Elmcrest Country Club Reviews

Rating 4.7 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

4.7

Liz Married on 06/28/2008
    Excellent service and fantastic food. The staff was wonderful to work with during the planning process and the event. We had a great experience here and would highly recommend it to others!
  • User1292890 2+ years ago
    This was the perfect place for our wedding reception--the outdoor seating and beautiful weather made for a memorable event. The venue was a great size for our 120 guests, and we were able to incorporate many personal details that we may not have been able to elsewhere. I had some concerns about staff changes the week before the wedding, but the service we received at the reception was top-notch.
    Overall, we were very pleased with our experience and I would highly recommend this reception venue.
    Bob Married on 04/26/2009

We were just thrilled to find ECCC! After an amazing 'tasting' we knew she would be perfect for our wedding.

Then planning a Shower for my future daughter-in-law, I immediately thought of ECCC when I realized I probably would spend almost as much money preparing the food myself. It was absolutely the right decision.

Hiring ECCC not only took a ton of pressure off me, but most importantly the food was AMAZING! Our guests raved and raved. I will certainly recommend her for excellent food, service and prices. We are even more excited about the food for Wedding Reception now that we've had a 'preview'!!
  • I
    Rachel Married on 04/12/2008
    We had wonderful service the night of the reception and they really made everything very easy on us. We were planning from out-of-town, so email communication was a little hard...but we really felt like we had good value for the costs...and everything was delicious!!