Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

11 Reviews for ELOQUENCE AVE.

11 ELOQUENCE AVE. Reviews

Love this company! Quick responses and very professional! They are awesome at what they do! Can't wait until my wedding!

Profile Picture User6864319, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

The Eloquence team did an amazing job and the video came out perfect! Everyone thought our videos looked like a trailer and an actual movie! Its a show in itself watching them work with the cameras! Great work and highly recommend to book with them! If there's one main thing you should spend money on is a great video and photo, to constantly relive the magic of that day! BOOK!

Profile Picture Jovany, 3/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We will forever have a beautiful wedding video to remind us of our special day all thanks to Eloquence! They were very professional and the quality of work is amazing! They truly captured a movie of our wedding day and all of our family and friends adore the video!

Profile Picture courtni, 10/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Both Christopher and Annalise at Eloquence Ave provided exceptional services. They communicated very well and made my dream become a reality. They provided fast service on our engagemt photos.
I will definitely work with them in the future.
One Happy Bride to Be
Angel Alaniz & LeRaun McKentie.

Profile Picture Angel, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I booked Eloquence Avenue for my wedding for October 2016 and by far they over exceeded my expectations by far! Our wedding video captured every moment of our wedding in such a creative way. We are still receiving comments about how fantastic our wedding video is. They not only were so kind and responsive but went above any beyond using drones and made sure we were satisfied with all aspects of our video. We looked for a videographer for months as we had a certain budget for this and we found many videographers to be pricey but we were so grateful to have found Eloquence as they worked within our budget and the quality of service was nothing short of AMAZING! Trust me you will love your wedding video if you use them. They use your vision and ideas and create a masterpiece. We highly recommend them and are so grateful to have found them!

Profile Picture User7582758, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I wanted to start off with the link to my wedding video because it is PHENOMINAL! I cannot say anything that will top Chris's final product, but here is my attempt.
So to fast forward to a week before our July wedding I was reaching out to loved ones that had recently been married for last minute words of advice. My cousin said "make sure you get a video!" Something that we had not budgeted for because we were already paying so much for our photographer, and well, we were both convinced we would never watch it. But my cousin was persuasive so I made a last ditch effort to find a videographer who's online video samples didn't look like my five year old niece shot them. Oh and we wanted a drone! We stumbled across Eloquence Avenue and Annalesse responded promptly saying they shockingly had my date available. She was very kind and professional as she made arrangements for her husband, Chris, to video document our special day the following weekend.
To make a long story short we have watched the video we were certain we would never watch over and over again, and we just received the link for it yesterday. I posted it on social media, and beyond likes and comments I have received texts and calls saying that the video has brought people to tears. Not only was Chris punctual and polite in person he is a creative mastermind and he documented our special day with such calculated grace. We could not be more grateful for his amazing creation!

Profile Picture Jenny, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Exceptional videography, made my family who was not able to attend the wedding feel as if they were there; couldn't of asked for better service!!

Profile Picture User6768402, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Annalese and Chris were terrific. Responsive and clear in their communications we were confident about their services throughout. Chris did a great job consulting with me on shots times and locations. We were very pleased with the results and enthusiastically recommend them.

Profile Picture Douglas, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eloquence video taped my entire wedding and they also did my wedding photos which was absolutely beautiful. Christopher and his wife are very professional. They provide great quality photographs as well as videos. I would absolutely recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture User6412066, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I truly enjoyed having them film my special day. I received a video that I can watch for years to come. The quality and professionalism was outstanding!

Profile Picture Amy , 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Eloquence Ave was a pleasure to work with. They were very quick in getting back and answered all my questions . My wedding video came out great!!

Profile Picture Rijo, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews