17 Reviews for Elle Photo Booth

Photobooth (1)
CD/DVD of Images (1)
Props (1)
11 Elle Photo Booth Reviews

I really liked the experience. The pictures were great quality and I liked all the props! Great experience!

Profile Picture Leah, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was awesome! Everyone really enjoyed the props and taking pictures. The attendant was very nice and professional. The setup was perfect and didn't take up too much space! My party size was about 60 and we took over 200+ photos in 2 hours! Recommend them to anyone and will use again.

Profile Picture Crystal, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This company is amazing my wedding was a hit thanks to them !!! Definitely reccomend them for services and will use in the future !

Profile Picture TeVeira , 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our school has used Elle Photobooth for our annual school dance for the second year in a row. They have been easy to work with and accommodating and incorporated our theme into the props used. The staff worked well with the children, kept the line moving and made it a fun experience.

Profile Picture User6762596, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

EllePhotoBooth set up shop at the Robious Middle School 8th grade dance. My daughter and her friends loved taking silly photos and getting instant photos. I chaperoned that evening and ALL of the kids loved the photo booth. The photo booth was very popular and Ellephotobooth were efficient and professional. I would recommend having Ellephotobooth and your school function, it will be a hit!

Profile Picture Travis, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Had a great experience with Elle Photo Booth for our wedding! The booth was spacious, prop selection awesome and the staff very accommodating when there were power issues at the venue. They helped guests put a copy of the photo strip in our guest book so guests could sign under it. We're so happy with how everything came out. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture User6762700, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I hired Elle Photobooth for an open air photobooth at my wedding. In the planning stages, they were pretty unresponsive to my emails which made me have to follow up several times to get certain information; however, they did ultimately provide me with the information I was requesting (typical wait time 3-5 days, which feels like forever in the midst of wedding planning), so just have extra patience. Otherwise, the services they provided on the wedding day were awesome! I loved all the props, and my guests had a great time. The ladies working the booth also did a great job engaging guests and getting everyone to take pictures and sign out guestbook, which was awesome. The only thing I'm bummed about was that I purchased a bunch of Parisian props to use. I was told by Elle PhotoBooth to write my initials on them and they would be sure to get them back to me. The next day when I was gathering all of my things, there were several props not returned to me. It was a little bit of a bummer because I spent money on them, but not the end of the world - I would suggest if you buy your own props, maybe make sure your name is written more obviously on them (the ones left behind looked more generic then some of the parisian one's, so it was likely an honest mistake)...that being said I wasn't SO upset that I felt the need to follow up, but it is worth mentioning! All that being said, I would most definitely hire them again!!

Profile Picture Justine, 4/9/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: CD/DVD of Images, Props, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Elle Photo booth was everything we expected and more. my guest really enjoyed the props and the style of the photo booth. They were courteous and a pleasure to work with! We will be using them next year as we celebrate the shower of our "baby :-)

Profile Picture Winter, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I absolutely loved having this photo booth at my wedding! The technicians were courteous, friendly, and professional. The accessories that were provided were fun and exciting! I have so many goofy shots of different family groupings, they are priceless!

Profile Picture User4336748, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Elle Photo Booth was a huge hit at our wedding! They had great props and our guests loved the fact that they could email the prints to themselves or print out as many copies as needed on the spot. This was a last minute addition to our wedding and Lauren and her team were responsive to our emails in setting everything up in a short amount of time. Very professional, highly recommend!!

Profile Picture User5400592, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amazing ladies run this amazing photo booth! They worked with us on payments and had all the props we needed. I would recommend this business to everyone :)

Profile Picture Caitlynn, 3/29/15, 1 Review