Ellys Photography Reviews

Ellys Photography 6
Ellys Photography 7

Chrystal Randler · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Investment

We haven't even gotten all of our pictures back yet from Elly and I just cannot rave about her enough. It's only been two weeks since we got married and all I can do is stare at the sneak peaks we have so far. Elly is a freaking goddess! She is so, so talented and I want her to photograph every minute of my life. She will do whatever it takes to get an amazing shot. She knew how to get us to relax and have fun while taking pictures. Considering my husband and I have like 3 pictures together over 5 years (prior to the wedding), this was no easy feat!

Everyone told me that the thing you should invest the most in for you wedding is the photography. We took that to heart and have no regrets about it. You get what you pay for in the photography industry and Elly is 100% worth it. If you're on the fence about hiring her - don't be, just do it because I can promise that you will be satisfied.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Kindle · Married on 11/25/2017

She’s BEYOND what you could hope or wish for in a photographer- Surpasses what I even knew existed! I feel like I started a journey with Elly at the beginning, as a stranger, and somewhere halfway through, I realized it was like she was always family, while still remaining a consummate professional. How does someone you just met capture moments of such intimacy, joy, and celebration, without you knowing her your whole life? Every image that I look back on I think, “ how did she do that...how did she capture that moment...how did she make time stand still in so many moments that I just want to sink into?” In preparation for the day, especially weeks leading up, and ALL throught my wedding day, She read my mind before I could ask, she worried for me so I never had to, and she made my fear of feeling like too much of a “mature bride,” fade away in the art of her lens & the beautiful story she told with her art. I will go so far as to say it felt like she created a fairytale memory that I couldn’t have dreamt up more beautifully...and I never even dreamt of my wedding day growing up!! I could go on and on ...so much that I panicked realizing today I waited too long to write this review. I feared I wouldnt do it the Justice Elly deserves. tonight it hit me-I can’t wait ONE MORE DAY to write this review- what if a bride is struggling to decide and these words might help!?” So I hope maybe a bride, family member, friend, or loved one reads this and hears or sees what they need to in order to makethe best choice they could make in their wedding planning! The most assured decision (besides my husband :) before during& after process, was choosing Elly. She’s exceptionally magical. She will capture your day and the memories of your special event through a lens and with a humbling artistic hand. Every image i receivd felt like opening a precious gift. I will Forever be thankful to Elly for capturing memories that transport us to that day and ones we will treasure always.

Sent on 01/24/2018
    Ellys Photography 15
    Ellys Photography 16
    Ellys Photography 17

Josie · Married on 05/27/2017

My pictures, my album, MY GOODNESS!

I honestly cannot say enough incredible things about Elly! She is the whole package and an absolute dream to work with! Elly is the woman you want with you on your wedding day capturing the most intimate, romantic moments. She is kind, gentle, warm, and brings out the best in you. But, Elly also knows how to capture a party! While most photographers take a break when the party starts, Elly dives in deeper. My wedding day was a looooong day, and I never saw Elly take a break....which is why my album is the most GORGEOUS album I've ever seen!!! HOLY WOW! I was floored when I received it. It captures every special moment from my wedding. It is stunning and I am beyond happy that I have it for a lifetime. I could not be happier that I chose Elly to photograph the most important day of my life. One of the best decisions I made for my wedding!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Jamie Lynn · Married on 05/15/2016

Elly is AMAZING! The day we went for our consultation my husband and I knew she was the one to capture our big day, and we have no regrets at all! She is creative and very experianced. I have had more compliments on our wedding photography than I could ever count! I recommend Elly to any and everyone!

Sent on 08/05/2009

Elly is absolutely fantastic. Not only is she a great photographer, but she is a great and friendly person to be around. My husband and I are not picture people, but our photos were amazing. Elly did our engagement and our wedding photos. She is very prompt to respond to emails and phone calls and always has time for a question. She was flexible in scheduling and was willing to travel anywhere to get the pictures we wanted. She is open to ideas and has plenty of her own and she will do anything to get the perfect shot! She will always be our photographer for any future event. You can not ask for a better photographer in experience, professionalism, and personality.

Sent on 12/09/2015

All I have to say is...WOW I'm in love with ALL of my wedding pictures. If you are ever in need of a fabulous photographer(which who doesn't need one of those in their life) Elly's Photography is who you need!!! She and her team were absolutely flawless and I couldn't be happier with all the work they put into making these photos absolute perfection. We contacted her almost two and half months before the big day to book her, She was very flexible in meeting us to get our vision, and the time of preparation she put into making my timeline perfect so that I could just relax was so helpful. The day of the wedding I had no worries of making sure all my small intimate moments would be documented for me to enjoy forever.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Alaina · Married on 05/30/2015

My wedding day was the happiest day of my life, and Elly has given us the opportunity to re-live that day over and over again. She captured every tear, laugh, hug, kiss and every single emotion of that day! Her pictures are just absolutely amazing. Not only is her work incredible, but she was such a joy to work with. You can tell that she loves what she does, and she is darn good at her job. I would/will recommend her to anyone looking for someone to eternalize their special moments.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Elly is simply AMAZING!!! Choosing her as our wedding photographer was the easiest and best decision we made!
    First of all, she is so easy going, friendly, and wonderful to work with. We used her for our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits, and our wedding, and each experience was PERFECT! My husband and I are both shy in front of the camera and she did a fantastic job of putting us at ease and capturing beautiful pictures for our engagement shoot. We had so much fun with her and didn't want the shoot to be over! My mom and sister fell in love with her at my bridal shoot, and ALL of our wedding guests commented on how great she was to work with.
    Second, she takes GORGEOUS pictures!!! When I first looked at Elly's webpage, I was hugely impressed with her work but wasn't sure if she was the right fit because there were some shots I didn't think we could pull off because we're not models. Boy was I wrong! I absolutely LOVE how we look in our pictures! Elly's photography is the perfect combination of raw beauty shots, dramatic lighting/scenery shots, and shots that capture the pure joy of moments. As my husband and I looked through our wedding pictures, I went from crying to laughing to being amazed to crying again.
    We will always cherish the images Elly took and are SO glad she was the one who captured our big day!!!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Erin · Married on 02/22/2014

Elly is so talented and she has the ability to capture the special moments perfectly! I would recommend her to anyone that is needing photography! I hired her for our engagements photos, my bridal portrait and the day of the wedding! I have had the pleasure of knowing her more than 15 years and she is very sweet and easy to work with. There was never a time I felt I needed to tell her which photos I needed captured, she knew what questions to ask before hand in order to make the wedding day flow perfectly! Elly will by my photographer for life!

Sent on 03/14/2014

Ashley · Married on 03/22/2013

For a couple that hates to have their pictures taken, not only did Elly make it fun, she kept us laughing and made us feel special! Elly did both our engagement and wedding pictures. We can't wait for the next moment in our life she will be able to capture! I recommend her hands down because the experience goes way beyond the actual photos!

Sent on 03/02/2014

Danielle · Married on 01/19/2013

Elly was wonderful to work with! I'm a pretty laid back bride and probably gave limited direction, yet she captured our day perfectly. She has an eye for using light and is great at making art out of any experience. I simply had the wedding I dreamed of and she put the story boards together so I may cherish it forever. You can check out our public gallery because it made "wedding of the week" on a photography site! https://www.collages.net/ConsumerSite/GuestLogin.aspx?FURL=1037996376

Sent on 02/27/2013

Elly is fabulous- puts you at ease and makes you feel very comfortable. Not to mention, is amazingly talented as a photographer - her lighting expertise is amazing! You cant get pictures these good in this area for the same price!!

Sent on 11/17/2012

Leanna · Married on 07/04/2012

Elly does an absolutely fantastic job!! She was the only photographer I wanted after seeing her photos and I was not disappointed!! They were beyond expectation and she is so fun to work with!!

Sent on 01/08/2013
  • Z

Z · Married on 05/30/2011

If you are looking at the reviews for Elly, then you already know she is an extremely talented photographer. Her unique perspective was exactly what we were searching for when we sought out a photographer for our wedding.

When we met with Elly, she was very professional but also down to earth. We felt very comfortable speaking with her. Whether it is a scheduled meeting or a Skype conference call, Elly made her self available to us whenever we had any questions. Not only did she educate us on the photography side of the wedding, she also provided several tips for keeping the entire event moving smoothly.

At our wedding, Elly seemed to be totally in her element. She was confident in all of her concepts and they were executed perfectly. Her since of timing was also very impressive as we always knew where to be, and what to be doing the entire night. Her demeanor was very polite and energetic.

Elly is one of the reasons our special day was so magical. We are 100% satisfied with the entire service and would recommend her to anyone.

Thanks Elly!

Sent on 09/28/2012

Christina · Married on 09/04/2010

After reviewing hundreds of photographs, reading reviews and making many calls in search of the best photographer for my wedding I chose Elly. I first saw examples of her amazing work at the wedding venue I chose and immediately scoured her website for more pictures and information. At first I didn't contact her since the packages were a little out of our price range (since Elly has changed her website and now has a la carte pricing). So I continued to review other photographers but no one else's work came close to hers, and I kept coming back to Elly. Finally I called Elly explaining what I wanted in services, and to my surprise she happily agreed to provide the services I was looking for and at the right price, even though it wasn't one of her packages. We immediately booked Elly for the wedding and I couldn't have been happier! Elly also did my bridal portraits, working with me to plan a last minute surprise session, which were wonderful. And the pictures from our wedding covered everything we asked for and more. You only have to see a few of her pictures to know just how good she is. Not only is Elly an amazing photographer but she's an amazing person. She's very professional, creative, funny, kind, flexible, relaxed, and fun to work with. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/30/2011

Dianne · Married on 10/18/2009

When you hire Elly you should only expect the best. She is extremely talented in what she does, is creative and artistic, as well as being friendly, easy to work with, and fun! She took my bridal, engagement and wedding day photos. I couldn't be happier with all the photos! She took so many photos on the wedding day that I can look back over them and relive the special day and remember all those moments! Her work is classy but creative at the same time. Her work stands out from other photographers as truly professional. I would recommend her to anybody I know trusting that she will only provide the best!

Sent on 08/09/2011

Garrison · Married on 10/18/2008

Elly did an awesome job with our wedding photography. She's very easy to get in touch with and is really fast on having the photos done after the wedding. Several friends of mine said their photographer took over 6 months...Elly was done with ours in 3 weeks! She has an uncanny ability to always be in the right place at the right time to capture all the funny or great shots too; it's pretty crazy. She took a hojillion fantastic pictures and I'd 100% recommend her to anyone.

- Garrison Locke

Sent on 11/12/2008

Megan · Married on 09/27/2008

Elly is the best!!!!! You will not be disappointed in her work. I would highly recommend her to everyone. She didn’t miss a thing on my wedding day. Every special moment was captured. I was extremely pleased with all she did. She is great to work with, fun, energetic and very professional. All of my pictures are amazing with the special effects and different angles. You want get stuck having to remember your wedding day with boring pictures. You receive your traditional poses as well as creative and unique ones. She is full of new ideas. I absolutely love every single picture she took. I have gotten so many compliments on my pictures is unbelievable. Elly has an amazing talent and works hard to give you want you want and paid for.

Sent on 10/30/2008

Natasha · Married on 05/04/2008

Elly was great...I have so many pictures to choose from. She didn't miss a single moment and she got pictures of things I would have missed. The portraits are great as well. We both were extremely pleased with her and the pictures.

Sent on 06/17/2008

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2007

Elly's did an awesome job on our wedding! We love our wedding pictures! Pictures were the most important thing to me and if they are to you, I would go with Elly's. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/30/2007

Correne · Married on 07/14/2007

We were amazed with EllysPhotography! We originally choose EllysPhotography because of what we were getting for the money. When we actually saw the quality of her work, we were astonished! So many people have asked us who did our photos! We are more than pleased with the price, the service, and the quailty! We have recommened Ellysphotography to everyone we know!!!

Sent on 10/22/2007

Megan · Married on 02/11/2011

Choosing Elly was the first decision we made, the easiest decision to make, and the best decision we made.

Sent on 10/04/2011

Erica · Married on 05/09/2009

Elly and her team did such an amazing job! My husband and I were so pleased with every picture that she and her team captured! They were very experienced and we had such a variety of pictures to choose from. I would definitely recommend Elly's Photography if you are looking for quality pictures, affordable pricing and professionalism.

Sent on 06/23/2009

Jenny · Married on 10/11/2008

Elly is a fantastic photographer and so full of life! Her team is also very very good and, together, they get the job done right! It was very nice to have my bridal portraits done early to be able to get to know Elly and her style on a one-on-one basis. She was very flexible and open to my ideas, but she had plenty of her own! On our wedding day, she was take charge and get it done, which we needed! My family and friends are still talking about the photography and will still be for a while. The photos were most important to me in all of the wedding planning (yes, over the dress!) and I know we made the right decision in picking Elly's Photography. I highly recommend Elly.

Elly, if you ever want to travel, I know several people who want your skills and expertise down here in Daytona for their various events! Haha.

Sent on 11/18/2008

Sheila · Married on 01/02/2010

3.5

Elly has a great eye for detail and her photography is very creative. She actually spent more time than we hired her and was very easy to work with. Most importantly, we loved her work and would highly recommend Elly's Photography.

Sent on 03/30/2011