistant were very professional with us and our guests. His knowledge of Meadow Wood Manor was a plus. He knew the places inside and outside to make for good backgrounds. We got our proofs within just a few weeks of the wedding. There were a lot of wonderful pictures to choose from for the album and thank you cards. His designer did a really nice job with the cards and we look forward to working with her on the album.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Kaitlin · Married on 05/31/2014

We used Eloquent Studios for our May wedding and were extremely happy with how our photos turned out! Walter was very professional and really took his time creating wonderful images of our entire day. We received our proofs in a timely manner and cannot wait to get started on our album! Walter and his assistant were a great team to work with and very personable. I would definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Rey · Married on 05/16/2014

The pictures from our wedding were absolutely fantastic. We are so happy that we chose Eloquent Studios for our wedding. Walter and his team did an outstanding job capturing our wedding day. We are so happy that we chose Eloquent Studios for our wedding.
    The DJ was fabulous he knew what songs to put in the appropriate time kept all my guests dancing during the wedding.

Sent on 07/23/2014

James · Married on 05/04/2014

Walter at Eloquent Studios made our wedding complete with his excellent service and attention to detail he made sure we had all the photos we wanted through the night. Walter and his partner did a great job with the limited amount of time we had and was there from before the wedding started till the very end. Thank you again we can't wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 05/16/2014

FRANK A · event on 04/27/2014

Eloquent Studios created a montage covering the history of the Sisters of Charity of New York as well as to honor Sr. Margaret Beaudette for her 67 years of service with the Sisters of Charity of New York.

The project involved using documents and photos to create a montage for a presentation at the celebration dinner held at the St. John Neumann Pastoral Center, Piscataway, NJ. The Most Reverend Paul G. Bootsoski, Bishop of the Diocese of Metuchen hosted the event and Frank A. DiNapoli co-hosted.

This project required the highly skilled people of Eloquent Stusios to sequentially arrange data provided to cover the hishory of the Sisters of Charity, the life of Elizabeth Ann Seton (foundress) and the formation of the Sisters of Charity of N.Y. The montage included the lifetime accomplishments of Sr. Margaret Beaudette, Sculptor. Eloquent Studios covered 200 years of services and condensed the information into a 45 minute montage without minimizing the history and services of the organization. Eloquent Studios provided T.V. screens, speaker system and a videographer to play the montage. In addition, a cinematographer was assigned to film the April 27th, 2014 event. The film of the dinner will be edited and incorporated into a complete DVD. The completed DVD will be distributed to all atendees as well as family and friends.

The event of April 27, 2014 was a tremendous success due to the superb effort of Eloquent Studios. I commend and thank the owner, Walter Cmielewski, for his ability to manage and coordinate such a project.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Walter and his team were absolutely amazing!!! From the second we started planning - and even now, through the proofs phase and getting our album and video ready, Eloquent Studios has been just that -- Eloquent! They have been very professional and the pictures are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! We had so much fun with them, we even took a picture with them during the wedding! Their responsiveness to all our questions and concerns in unmatched by other vendors we met with while planning. Definitely 5 starts all around!!

Sent on 01/01/2014
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2013

recently used Eloquent Studios for our wedding in September, they were wonderful. Just got back our proofs and we couldn't be happier with the results. thank you Walter! =)

Sent on 11/06/2013

Leslie · Married on 09/21/2013

Walter and his staff were great. I had four kids in my wedding and he and his partner worked wonders with them. Some of my favorite pictures of the day are me with my nieces and nephews. Turn around time was incredible the entire time from our engagement session to the return of our proofs. Great experiences.

Sent on 10/13/2013

ashley · Married on 09/06/2013

My Husband and I would definitely recommend this vendor. They were great from start to finish.

We only went through half of our proofs and we are in love. The little things and just the way they took the pictures they are absolutely beautiful. This was a great decision we will always remember how beautiful our day was.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Nick · Married on 09/06/2013

The experience my wife and I had with Eloquent Studios was awesome. Our photographer was professional, punctual, courteous, and an absolute joy to work with. The entire experience as a whole was a breeze. Jasmine shot our engagement shoot and our wedding day, she was amazing to work with. All the transitions throughout the day were simple and we never felt any pressure to hurry up and get the pictures over with.

We are currently looking through the proofs from the wedding right now and we are both very pleased with how great the pictures turned out. Everyone looks amazing, we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 10/01/2013
  • Marlene

Marlene · Married on 08/17/2013

More than just a happy bride!!!
    I was married a little over a month ago and had Walter and his team photograph and video the wedding. First, I want to say that Walter is very intense about his craft and I believe it's that intensity that produced some wonderful shots. He and his crew were professional, enthusiastic, polite, and very professional. Secondly, as mentioned earlier, I was married a little over a month and have already received my proofs. He is timely with phone calls and emails. I'm so happy with the pictures that I've seen. He was able to catch the true essence of my new husband and I. Couldn't have asked for better photographer!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Colleen · Married on 08/16/2013

We are so happy that we chose Eloquent Studios for our wedding. Walter and his team did an outstanding job capturing our wedding day. He is very skillful and you can tell he puts a lot of thought into the pictures he takes. If you choose Eloquent Studios for your photography, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Charlie · Married on 08/03/2013

We just recieved our proofs from Walter and they could not have come out any better. There must be over 600 pictures for us to choose from and not a single one of them is bad. Walter was extremely easy to work with and very flexible. I highly recommend Eloquent Studios as your photographer.

Sent on 08/25/2013

Pam · Married on 06/28/2013

When we were planning our wedding, my fiancee and I interviewed several photographers. We are so, so happy that we chose Eloquent Studios. They worked with us to understand what we were looking for and helped us pick the perfect wedding package for us. Walter was extremely patient with everyone while we took our family and wedding party photos, and everyone commented on how professional he was. He worked very hard to make sure that he got us the best possible shots. We just received our proofs and we are thrilled with the results. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/21/2013

Walter and his team did such an amazing job capturing our wedding day! I was very pleased with how the photos came out and the detail he puts into his works. He was very accomodating when it came time to meet with him to talk about our wedding day! Thanks again to Walter and his team for making our wedding day a special one!

Sent on 07/22/2013
  • User3341821 · event on 06/08/2013

Our experience with Walter Cmielewski was smooth and friendly, with endless possibilities to the packages offered. Our 13 year old daughter, and her friends and family, had the time of our lives celebrating the momentous occasion of her bat mitzvah, and thanks to Walter, we will all be able to relive the special moments every time we look at the photos. Certainly the Boardwalk Photo Booth was also a HUGE hit; everyone has been talking about the souvenir photos ever since!! Thank you to Walter and his staff.

Sent on 06/21/2013

We'd give Eloquent Studios 9 stars if we could! The pictures from our wedding were absolutely fantastic. Walter and his team did an excellent job capturing the events and feelings of the day. He worked with us every step of the way to ensure we were completely happy with not only our pictures, but our experience. Thanks to Walter and the Eloquent Studios Team!!!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Sally · Married on 04/27/2013

Walter and April from Eloquent Studios did a great job photographing our wedding! We love our pictures and are happy with our experience. Walter made us feel comfortable through the wedding planning process and was very responsive. We would recommend Eloquent Studios to anyone getting married in the New Jersey area.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Marisa · Married on 04/20/2013

Worry-free wedding! Walter put our minds at ease before, during and after our big day. The photographs turned out beautifully! The shots he took ranged from classic to artistic (We loved them ALL!). His professionalism and preparation helped our wedding day go by without a hitch. Walter was always quick to respond to our questions leading up to our wedding. His services were VERY reasonable price-wise (we met with quite a few photographers whose work was not anywhere as skilled as Walter's and charged significantly more). We received our proofs and thank-you cards in a timely manner and cannot wait to work with Jean on our album. Thank you, Eloquent Studios!

Sent on 06/09/2013