Elle Leary Artistry Reviews

30 | Highlands Ranch , CO

30 Reviews for Elle Leary Artistry

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Angelica · Married on 08/09/2008

Elle did my hair and makeup for my wedding day and an another event. She is truly gifted at what she does. I do not like to wear a lot of make up and wanted to look like myself on my wedding day but still look glamorous. Elle accomplished that and more! She has an air brushing system that creates a flawless look. She's a perfectionist and extremely patient. Elle provided the service I was in search of for a make up artist. She's the best and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/17/2008

Elle Leary Artistry's reply:

You are the best thanks so much for this amazing review!!! Hope you are well :)

Michelle · Married on 05/17/2008

Elle Leary did my makeup for my wedding day and her talent truly made me feel like a beautiful bride! I showed her a picture of something similar to what I wanted and described some changes and she did exactly what I'd hoped for. She even came to my rescue after an unfortunate cake-cutting-and-feeding incident with my new husband. ;) She is professional, thoughtful, and a total sweetheart. I highly recommend Elle for any event.

Sent on 09/29/2008

Leah · Married on 12/22/2008

Elle did a fantastic job!

Sent on 12/24/2008

Elle did a wonderful job! My hair and makeup looked just beautiful, as did the hair and makeup of the moms and bridesmaids. Elle and her assistant were also extremely professional the day of - they arrived right on time and were efficient and effective as they made their way through all 13 ladies! It was a little difficult to schedule an initial consult but this is because Elle does great work so she's quite busy. Also, she is not cheap - but you get what you pay for! But it was also very helpful for me that she is based in both LA and San Diego - so I didn't need to pay more to get a trial in one city then the wedding in the other. I would wholeheartedly recommend Elle for other brides!

Sent on 09/30/2011

Karen · Married on 05/24/2009

Elle did a great job at making me feel comfortable and was very pleasant to work with. I felt confident I could tell her anything without feeling uncomfortable myself and she would make the adjustments that I requested. She did an amazing job and I felt beautiful all day!! My make up stayed on all day even though I cried several times. My only advice would be to pay a little more attention to detail given that the day of the wedding, I was not paying attention to anything and ended up with a slightly different hairdue (though it was still fabulous) and some veil problems (which guest didnt notice), but that made me wish I had paid more attention to myself the day of the wedding. Nonetheless, I love her and would definitely recommend her and work with her all over again! She is great!

Sent on 06/12/2009