ELOQUENCE AVE. Reviews

14 | Dallas, TX

14 Reviews for ELOQUENCE AVE.

Love this company! Quick responses and very professional! They are awesome at what they do! Can't wait until my wedding!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Jovany · Married on 03/17/2017

The Eloquence team did an amazing job and the video came out perfect! Everyone thought our videos looked like a trailer and an actual movie! Its a show in itself watching them work with the cameras! Great work and highly recommend to book with them! If there's one main thing you should spend money on is a great video and photo, to constantly relive the magic of that day! BOOK!

Sent on 06/14/2017

courtni · Married on 10/16/2016

We will forever have a beautiful wedding video to remind us of our special day all thanks to Eloquence! They were very professional and the quality of work is amazing! They truly captured a movie of our wedding day and all of our family and friends adore the video!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Angel · Married on 10/15/2016

Both Christopher and Annalise at Eloquence Ave provided exceptional services. They communicated very well and made my dream become a reality. They provided fast service on our engagemt photos.
    I will definitely work with them in the future.
    One Happy Bride to Be
    Angel Alaniz & LeRaun McKentie.

Sent on 02/28/2016

Kimberly · Married on 10/08/2016

I booked Eloquence Avenue for my wedding for October 2016 and by far they over exceeded my expectations by far! Our wedding video captured every moment of our wedding in such a creative way. We are still receiving comments about how fantastic our wedding video is. They not only were so kind and responsive but went above any beyond using drones and made sure we were satisfied with all aspects of our video. We looked for a videographer for months as we had a certain budget for this and we found many videographers to be pricey but we were so grateful to have found Eloquence as they worked within our budget and the quality of service was nothing short of AMAZING! Trust me you will love your wedding video if you use them. They use your vision and ideas and create a masterpiece. We highly recommend them and are so grateful to have found them!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Jenny · Married on 07/23/2016

I wanted to start off with the link to my wedding video because it is PHENOMINAL! I cannot say anything that will top Chris's final product, but here is my attempt.
    So to fast forward to a week before our July wedding I was reaching out to loved ones that had recently been married for last minute words of advice. My cousin said "make sure you get a video!" Something that we had not budgeted for because we were already paying so much for our photographer, and well, we were both convinced we would never watch it. But my cousin was persuasive so I made a last ditch effort to find a videographer who's online video samples didn't look like my five year old niece shot them. Oh and we wanted a drone! We stumbled across Eloquence Avenue and Annalesse responded promptly saying they shockingly had my date available. She was very kind and professional as she made arrangements for her husband, Chris, to video document our special day the following weekend.
    To make a long story short we have watched the video we were certain we would never watch over and over again, and we just received the link for it yesterday. I posted it on social media, and beyond likes and comments I have received texts and calls saying that the video has brought people to tears. Not only was Chris punctual and polite in person he is a creative mastermind and he documented our special day with such calculated grace. We could not be more grateful for his amazing creation!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Exceptional videography, made my family who was not able to attend the wedding feel as if they were there; couldn't of asked for better service!!

Sent on 05/29/2016

Douglas · Married on 12/19/2015

Annalese and Chris were terrific. Responsive and clear in their communications we were confident about their services throughout. Chris did a great job consulting with me on shots times and locations. We were very pleased with the results and enthusiastically recommend them.

Sent on 03/15/2016
  • User6412066 · 2+ years ago

Eloquence video taped my entire wedding and they also did my wedding photos which was absolutely beautiful. Christopher and his wife are very professional. They provide great quality photographs as well as videos. I would absolutely recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Amy · Married on 11/07/2015

I truly enjoyed having them film my special day. I received a video that I can watch for years to come. The quality and professionalism was outstanding!

Sent on 02/17/2016

Rijo · Married on 08/22/2015

Eloquence Ave was a pleasure to work with. They were very quick in getting back and answered all my questions . My wedding video came out great!!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Remmy Olubiyi · Married on 04/04/2020

1.0

Do not use and even if you will dont pay in full - dont be deceived

Worst Customer service ever. We contacted these guys for our wedding and our package included a pre-wedding shoot as well as other stuff. We liked them after we saw pictures on their website which we loved and were admittedly great quality. They came in promising we would love our experience and even lured us in to sign our agreement by offering us a "discount" if we paid in full as opposed to paying the 25% down retainer. This should have been our first red flag but the promise of a "discount" sounded too good to be true and so we paid in full. When it was time for our pre-wedding shoot, the lady did such a bad job of directing the shoot and I kept having to tell her to hold on so I could wipe the sweat off my face in the blazing Houston sun as well as wipe my fiance's face. We asked her if all that sweat wouldn't affect the pictures but she said it wouldn't and it'd be fixed when the pictures were touched up. The pictures came out and they were horrible. We literally had about 6 pictures we liked out of the whole set. The rest were unusable. I'm willing to send copies to anyone who is curious just so you see how bad these pictures came out. I had sweat on my face visible in at least 8 of the pictures. To make matters worse, when we asked for a refund they flatly refused. We argued that we were entitled to at least the 75% of the fee that would have been paid for later and we were willing to let go of the 25% that would have been a retainer. We also argued that the 25% cost was more than what they charge for a standalone engagement shoot and so it was a fair amount. They still refused. We asked for an address to take this up legally and asked our lawyer to reach out to them, we got a wrong address from them and the court wasn't able to serve them with the petition we filed with Harris county. At this point they've stopped replying any emails. The absolute icing on the cake is that remember that "discount" they lured us in with to convince us to pay 100% down for the wedding? It was a sham as the discounted price offered is their standard full price as we asked another instagram couple who used them for their wedding. All we can do is warn people so they don't fall into the trap of these unprofessional shoddy business. Save yourself the stress. Find someone else and don't be cheap to save a few dollars. It's definitely not worth it. Not with these guys for sure.

They have also recently taken down their social media page IG, I suppose they are trying to delete traces of themselves from the web or trying to change their names. Well there names are Annalese and Christopher. BEWARE.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Haley

Haley Heasley · Married on 12/31/2019

1.0

Missed deliverable dates and poor communication

Below is a timeline of my experience with Eloquence Avenue (EA).
    On September 30th we hired EA for our wedding on December 31st 2019 and paid a deposit. On October 31st we had paid the remainder of the invoice. Communication prior to our wedding day was pretty standard for a vendor, so I have no complaints there. On our wedding day Annalese and her second shooter seemed to be very professional and in all of the action without being in the way, which we really appreciated. EA/Annalese reached out on January 17th asking for song choices for the videos (we were to be getting 1 edited ceremony video as well as 1 full wedding/reception video). I told her they could pick songs but she insisted we pick so we had some back and forth. It took me a while to pick out songs and I finally sent her my selections on March 2nd and was told 2-3 weeks from this date until completion. Which was great, or so I thought. I reached out about 2 weeks later, March 19th to check the status and received no response. I emailed again on March 23rd after the 3 weeks were up and was told that their last two weeks were a "nightmare" due to cancelations from COVID19 and that they were "almost finished with everything just need a little more time" but that they could send the raw footage in the meantime. I did not receive the raw footage or a response so I reached out again on March 26th, I was told I would have the raw footage by the evening of the 27th. I responded requesting a realistic timeline since they had yet to meet deadlines they set. Again, I received no response. I did not receive the ceremony raw footage until April 3rd. I asked for the remainder of the raw footage as well as a timeline for the ceremony and full wedding videos. Again, no response (notice the pattern?). I emailed again on April 5th, requesting a timeline remainder of the unedited footage as well as the edited videos. The response on April 6th claimed the edited videos were still being worked on and that the end of the week was the anticipated completion date. I responded the same day asking if we could receive the remainder of the unedited footage while we waited. No response. I did not hear back until April 11th and was told the edited videos were still being worked on and I would receive an update after they were done "rendering" the next day. Again, I received no update. I reached out on April 14th and 15th requesting an update on delivery. I was told on the 16th that EA would send the edited ceremony video and a delivery date for the entire wedding video by the next day (April 17th). I responded on the 16th expressing my frustrations with the loose timelines and deadlines, being told "tomorrow" or "this weekend" and then not receiving footage, as well as the constant lack of response from EA. The response from EA on the 17th was that they understood my frustrations but they had a death in the family that prevented them from finishing the videos. To which, I explained that while I was sorry for their loss, but considering I had been getting a work-a-round for a month, I still wanted the promised videos. I also mentioned that I noticed similar situations in client reviews online. I was responded to almost immediately (surprisingly) by Chris, who is evidently the owner. I had never spoken to this person before his response. Chris stated that he didn't care about what people said in reviews because they were just negative people and that other couples who were more understanding of their personal circumstances were the ones who had "good things coming to them". I was called disrespectful and selfish and that I made him sick to his stomach. At the end of the day both Chris and myself apologized to each other and agreed to move forward in a professional manner. To be honest, at this point I gave up hope of receiving any footage and moved on with my life. Our contract was to be fulfilled by April 30th. To my surprise, I randomly received an email on May 4th stating all footage would be ready for delivery by May 9th. I was so excited... May 9th came and went with nothing to show for it. I reached out on May 11th to get an update and was not responded to until the 14th and was told the video was still "rendering" and I would receive an update in 24-48hrs. I received no update and had to reach out to EA again on May 18th. The response on May 20th was that they had to go in and make corrections and re-render. I again asked for the remainder of the un-edited footage. I received a response from EA 2 days later saying the link for unedited footage would be ready that day. I received nothing. I reached out again on May 23rd asking for the footage. I was told on the 25th that it was still rendering. I immediately responded again, showing frustration that it had supposedly been rendering for 2 weeks. No response. I again emailed on the 26th asking for the footage. I finally received the remainder of the raw footage on May 27th. I thanked EA that day for sending the footage and inquired about the edited videos. No response. I emailed EA again on June 1st for an update and was told on June 3rd that everything would be completed by June 6th. The morning of June 6th, EA emailed me stating they were still working on the footage and would send an update on the morning of June 7th. I received no update. I reached out on June 7th and received no response. As of today, June 8th, I have requested a partial refund since we are over 1 month past the contract date and I have only received half of the contract footage. Again, no response. Unfortunately it seems that a handful of past clients have had to seek legal action in order to receive footage or refunds, which I am hoping to avoid. I cannot currently speak to the quality of the edited videos but if I ever receive them I will update my review accordingly.

Sent on 06/08/2020

Heather Mitchell · Married on 09/28/2019

1.0

Do NOT waste your precious time and money!

I'll start off by saying it infuriates me that I have to give one star minimum because I would give 0 if I could. Eloquence came to us as a referral so naturally, we were excited about that because referrals are super important to us. It all started off as a positive experience - Annalese was extremely nice and responsive and she offered us a 25% discount if we paid in full, which we took advantage of because we all know how stressful wedding expenses can be and a discount like that sounds super enticing, right? Come to find out, there's definitely a reason they offer 25-50% off discounts - BEWARE! Our wedding was in September 2019. Chris came out and captured everything for us on that day and we were very happy with his services - I even sent a follow-up email to thank him for everything a few days later. Two months went by and Annalese reached out saying she was going to be sending a sneak peek video over to us by x date. When that date came around and when we hadn't received anything, or the following day, I followed up. No response. Followed up again and she said that she missed my email somehow. She also gave me an excuse as to why she didn't send the video and when we finally did receive it (days later) it was only a 1 minute video, which our contract stated we should have received a 5 minute video. I cannot tell you HOW many times we were provided with her self-imposed, arbitrary deadlines, as to when we would receive our raw footage and 5 minute video, and it never happened. Not only did it not happen but there was NO communication whatsoever. Weeks would go by without her even giving us an update and we would have to follow-up again, only to receive another excuse. Zero communication was ever initiated on their end. Their customer service model is extremely poor and unprofessional, and they do not know the first thing about running a business. For MONTHS Annalese was so nonchalant about everything when she was holding onto something so valuable of ours. We were provided with lie after lie and excuse after excuse. Once the contract deadline had passed we reached out to Annalese and at that point she told us that her daughter had surgery last fall which has caused delays. Not ONCE was any of this ever communicated to us. If your business is going to be impacted due to personal reasons, something should be communicated to your clients that will suffer because of it, and nothing ever was. In the meantime they are still shooting other weddings and actively posting on social media trying to get business when they are late delivering footage to clients who have been waiting for it for months. 3 days past the contract deadline we finally received the 5 minute video after bugging Annalese nonstop, and the video had the wrong songs in it that we requested - songs that she had just asked me for 2 weeks prior. So, she had to go back and correct the video and it was only after we asked for half of our money back and bugged her repeatedly that she finally sent us the corrected 5 minute trailer. It is now over 4 weeks PAST our contract deadline (almost 5 months past our wedding date) and we STILL do not have our USBs. We received a tracking number from Annalese several days ago that is still showing to not even have been received yet by USPS. At this point we have NO clue if we will even receive it. We've asked for only half of our money back from them and they are refusing to compensate us so we are going to have to seek legal action against them. It's a shame that they run their business so poorly because admittedly, their work did turn out great. It's just not worth the constant hassle and stress of having to worry if you will ever receive what you paid for; the most precious moments of the best day of your life that can never be replaced. Do yourself a HUGE favor and run as far away as you possibly can. I promise you, you will not regret going with another vendor and paying the extra 25%. I'm happy to provide further details related to my experience if you want to reach out to me -heather.bisacca@gmail.com.

Sent on 02/19/2020