41 Reviews for Ellé Imaging

Slideshow (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

0.5

Working with Sarah was the most challenging and disappointing part of our wedding.

At the initial consult, she boasted about only taking limited amounts of clients during each season to ensure each client gets the attention they need, which is far from the service she actually provided. As soon as she got our deposit the issues began. It started with not calling/answering for scheduled phone calls. She then attempted to reschedule our engagement photoshoot at the last minute. Our engagement photoshoot was on 10/1 and we didn't receive our pictures until the end of December and only after reaching out to her multiple times. Then, when our pictures were finally ready, she tried to charge us per image, or $500 total, despite the engagement photoshoot being a "complementary" part of our wedding package.

We were so concerned about how unreliable she was being that we reached out to a back-up photographer for the wedding day in case she didn't show up.

Sarah was late to our wedding . She then made the comment to my sister that she didn't have time to do all the detailed photos while we were getting ready.

Per our contract, we were to receive our photos within 6 weeks of the wedding. After 8 weeks, she stated her current timeline is 8-12 weeks, offering no apology. At the 12 week point we still did not have our photos. We attempted to call and text to which our answer was that she had been working non-stop for the past two weeks and she needed to give herself a two day break. She ended up removing herself from the entire process and the secondary photographer, Corrie, finished our photos. We did not receive everything in hands until 20 weeks after our wedding.

Everything that was promised in her consultation and contract meant nothing. She had no issues completely breeching her legal contract.
We are writing this review so other couples can know our experience and make an informed decision before choosing to do business with Sarah.

Profile Picture Alyse, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Elle Imaging! Sarah was very polite, helpful, extremely responsive, and consistently went above and beyond every step of the way to make us feel like we were her top priority. On the wedding day, Corrie and Anna were just as wonderful! Every single picture from every single photo shoot (bridal, wedding, and day after) exceeded all expectations!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and well worth every penny spent!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/25/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Sarah provided just what we were looking for; fresh, artistic, edgy photography that truly captured the joy and revelry of our day. She stayed an extra hour for our reception, which was held at our home, and cheerfully accommodated us and our guests, making sure she did not leave until ALL of our guests were in a shot. Sarah combines traditional and classic wedding photography with an artistic edge that young couples will be looking for. Her prices are competitive, and her degrees are from RISD (Rhode Island College of Design). You can't question her credentials. She kept in constant contact with me from the day I hired her. Harry and I could not be more pleased with our engagement and wedding gallery. I highly recommend Elle Imaging!

Profile Picture Lenora, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah was wonderful to work with. We have received many compliments on our wedding pictures and have even recommended her to a few of my friends and family. She was able to capture every moment of our wedding day. We couldn't be happier with her service. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer for any occasion!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I struggled finding a photographer at first. I wanted one reasonably priced but still wanted quality pictures! I found Elle imaging through wedding wire and couldn't be more pleased with my choice! I absolutely love every single one of my pics! Sarah and Corrie were amazing to work with and so creative! They certainly put me at ease and I trusted that each moment through our big day would be captured... And they did not disappoint!! Their work speaks for itself!

Profile Picture Lee, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Seriously so much I could say about Elle Imaging Photography, but this review would be 20 pages long! lol! I wanted a wedding photographer that displayed a vintage vibe, modern, innovative, budget friendly, unscripted, with a non-trendy style. Elle Imaging was all that and then some! From the beginning to the end of the entire wedding photography process Sarah was super sweet, professional, and prompt about EVERYTHING! She answered all of my questions, my calls, responded to e-mails super timely, posted sneaks peaks literally the same day the photos were taken, & created a user friendly on-line album of our engagement and wedding photos for family and friends to enjoy and purchase. Elle Imaging just gets it! Sarah and Corrie are both unbelievably talented, editorial, and unique photographers. They are truly one of a kind. I have friends and family that have told me that our wedding photos are the best that they have ever seen & I couldn't agree more! Our photos are so special in that they literally tell a story from beginning to the very end of our wedding day. Capturing each moment & all of the unbelievably amazing details! Having Sarah & Corrie of Elle Imaging has been a blessing & a dream come true. Elle Imaging is absolutely NEXT LEVEL when it comes to wedding photography and photography in general. I am forever grateful for their kindness and displayed talent! xoxo

Profile Picture Neda, 8/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

It was a truly wonderful experience working with Elle Imaging for our wedding. They were extremely professional and made us feel comfortable the entire time. We got amazing photos and had a great time. We did not even know they were there half the time, as they did not interfere with the flow. We did not have to wait long after the wedding to get our photos. We couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 8/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah was wonderful to work with. She was on top of things and made sure that I got the shots that I wanted.

Profile Picture User4558228, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sarah and Corrie are absolutely amazing to work with! I was pleasantly surprised they were willing to work with me on such short notice at such an early hour! I have nothing but positive things to say about this amazing photography company.

Profile Picture User4354894, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are thrilled that we chose Elle Imaging for our wedding day! Sarah's price was reasonable for a 6 hour package, and it was exactly the time frame that we needed. Prior to the wedding, Sarah worked with us to set a timeline in order to capture everything we wanted to remember. The day of the wedding, we were very impressed with both Sarah and Corrie... They were SO professional and efficient. We barely knew they were there throughout the day! The very next day, Sarah already posted some photographs to Facebook, and our "sneak peeks" were beautiful!! Having now seen the entire collection, we are positive that we made the right choice by going with Elle Imaging. Our photographs are just what we had hoped for- creative (not cheesy!), romantic, and TRULY stunning. All of our friends and family have given countless compliments on our photographs. Elle Imaging really gave us a one of a kind experience, and we highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Lori, 4/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Elle Imaging was extremely easy to work with. They shot both our engagement session and wedding. I knew I wanted a photographer that was creative and unique, and that is just what I got. I also wanted a few very specific shots and they were very accommodating and made sure we fit them in during the night. Highly recommend using them!

Profile Picture Cori, 12/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The staff was amazing. Very responsive especially since I was a bride planning out of town. There were specific shots that I wanted and everything was delivered. All the guest absolutely loved the photography and I couldn't be happier! Highly recommended in my book.

Profile Picture LaKenya, 10/13/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My daughter used Elle Imaging last year in North Carolina. Sarah Roberts did an excellent job and she earned the title for 'Professionalism" from Georgia. She was very prompt in responding to my emails and phone calls. The pictures are stunning. Family and friends are raving over the photos. I highly recommend Sara Roberts and her crew.

Profile Picture Ruby, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I got my dream wedding pictures! They are romantic, timeless and flawless! Everyone has raved about our pictures. I could not be happier with the entire process from start to finish. Sarah provides a boutique individualized approach. Truly one of a kind!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sarah and Cory did a great job at our wedding. Everyone marvels at our pictures and several have said that they look like shots for a wedding magazine!

Profile Picture Tonya, 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah and her team did a great job capturing all the special moments of my daughter's wedding. We especially loved the lighting of the couple shots. Very creative!

Profile Picture Denise, 8/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah and Corey of Elle Imaging did us the honor of photographing our wedding. They were with us all day- getting beautiful shots of myself and bridesmaids getting ready, my dress and accessories, flowers, rings, my husband and groomsmen preparing, the ceremony, the food and bar, decorations, the rollicking reception, and finally, my husband throwing me over his shoulder to carry me home! The pictures capture the beauty of the venue and all of the happiness and love of our big day.

The ladies of Elle Imaging are so creative! Literally, they were lying on the ground to get the perfect shot! The package we purchased included a slide show played at the reception of the photos taken earlier in the day. Guests, and even the wait staff and DJ repeatedly approached my husband and I raving about the photos. The pictures truly tell "the story" of our wedding!

I cannot stress this point enough- a good photographer is worth paying for. Your wedding lasts one day, but the pictures last a lifetime and beyond. If you are in the market for a photographer look no further, Elle Imaging is for you!

Profile Picture Johanna, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Both Sarah and Corie were joys to work with! Sarah was easy to meet with and answered all of my questions. My family and wedding party fell in love with Corie's bubbly personality, she truly made our posed portraits a great experience! You will be hard pressed to find a better value for wedding photography. My husband and I are so pleased with the finished product, they could have easily charged double what we paid! This is a fantastic team, our only regret was not including videography as well!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have to be honest, initially, when I started searching for wedding photography, the cost was a bit shocking to me. Sarah and her staff made me realize that it was worth every penny, and then some. I absolutely fell in love with her artistic style, and her prices are more than reasonable IMO. Very professional, punctual and definitely exceeded my expectations. I had Elle Imaging do my engagement session, boudoir and wedding. I highly recommend them to any bride that is looking for a reliable, fun, and amazingly creative photographer.

Profile Picture Janet, 4/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are extremely pleased with Sarah & Corrie from Elle Imaging. Our wedding photos are absolutely beautiful. We were sold on Elle Imaging from day one with their amazing value and the high quality of their work. Their wedding package prices are quite a deal compared with other Charlotte area photographers. Their style is creative and they capture the excitement of the day in each photo. We highly recommend Elle Imaging!

Profile Picture Lacey, 11/17/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

I found Elle Imaging online last year after looking for a photographer. I compared several different options and after seeing the work on their website I was convinced that this was the best fit for us. I have not been disappointed. Sarah Roberts did our engagement photos and they came out amazing. She has always been extremely responsive, professional and her creativity and eye for images is just spot on. I received sneak peeks of the wedding pictures and each one left me thrilled. Once I received the full album I can say I was impressed with all of them! They tell the story of the day perfectly and capture our emotion, silliness and all of the things you need to remember your day. Sarah and Corrie both did our wedding and were so sweet, professional and took killer photos. I have something that I will always treasure and couldn't be happier! I would recommend Elle Imaging to anyone that wants quality, creative and gorgeous pictures!

Profile Picture Nancy, 11/2/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sarah and Corrie were WONDERFUL to work with! Sarah was very prompt in responding to my emails and both were very flexible and professional throughout the entire process. The pictures captured every aspect of the wedding and rehearsal dinner, which was surprising because you never would've known they were there! We would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture User2877075, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sarah at Elle imaging was such a pleasure to work with regarding our wedding photography! Sarah is very talented and very professional in her approach to photography. All contact regarding times, prices, and picture packages was clearly stated upfront and exactly what we were looking for. Her prices are unbeatable, especially considering the finished product you receive for the price. She was prompt on wedding day getting things set up and ready to start on time. We, as the married couple, did not even notice that they were there as they were taking pictures during the ceremony. She knew exactly what shots to get and where to be to get those shots. Finished product is exceeded all expectations. You will not be disappointed in choosing Sarah @ Elle Imaging to photograph your event!! We highly recommend her as she came highly recommended to us. Thanks for everything Sarah!

Profile Picture Ryan, 8/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I agree that the best decision that we made when it came to preparing for our wedding was hiring Elle Imaging to capture and preserve the memories of the day! My wife always wanted a superb photographer for our wedding, and through a few wedding website searches, Elle Imaging quickly stood out above other photographers in our area. From the first meeting with Sarah to discuss the contract, to my wife's incredible bridal portraits (which may be posted all over Elle Imaging's social media :-), to the full day of coverage...seriously, over 12 hours worth, Sarah not only provided professional services beyond what we expected, but did so in a way that my wife can only describe as "fun and comfortable". Elle's pictures are artistic, innovative, personal, and visually stunning (and are hanging all over our house).

Bridal Portraits - My wife is beautiful. Maybe I'm biased, but I think that she looks fantastic in pictures. The problem though is that she is extremely camera shy and was worried about taking bridal pictures with a professional and a stranger. Though Sarah's work truly speaks for itself, my wife still can not stop talking about how much fun she had taking those pictures and how comfortable she felt during the session.

Wedding - We opted for one of Elle Imaging's larger wedding packages so that we would receive a full day of coverage. From our experience, it is far worth the investment to make sure that no moment is missed during the wedding day. You will only be able to relive your day through the pictures take, so why not hire the best to take them!

My wife and I both feel that many people can take beautiful pictures (Sarah's are still the best), but it takes a special photographer to make the experience fun, comfortable, and truly personal. This is one area where Elle truly shines above the rest. If you are even close to considering Elle Imaging to capture your wedding memories, stop waiting, and book them as soon as possible!

Profile Picture Lakyn , 7/14/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sarah Roberts was always very professional, quick to respond to all my questions and just very easy to work with. Weddings are usually somewhat stressful but I never had to worry about the photography portion of it, it was in good hands. Once I got my pictures, I was amazed of how gorgeous they were and how much work she actually put into them. ALL the pictures were beautiful! I highly recommmend Sarah Roberts and Elle Imaging! Sarah is definitely an extremely talented photographer!

Profile Picture Natalia , 5/19/12, 1 Review