Elopements, Engagements & Intimate Weddings :: Studio GAP Photography Reviews

2 | Savannah, GA

2 Reviews for Elopements, Engagements & Intimate Weddings :: Studio GAP Photography

Ruth · Married on 05/18/2012

We were recommended to Ginny by our wedding planner as she is one of the more moderately priced photographers around here. Honestly, before we made the decision to have a photographer at our wedding I was debating whether or not we even needed one. BOY was I wrong. Do not let friends take your pictures. As a precaution I let one of my friends who is also a photographer take pictures as well, and we're still waiting to get pictures back. Ginny had our pictures delivered within 2 weeks of our wedding. She took over 250 pictures of our wedding. In the whole bunch I don't think there is a SINGLE bad shot. She gave us two CDs one in black and white and one in color of our pictures. These pictures were excellent. They were personal - every moment of spontaniety, charm, laughter, and romance was caught. They didn't look staged at all...not even the ones we staged! We couldn't be happier with the memories and the work she did for us.

Sent on 06/22/2012

Krystal · Married on 05/22/2010

I was so happy when I found Ginny was able to shoot our wedding on Tybee Island. I'm not from the area so I had to find a photographer based on an Internet search and I couldn't have been happier. She met with us prior to the wedding to discuss what we wanted to get in terms of posed and casual pictures. She was easily reachable during the next few months (both by phone and e-mail) and had so many suggestions in terms of location, timing, etc. She even went to Tybee Island a few weeks prior to the wedding to scope out some locations and sent us pictures so we were able to narrow down what area we liked. This helped more than she could have imagined since we were unable to see it until 2 days before the wedding. The pictures were up for us to view less than a week after the wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased. She took so many great photos; it's so hard to decide what we wanted. She didn't have any time restrictions and we could have kept her for hours. Her flexibility was amazing. She was extremely professional, very helpful, fulfilled all of our needs, went above and beyond anything we could have asked for, and has now become a great friend. We couldn't have asked for anything more on our wedding day.

Sent on 06/09/2010