Ellé Imaging Reviews

41 | Fort Mill, SC

41 Reviews for Ellé Imaging

Alyssa · Married on 11/12/2011

I don't even know where to begin when talking about Elle Imaging. From the minute I met Sarah, I knew she was the photographer I wanted to do my wedding. Photography was the most important element of my wedding day because many of the family members from both families live far away were unable to attend. I spent countless hours on the internet trying to find a photographer that was reasonably priced within my budget, personable, and took amazing photos. Sarah was the 37th person I contacted (no jokes here) and she immediately won over my heart and business. When you meet Sarah, you realize that she is extremely passionate and enthusiastic about her job and business. She loves photography and wants to get to know you and your spouse as much as possible in order to capture the essence of the two of you in her photos. She takes the time to understand you and your love story on a personal level. When it came time for the wedding, she listened to our wishes and fulfilled all photography requests. She directed us when we needed directions but also blended into the event and captured candid and stunning photos. In addition, Sarah is very prompt with posting her pictures. Not only did we have photos from our engagement session, rehearsal, and wedding ceremony on display at our reception, but we woke up the next morning to see "sneak peek" photos of our special night on Facebook! We could not be more pleased with Sarah as a business-woman and photographer and recommend her to all our friends for any occasion. She will always be our photographer in the future as well as our friend.

Sent on 07/29/2012

Judith · Married on 10/29/2011

Hiring Sarah was the best investment I made for my wedding. Her work is excellent and the packages are very reasonably priced. My husband and I are so happy with our wedding pictures. She captured such creative shots and everyone at our wedding loved the slide show she put together for the reception! We are truly thankful for her great work and her team (Corrie you rock!)

Sent on 12/04/2011
  • Fatima

Fatima · Married on 10/26/2011

When I first came to Sarah with my off-beat wedding, she was STOKED! I was a bit nervous about how my potential photographers would react to the type of wedding I had planned, but she dove right in! The short survey packet she provided was very comprehensive, and it enabled my husband and I to communicate the exact "mood" we wanted for our photos. She was very professional, and provided the best service! I would have never anticipated such a great photographer, especially one within our budget.

It has definitely been a while since our wedding, and I regret not writing a review sooner. Although I was negligent in that regard, I must also add that because she was so wonderful to work with, I continue to do business with her. I am simply thrilled with her performance, and she continues to impress me more with every commission. Thank-you Sarah, you are the best!

Sent on 03/21/2012

Maria · Married on 09/10/2011

Sarah was amazing. Our daughter Brittany could not have found a more professional photographer who captured the most wonderful photos of her wedding day from early pre wedding to the ceremony and reception. Words cannot express our gratitude to she and her staff for the amazing photographs she took. She took photos that were detailed, fun and just beautiful. Thanks Sarah for making the day so memorable. You are a very talented artist!!! Maria Rexroad

Sent on 09/16/2011

Karen · Married on 08/13/2011

I contacted Sarah about a week before our wedding. (We didn't think we could afford a photographer and pulled enough together right before the wedding). She was very affordable and wonderful to work with. We already got some great shots. She works around exactly what you want and doesn't waste the time that you have. I would hire her for anything else I needed!

Sent on 08/22/2011

Krista · Married on 07/15/2011

We LOVED working with Sarah and her team (and all of our guests said they did too!). I found Sarah on Craigslist, and was looking for both quality photography and video for our small wedding. We didn't have a big budget or a lot of time (about a month) and I couldn't be happier!! We were able to fit everything in our budget and then some. She and the whole team were professional and fun; our wedding started late and they still used the time to take great shots of scenery and guests. She has been so nice, flexible and helpful in every way. I really can't say enough, except that I plan to use Sarah in the future for any and all of our photography needs.- Krista Mohrmann

Sent on 10/19/2011

Deb · Married on 05/26/2011

They did an awesome job for us! We had a very simple wedding at a local park but wanted photos to remember the occasion. Sarah has been great to work with from the start she has answered all questions in a prompt and professional manner. I would recommend them to anyone and would use again!

Sent on 06/04/2011

Miranda · Married on 04/16/2011

BlackSilver Imaging did a wonderful job with our engagement photos and wedding photos. Their professionalism was beyond amazing. Not only did they reprint a photo for me at no additional cost, that had been stolen out of my car on Christmas Eve, they drove down to the beach for my wedding! When my wedding reception venue was changed 3 times due to hurricane like weather, they packed up and moved TV's, cables and equipment without hesitation. The slide show they had at the reception, was gorgeous! All of my guests raved about the quality of work, and I am so happy to have such beautiful photos to remember our special day.

Sent on 04/22/2011

Danielle J. · Married on 04/16/2011

BlackSilver Imaging did a wonderful job on our engagement photos. They were better then i could ever imagine. The photographers definatly go up and beyond for you. If you have something in mind, like a venu for instance, they definatly go out of their way to find the perfect venu for you.I have had a number of people ask me about my photos! I couldnt have asked for a better experiance!!!

Danielle & Jason's Engagement

Sent on 04/23/2011

Caroline · Married on 03/18/2011

Sarah Roberts was very professional and wonderful to work with. I found her through Craigslist, and she won me over right away. The cost was perfect for our smaller budget. We even received a free engagement session that was a blast! Her team at my wedding took beautiful shots without being noticeable. I would recommend them in a heartbeat to anyone!

Sent on 04/23/2011

Kasey · Married on 06/26/2010

I would recommend BlackSilver Imaging (Elle Imaging) to anyone who is looking for a photographer. They shot my engagement photos and wedding. The photographers were prompt, professional, respectful, creative, and on top of their game. They were very flexible and willing to go with the flow on our big day. They were able to get great shots of everything without being intrusive (they were barely even noticed during the ceremony and reception). The pictures turned out beautifully and their prices are very affordable! I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/27/2011

Ruby · Married on 10/12/2013

My daughter used Elle Imaging last year in North Carolina. Sarah Roberts did an excellent job and she earned the title for 'Professionalism" from Georgia. She was very prompt in responding to my emails and phone calls. The pictures are stunning. Family and friends are raving over the photos. I highly recommend Sara Roberts and her crew.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2013

Both Sarah and Corie were joys to work with! Sarah was easy to meet with and answered all of my questions. My family and wedding party fell in love with Corie's bubbly personality, she truly made our posed portraits a great experience! You will be hard pressed to find a better value for wedding photography. My husband and I are so pleased with the finished product, they could have easily charged double what we paid! This is a fantastic team, our only regret was not including videography as well!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Lacey · Married on 11/17/2012

We are extremely pleased with Sarah & Corrie from Elle Imaging. Our wedding photos are absolutely beautiful. We were sold on Elle Imaging from day one with their amazing value and the high quality of their work. Their wedding package prices are quite a deal compared with other Charlotte area photographers. Their style is creative and they capture the excitement of the day in each photo. We highly recommend Elle Imaging!

Sent on 02/05/2013

Tonya · Married on 08/31/2013

Sarah and Cory did a great job at our wedding. Everyone marvels at our pictures and several have said that they look like shots for a wedding magazine!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Alyse · Married on 05/28/2017

0.4
      0.5

Working with Sarah was the most challenging and disappointing part of our wedding.

At the initial consult, she boasted about only taking limited amounts of clients during each season to ensure each client gets the attention they need, which is far from the service she actually provided. As soon as she got our deposit the issues began. It started with not calling/answering for scheduled phone calls. She then attempted to reschedule our engagement photoshoot at the last minute. Our engagement photoshoot was on 10/1 and we didn't receive our pictures until the end of December and only after reaching out to her multiple times. Then, when our pictures were finally ready, she tried to charge us per image, or $500 total, despite the engagement photoshoot being a "complementary" part of our wedding package.

We were so concerned about how unreliable she was being that we reached out to a back-up photographer for the wedding day in case she didn't show up.

Sarah was late to our wedding . She then made the comment to my sister that she didn't have time to do all the detailed photos while we were getting ready.

Per our contract, we were to receive our photos within 6 weeks of the wedding. After 8 weeks, she stated her current timeline is 8-12 weeks, offering no apology. At the 12 week point we still did not have our photos. We attempted to call and text to which our answer was that she had been working non-stop for the past two weeks and she needed to give herself a two day break. She ended up removing herself from the entire process and the secondary photographer, Corrie, finished our photos. We did not receive everything in hands until 20 weeks after our wedding.

Everything that was promised in her consultation and contract meant nothing. She had no issues completely breeching her legal contract.
    We are writing this review so other couples can know our experience and make an informed decision before choosing to do business with Sarah.

Sent on 10/29/2017