Eloquent Studios Reviews

145 | Chester, NJ

145 Reviews for Eloquent Studios

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Walter and his assistant were very professional and made sure that we kept on our very tight schedule. When the original location rained out he came up with an alternative spot that was very close by and worked out in end. We ended up liking this location much better than the original. His creative nature was able to shine in our photos. Well worth the money!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Shannon · Married on 08/22/2014

Eloquent Studios provided our photography, videography, uplighting, music, and photo booth for our summer 2014 wedding. We could not have been happier with the way everything turned out! Walter worked with us to plan out the day and was open to being with us the whole day , rather than charging us by hour like other places we visited. Both he and our videographer (Kurt or Curt- no matter how he spells his name we loved him!) were timely and professional. They came up with different ideas on location to perfectly capture the surroundings and the day. We have since received our proofs and could not be more pleased. We can't wait to see our video!!!

Our DJ & our MC were also wonderfully professional and kept the evening running smoothly. The MC checked in with me constantly and kept me aware of what was going to be happening next, which was awesome. The dance floor was always filled and people (including myself and my husband) were dancing the whole night long. I never once wondered why a certain song was playing; he read the crowd and played our requests at the right times. Our uplighting was exactly the color we wanted, and they were even able to change the lights up while certain songs were playing. It was definitely worth doing because it really changed the look of the whole room. Our photo booth was a major hit and people were in and out of it all night . It was definitely one of the highlights for the guests .

In short, picking Eloquent Studios was a major success. My husband and I spent A LOT of time visiting different vendors and there was no one more professional , flexible in services, or willing to go above and beyond than them. Walter created a package specific to our needs, allowing us to get the most bang for our buck. We trusted Eloquent with so much at our wedding, and we would do it again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Matt · Married on 06/22/2014

We went with Eloquent Studios and were very glad we did. We had Walter take our engagement and wedding photos. The pictures came out great. He was very easy to work with and had good ideas as well as used some of ours. The day of the wedding we had a big delay because of another vendor, Walter was able work and get us the group shots we wanted. He and his assistant were very professional with us and our guests. His knowledge of Meadow Wood Manor was a plus. He knew the places inside and outside to make for good backgrounds. We got our proofs within just a few weeks of the wedding. There were a lot of wonderful pictures to choose from for the album and thank you cards. His designer did a really nice job with the cards and we look forward to working with her on the album.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Kaitlin · Married on 05/31/2014

We used Eloquent Studios for our May wedding and were extremely happy with how our photos turned out! Walter was very professional and really took his time creating wonderful images of our entire day. We received our proofs in a timely manner and cannot wait to get started on our album! Walter and his assistant were a great team to work with and very personable. I would definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Rey · Married on 05/16/2014

The pictures from our wedding were absolutely fantastic. We are so happy that we chose Eloquent Studios for our wedding. Walter and his team did an outstanding job capturing our wedding day. We are so happy that we chose Eloquent Studios for our wedding.
    The DJ was fabulous he knew what songs to put in the appropriate time kept all my guests dancing during the wedding.

Sent on 07/23/2014

James · Married on 05/04/2014

Walter at Eloquent Studios made our wedding complete with his excellent service and attention to detail he made sure we had all the photos we wanted through the night. Walter and his partner did a great job with the limited amount of time we had and was there from before the wedding started till the very end. Thank you again we can't wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 05/16/2014

FRANK A · event on 04/27/2014

Eloquent Studios created a montage covering the history of the Sisters of Charity of New York as well as to honor Sr. Margaret Beaudette for her 67 years of service with the Sisters of Charity of New York.

The project involved using documents and photos to create a montage for a presentation at the celebration dinner held at the St. John Neumann Pastoral Center, Piscataway, NJ. The Most Reverend Paul G. Bootsoski, Bishop of the Diocese of Metuchen hosted the event and Frank A. DiNapoli co-hosted.

This project required the highly skilled people of Eloquent Stusios to sequentially arrange data provided to cover the hishory of the Sisters of Charity, the life of Elizabeth Ann Seton (foundress) and the formation of the Sisters of Charity of N.Y. The montage included the lifetime accomplishments of Sr. Margaret Beaudette, Sculptor. Eloquent Studios covered 200 years of services and condensed the information into a 45 minute montage without minimizing the history and services of the organization. Eloquent Studios provided T.V. screens, speaker system and a videographer to play the montage. In addition, a cinematographer was assigned to film the April 27th, 2014 event. The film of the dinner will be edited and incorporated into a complete DVD. The completed DVD will be distributed to all atendees as well as family and friends.

The event of April 27, 2014 was a tremendous success due to the superb effort of Eloquent Studios. I commend and thank the owner, Walter Cmielewski, for his ability to manage and coordinate such a project.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Walter and his team were absolutely amazing!!! From the second we started planning - and even now, through the proofs phase and getting our album and video ready, Eloquent Studios has been just that -- Eloquent! They have been very professional and the pictures are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! We had so much fun with them, we even took a picture with them during the wedding! Their responsiveness to all our questions and concerns in unmatched by other vendors we met with while planning. Definitely 5 starts all around!!

Sent on 01/01/2014
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2013

recently used Eloquent Studios for our wedding in September, they were wonderful. Just got back our proofs and we couldn't be happier with the results. thank you Walter! =)

Sent on 11/06/2013

Leslie · Married on 09/21/2013

Walter and his staff were great. I had four kids in my wedding and he and his partner worked wonders with them. Some of my favorite pictures of the day are me with my nieces and nephews. Turn around time was incredible the entire time from our engagement session to the return of our proofs. Great experiences.

Sent on 10/13/2013

ashley · Married on 09/06/2013

My Husband and I would definitely recommend this vendor. They were great from start to finish.

We only went through half of our proofs and we are in love. The little things and just the way they took the pictures they are absolutely beautiful. This was a great decision we will always remember how beautiful our day was.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Nick · Married on 09/06/2013

The experience my wife and I had with Eloquent Studios was awesome. Our photographer was professional, punctual, courteous, and an absolute joy to work with. The entire experience as a whole was a breeze. Jasmine shot our engagement shoot and our wedding day, she was amazing to work with. All the transitions throughout the day were simple and we never felt any pressure to hurry up and get the pictures over with.

We are currently looking through the proofs from the wedding right now and we are both very pleased with how great the pictures turned out. Everyone looks amazing, we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 10/01/2013
  • Marlene

Marlene · Married on 08/17/2013

More than just a happy bride!!!
    I was married a little over a month ago and had Walter and his team photograph and video the wedding. First, I want to say that Walter is very intense about his craft and I believe it's that intensity that produced some wonderful shots. He and his crew were professional, enthusiastic, polite, and very professional. Secondly, as mentioned earlier, I was married a little over a month and have already received my proofs. He is timely with phone calls and emails. I'm so happy with the pictures that I've seen. He was able to catch the true essence of my new husband and I. Couldn't have asked for better photographer!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Colleen · Married on 08/16/2013

We are so happy that we chose Eloquent Studios for our wedding. Walter and his team did an outstanding job capturing our wedding day. He is very skillful and you can tell he puts a lot of thought into the pictures he takes. If you choose Eloquent Studios for your photography, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Charlie · Married on 08/03/2013

We just recieved our proofs from Walter and they could not have come out any better. There must be over 600 pictures for us to choose from and not a single one of them is bad. Walter was extremely easy to work with and very flexible. I highly recommend Eloquent Studios as your photographer.

Sent on 08/25/2013

Pam · Married on 06/28/2013

When we were planning our wedding, my fiancee and I interviewed several photographers. We are so, so happy that we chose Eloquent Studios. They worked with us to understand what we were looking for and helped us pick the perfect wedding package for us. Walter was extremely patient with everyone while we took our family and wedding party photos, and everyone commented on how professional he was. He worked very hard to make sure that he got us the best possible shots. We just received our proofs and we are thrilled with the results. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/21/2013

Walter and his team did such an amazing job capturing our wedding day! I was very pleased with how the photos came out and the detail he puts into his works. He was very accomodating when it came time to meet with him to talk about our wedding day! Thanks again to Walter and his team for making our wedding day a special one!

Sent on 07/22/2013
  • User3341821 · event on 06/08/2013

Our experience with Walter Cmielewski was smooth and friendly, with endless possibilities to the packages offered. Our 13 year old daughter, and her friends and family, had the time of our lives celebrating the momentous occasion of her bat mitzvah, and thanks to Walter, we will all be able to relive the special moments every time we look at the photos. Certainly the Boardwalk Photo Booth was also a HUGE hit; everyone has been talking about the souvenir photos ever since!! Thank you to Walter and his staff.

Sent on 06/21/2013

We'd give Eloquent Studios 9 stars if we could! The pictures from our wedding were absolutely fantastic. Walter and his team did an excellent job capturing the events and feelings of the day. He worked with us every step of the way to ensure we were completely happy with not only our pictures, but our experience. Thanks to Walter and the Eloquent Studios Team!!!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Sally · Married on 04/27/2013

Walter and April from Eloquent Studios did a great job photographing our wedding! We love our pictures and are happy with our experience. Walter made us feel comfortable through the wedding planning process and was very responsive. We would recommend Eloquent Studios to anyone getting married in the New Jersey area.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Marisa · Married on 04/20/2013

Worry-free wedding! Walter put our minds at ease before, during and after our big day. The photographs turned out beautifully! The shots he took ranged from classic to artistic (We loved them ALL!). His professionalism and preparation helped our wedding day go by without a hitch. Walter was always quick to respond to our questions leading up to our wedding. His services were VERY reasonable price-wise (we met with quite a few photographers whose work was not anywhere as skilled as Walter's and charged significantly more). We received our proofs and thank-you cards in a timely manner and cannot wait to work with Jean on our album. Thank you, Eloquent Studios!

Sent on 06/09/2013

Susan · Married on 12/29/2012

I was very impressed with the way Eloquent Studios handled my wedding. Right from the beginning, all of their interactions were very professional. They were able to accommodate me on three months notice even though they had other weddings that day. One of the reasons I chose them was because of their sample wedding albums. I did a lot of comparing and shopping around and they proved to have one of the most beautiful albums available. Another thing I liked about them was that they also understand the kinks that can happen when planning a wedding. Numerous times, their suggestions saved me a lot of time and pointed me in the right direction.

On my wedding day, Jennifer was my photographer. She was very organized and went above and beyond to make sure that everything went smoothly. She helped orchestrate how Rayan and I would see each other and she even knew most everyone's name in the wedding party (and there were 12 of us). She was personable and easy to work with. During the receiving line, she made a suggestion which made it go faster which gave us more time for pictures. She worked around missing family members and opinionated persons during our family shots with grace and professionalism. She took a lot portraits but also did a lot of spontaneous shots, just like we had asked. I look forward to seeing how the pictures turned out knowing that if it's anything like the quality experience we has so far, that they will be superb as well.

Sent on 01/23/2013

Rachel · Married on 09/07/2012

Our wedding day was the important day of our lives and we are so happy that we have such beautiful pictures to look back on. Walter and his team were perfect. They knew exactly what they were doing, how to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera, let us do our own ideas, and captured all of the sweet moments of our wedding. We got along so well with him that in no time at all we felt like friends. If you want the job done right then these people are the ones to do it! We will definitely be using them again in the future. Hopefully for some baby pictures when the time comes ;)

Sent on 11/16/2012

Amy · Married on 08/25/2012

We used Eloquent Studios for our daughter's bat mitzvah. We could not be happier with our choice.. Walter was a joy to work with and made my daughter feel so special that day. The photos are stunning..our only problem now is narrowing down our choices since they are so beautiful.

Sent on 12/10/2012

Tina · Married on 08/18/2012

Eloquent Studios were the hired photographers used for my wedding in August 2012 and they were fantastic. Jennifer and Jasmine were my photographers with Jennifer being the main one. They both did an amazing job to truly capture the beautiful and special elements of our wedding day. Jennifer was extremely organized and professional. She was cognizant of keeping track of the time the entire day and kept things flowing according to the schedule that was discussed several days prior to the wedding. Not only was she extremely accommodating to the fact that I wanted to go off-site to take pictures in a special garden located a few miles from the catering hall where the ceremony and wedding reception was to take place, but she noted who I wanted special photos with on the wedding day. She made sure those specific people were in photos with my husband and I. On the day of the wedding, both Jennifer and Jasmine showed up on time in the bridal suite and started taking pictures of the wedding dress, shoes, jewelry, invitation and all of my bridesmaids getting ready. I was glad that Jennifer was there to help make the picture taking process easier.
    I was nervous about the logistics of going off-site but the photos taken by Jennifer and Jasmine in the garden a few miles away were well worth the trip. Jennifer and Jasmine posed the wedding party accordingly and captured many additional photos which I am, to this day - so happy to have as part of my wedding day memories. Jennifer ensured all relevant photos of our families & special family friends were taken and instructed us how and where to stand for the posed pictures. It was really easy working with Jennifer & Jasmine. We recently received the proofs and it will be difficult to select which ones to include in our wedding album. Thank you Jennifer and Jasmine for all that you have done in capturing beautiful memories through your photography on our wedding day. I recommend using Jennifer and Jasmine from Eloquent Studios.

Sent on 10/31/2012