Elm Creek Ranch Texas Reviews

17 | Florence, TX

17 Reviews for Elm Creek Ranch Texas

Lisa · Getting married on 06/10/2022

The venue was just perfect for the most memorable outdoor wedding. Lots of room to do just about anything you want to do. But yet quaint enough to get that personal touch. I would highly recommend Elm Creek Ranch.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Jamie · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Absolutely unique and Amazing!!

You will absolutely not find a better venue or owners to work with for your special day! From the facilities, the beautiful scenery, the stunning Longhorns, day of services, all of the details and planning help, to all of the extra work that Leis and her team do to ensure that you are getting the absolute greatest experience possible, it is honestly the easiest choice you will make through your wedding planning! This venue is a MUST SEE!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Kirstin

Kirstin · Married on 10/26/2019

Perfect Day

Liesel made the day go by so smoothly. Leading up to the wedding she was so helpful and she pretty much helped us plan everything out. I couldn’t have asked for a better day. It went perfectly. If you want an intimate and beautiful day this is definitely the place to be!!! Liesel and her husband mark are personable and easy to talk with. It made picking the ranch even easier.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Paula

Paula Schmitt · Married on 10/26/2019

Magical venue!

I’m serious when I say this is a magical venue. Our family’s experience was exceptional from the planning stages to the wedding evening. Leis and Mark were extremely helpful and so pleasant. The ceremony was held in a beautiful field surrounded by trees with a floral & fabric covered arch. Dinner was lit by twinkle lights and lanterns, followed by dessert and dancing in the barn.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Leah Garcia · Married on 10/19/2019

10/10 Recommend

Our wedding at Elm Creek Ranch was phenomenal from start to finish! The owner was absolutely amazing and went above and beyond from start to finish! Anything that we needed the owner did for us and she helped us tremendously with all the planning and decorations. If you are looking for a barn wedding this is the place! I can not say enough about this venue and the owners!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Lee Strimple · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely perfect

I could not have any higher of a recommendation for Elm Creek Ranch! Leis is the wedding queen and was always two steps ahead on absolutely everything. She made my wife and I feel so special and cared for at every step along the process. She's professional, hardworking, and so very much fun to work with! She was quick to answer all of our questions and we had monthly calls that helped us all keep so very organized!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Chelsea · Married on 07/27/2019

The best wedding venue and people ever!

I cannot put into words how happy we are with our venue choice. The venue is beautiful. Everyone was so accommodating. We were looking for an intimate, low stress, cost effective venue. Leis was amazing. She helped guide me through the planning process, put me in touch with vendors, was amazing to our family, guests, kids, etc.
    The barn and entire ranch was so beautiful.
    The decor options were perfect for our style and there were lots of colors to choose from. The honey favors were a huge hit.
    Elm Creek Ranch goes above and beyond.

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Add · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing place for any event

I absolutely love working with Elm Creek Ranch. They made our wedding absolutely flawless and helped with any questions we had. As a bride who wanted to have a hands free wedding Elms Creek handling all of the decorating of the entire wedding was a blessing for me and my fiancé. They setup and tore down everything which allowed our family and friends to enjoy the wedding so much more. I would definitely recommend them to everyone for a wedding and event in the future.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Victoria · Married on 07/13/2019

Very beautiful and amazing

Everything turned out amazing and so beautiful! Couldn’t ask for better help! Thank y’all so much! Would recommend anyone to have an event here especially a wedding! Leisel will do anything to help you out:)

Sent on 10/31/2018

Kathryn · Married on 06/01/2019

Son's Wedding

The place and owners are amazing. They went over and beyond the call of duty. This is a place that has your event on their upmost properties list to make it the most free of hassle so it all about you day. I highly recommend and eill be using them for all up coming events that we are going have in the future. I love this place amazing and very professional.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 06/01/2019

Rustic Wedding

From start to finish the venue was above and beyond helpful!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Brenda · Married on 07/07/2018

Beautiful set up! Classy & creative! Great attention to detail. Fun set up, photo booth, farm implements, veautiful area by the dreek for the ceremony. Loved the pallets as a counter,/serving area. Service was top notch, music giod, lighting was beautiful, quality restrooms. Heard the food was good (due to allergies, did not have too much). Wine was good, too.

Sent on 07/19/2018

MARK · Married on 07/07/2018

Beautiful place, peaceful and the open fire cooked food was amazing! Only complaint was it ended too quickly!

Sent on 07/24/2018

James · Married on 07/07/2018

Fantastic venue for any wedding!!! Highly recommended

Sent on 07/25/2018

Rodger · Married on 07/07/2018

The wedding and reception was very impressive.

Sent on 08/09/2018

robert · Married on 07/07/2018

This was one of the most serene places that I have been for a wedding. The field and the barn were beautiful and made for an amazing evening. I would definitely plan an event here of my own.

Sent on 08/14/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren Williams · Married on

Friends wedding

The venue was beautiful and the event planners were amazing! I would highly recommend this venue to others planning a wedding, party, family reunion, etc!

Sent on 10/22/2019