23 Reviews for Elliott's Classy Photo Booth, LLC

CD/DVD of Images (1)
Enclosed Booth (1)
Prints (1)
Props (1)

Cassandra was wonderful! Before the wedding, she gave us many options for photo strip layouts. Then she designed different layouts to match our board games theme. I thought the end product was adorable.

At the event, I know all the guests had a lot of fun taking pictures with all the props...and there were a LOT of props. I doubt we even got through the whole box.

Guests were also able to request multiple copies, and we expect to receive a digital copy of all the pictures taken.

Profile Picture Rahul, 2/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Photobooth

This was the best idea ever! Made my wedding reception a blast! Its been a week since my wedding (4/26/15) and my guests are still telling me what fun it was! 100% recommend!

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Cassandra provided a wonderful photo booth!! All of my husband and I's wedding guests had so much fun! I would definitely recommend her for any event!

Profile Picture Miranda, 2/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thy were great! Kept guest entertained and worth the money!

Profile Picture Brandon, 6/28/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was so amazing my family and friends enjoyed themselves so much I would recommend your services to anyone having a wedding or party in the future. Thank you for adding to our amazing day.

Profile Picture User3205690, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

My guest all had a blast with the photo booth... So much fun and love the copies thank you

Profile Picture S, 6/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Loved having this photo booth at our wedding! They did a fabulous job. Our guests raved about how much they enjoyed the service. Can't wait to view all of the pictures!! Amazing time and so thankful we used Elliott's classy photo booth!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Photo booth was loads of fun and really kept our guests entertained. We have really enjoyed looking at all the pictures of our family and friends dressed up having a good time.
Initially the children at our wedding kept the booth busy and that was worth the booth alone! As the evening progressed the "grown ups" started to give the kids a run for their money!
Staff were friendly and professional at all times, and this is a compliment in that they were hardly noticeable, they kept it all running smooth and happily.
Our guest greatly enjoyed taking home their photos.

Profile Picture Brian, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fun time for my guests. Font and background color were not what I requested but everyone had a great time in the booth.

Profile Picture User2979668, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Cassandra was more than wonderful! We had trouble deciding on colors, backgrounds, even fonts. She made up different samples and emailed them to us so that we could pick the best one. Their was an issue at the event and the photobooth had to be moved at the last minute before opening. With a smile on her face, Cassandra was happy to oblige. The photobooth was a huge hit at our wedding!

Profile Picture User4200236, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

Cassandra was professional and accommodating. Most of our guests told us that the photo booth made our wedding even more fun.

Profile Picture User3820916, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had so much fun, and having the photo booth was a hit with all of our guests :)

Profile Picture Brittni, 8/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great experience. Great service! Lots of fun! Would hire in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture T, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My guests both young and old loved the photobooth! Cassandra walked around during dinner letting everyone know that there was a photobooth and to come and have fun. She provided props for the event. She even made us a scrapbook and a CD with all the copies if everyone's photos. I would use her photobooth company again.

Profile Picture Andree Claire, 6/15/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Presentation, punctual, price, and professional! The presentation of the booth and all of the props were great, our guest at the wedding had a blast! The team arrived right on time and the set up was quick and seamless. Shortly after getting engaged my wife and I knew we wanted a photo booth at our wedding, after calling plenty of vendors and meeting with them at wedding expo’s Elliott's Classy Photo Booth was the best price and quality we could find. The team at our wedding was professional and handled the “mob” very well. They maintained the lines as well as ensure the children at the wedding were given fair turns. Overall I would, without hesitation, recommend Elliott's Classy Photo Booth!

Profile Picture Anthony, 6/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

There was a tiny hiccup during the wedding, but the owner had shown up and approached me with a refund before I even knew there was an issue. Overall a GREAT experience!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The two ladies where very professional and fun. They provided props such as hats, boas, mustaches, wands, ect. It was a hit! Our save-the-dates was a photostrip so it tied it in perfectly. Also, they personalize each strip with yours names and wedding date which turns into a nice personalized keepsake of your special day that they'll never get rid of because it's of themselves. The set up was quiet and discreet, once they were set up people were non-stop voguing and posing for the camera. Blast in a box! Thanks for the memories!

Profile Picture Amelia, 4/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I love this service. It was lots of fun and all my guests loved it.

Profile Picture User3203935, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews