Eloping in Ireland - Getting Married in Ireland Reviews

31 | Dublin, IE

31 Reviews for Eloping in Ireland - Getting Married in Ireland

Joni · Married on 06/07/2016

"I thought that because my husband and I were eloping we wouldn't need a planner. I was wrong and I am so glad we went with Stephen.

Every person he recommended was spectacular. Our photographer, our celebrant, and my makeup artist, were all everything I could have ask for. And Stephen had awesome recommendations on ceremony locations as well.

Whether you're planning a wedding from Ireland or outside the country I would highly recommend Stephen to any bride and groom."

Sent on 10/05/2018

Eloping in Ireland - Getting Married in Ireland's reply:

Joni & Zach, I'm so happy to read this, many thanks. Your ancient ruins elopement wedding at Corcomroe Abbey was incredibly intimate. A perfect day for an absolutely perfect couple!!
  • STUTZMAN

Maria · Married on 10/31/2009

Gambon Eloping

Everyone was especially attentive to our every need. We have an amazing day with everything and more then we could ever ask for. They suggested items and we made suggestions and everyone was more than happy to help. We truly felt like royalty with a castle wedding, unlimited pictures, wonderful celebrant, In County Clare at Chapel of Saint Mark, Knappogue Castle. Ireland has and will forever be our heart and home away from home.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Larissa · Married on 07/01/2018

Stephen found some amazing vendors for our ceremony, and he always responded quickly! He was so helpful through the whole process and made it a lot less stressful even though we were planning from so far away!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Eloping in Ireland - Getting Married in Ireland's reply:

Larissa & Alan, many thanks for your lovely review. Your castle wedding was so beautiful. Best of luck with everything.
  • Annie

Annie Dipillo · Married on 05/23/2020

Fast and professional

Stephen was very responsive and answered all of my questions.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Erin Williams · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful castle wedding!

Stephen did a great job organizing an amazing group of people to make our wedding the best it could possibly be. He took all the stress out of planning a destination wedding so my husband and I could enjoy our day. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who wants to get married in Ireland!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Abigail Dawalt · Getting married on 08/13/2021

Stephen was a pleasure to work with

Although we didnt end up choosing Ireland as our elopement destination, the great quality of customer service from Stephen compelled me to write a review. He was great with communication, checking in, answer many questions, not being pushy, very professional and but feels like a great friend too.

Sent on 07/11/2020