Ella's Garden Reviews

Ella's Garden 5
Ella's Garden 6
Ella's Garden 7

Rachel · Married on 06/24/2016

Racheal and everyone at Ella's was incredible! The venue was beautiful and the price is unbeatable! They made my dream wedding come to life. Racheal was so helpful and was never far if I needed anything! Can't say enough good things!!!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Tami · Married on 05/14/2016

Rachel was wonderful to work with. She was very flexible and made sure the wedding was perfect even though the weather did not cooperate - there was a horrible rain storm. I highly recommend this venue at this price level.

Sent on 07/15/2016

Sharon · Married on 04/30/2016

I would highly recommend Ella's Garden in Tomball as an excellent venue. It is a beautiful setting, both inside and outside so that weather is not an issue. Rachel Worthen is very flexible and easy to work with. Although we had hoped for an outdoor wedding, the weather did not cooperate! Rachel and her staff were willing to wait until the last moment possible in order to make a decision about whether to hold the event indoors or out. Although we ultimately were forced to have the wedding inside due to last minute heavy rain, Rachel was able to make the switch on a moment's notice and we were extremely pleased with the final result. We were also very pleased with the Rachel's recommendation for the bakery and florist. Both vendors did an excellent job. The cake was beautiful and delicious and the flowers were amazing!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Misti · Married on 04/24/2016

I used Ella's Garden 2.5 weeks ago for my wedding and reception. I contacted Rachael (Owner) about 2.5 months before my wedding when my originally planned venue did not work out. From our very first meeting I was impressed with Rachael and the way that she ran her business. Even when I mentioned I was planning from out of state and only through email due to my military service, she did not give up. No matter what I needed I knew that I could call her to make sure that it would be taken care of. The week before my wedding there was major flooding in the area of the venue, but Rachael made sure that I knew everything was just fine at the venue. The day before my wedding was the first time I saw the venue in person and I could not have been happier with the choice we made. The grounds were very well taken care of and the staff was absolutely incredible. My wedding day brought on a few blunders (of my own), but the staff at Ella's Garden went above and beyond to make my day perfect. Thank you!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Mrs. · Married on 04/09/2016

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Rachael for helping me have the PERFECT WEDDING!! It feels so good knowing my wedding ( after a stressful year of planning!) was everything I wanted and I owe it all to Rachael!! Ella's Garden is perfect for nature lovers who want a small, intimate wedding outside, surrounded by big beautiful trees. Also the venue is so beautiful and CLEAN!! I immediately noticed how CLEAN the venue was, inside and outside! That is important to me too!! Rachael was there for me from the very beginning. I had so many questions, and she answered all of them with so much patience!! Before finding Ella's Garden, I looked at other venues, and I met so many snobby people who just wanted $$$ and didn't even seem to care about you and what you wanted your wedding to be. But Rachael is the opposite. She is the sweetest person with the biggest heart, and her ultimate goal is to make you, the bride, happy! If I could give her 10 stars instead of 5 I would. Thank you so much for everything Rachael! Like my husband said, "She's definitely the Woman of the Year!"

Sent on 05/17/2016

Ella's Garden's reply:

Monique you are too sweet! I loved working with you and I am glad we worked together to plan the wedding of your dreams. I love being able to see the finished product after months of planning. It all came together so nicely and I wish both you and Morgan many years of happiness.

MARIE · Married on 04/02/2016

Rachael and the venue are PERFECT! The venue is just beautiful. The price is so reasonable compared to other venues I looked at. The venue is very charming and Rachael has kept it looking so beautiful and green outside. We did not want our wedding to end. We felt like we were on cloud 9 with everything running so smoothly with how Rachael and her staff handled everything. She responds quickly and has great suggestions. She is such an amazing coordinator, we were blown away. Everything is timed and her timing is perfect to keep things running smoothly. I can still remember her standing at the door before i walked out to be married.. she counted to 20 then I walked out. My husband and I were very happy with how everything turned out. While i was getting ready upstairs she also kept coming by to make sure I was ok and if i needed anything. She goes above and beyond. The reception turned out great and everyone had a blast! The food from Mels was just amazing and Bavarian cakery made our cake exactly how we wanted. We were very pleased with the whole experience.. thank you Rachael!!

Sent on 06/24/2016
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 03/26/2016

I absolutely loved my wedding at Ella's garden! Rachael made everything so stress free; She is a true professional and really cares about her venue. She is always just a text, call or email away and responds in seconds. I wished my wedding lasted longer it was the best day of my life! Thank you Rachael!!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Ella's Garden's reply:

Thank you Katy! You were a joy to work with and I loved how everything turned out!

I had my wedding at Ella's Garden and I could not have been happier. I did not hire a wedding planner and I did not have any knowledge of what goes into a wedding, but the manager there helped me so much in planning every detail in my wedding. They made sure that every was going so smoothly on my wedding day and that everyone in the wedding party knew what to do. They helped me so much and the property is quiet and beautiful. There are lots of great spots for pictures. I highly recommended Ella's Garden for your wedding!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Heather · Married on 02/27/2016

Ella's Garden is not only affordable but very organized. People were asking me during the reception where I found Ella's Garden- they were impressed and the groom and I were too! We had a steampunk wedding, which is very unusual and part of the table decorations were these little gears. Ella's Garden was more than willing to put them on all the tables, which was no easy task! Ella's Garden definitely made our dreams come true!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Krystal · Married on 11/14/2015

This is such a lovely venue and and very affordable. Rachel the owner was very helpful. Would definitely recommend Ella's Garden.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Ella's Garden's reply:

Thank you! I enjoyed working with you throughout the process to make your wedding perfect!

Presli · Married on 09/05/2015

Rachael and her staff were nothing short of perfect on my wedding day! Rachael became the new owner after I booked with Ellas. I was freaking out at first because I didn't know what to expect. Little did I know it would be the best thing for my wedding. I felt as if she saw my vision and wanted to do everything possible to make sure I got the wedding night I dreamed of. She is not only the owner but the wedding coordinator. This to me means she cares, her heart is in your wedding and she wants it to be just as perfect as you! I brought in a lot of decorations and she was more than accommodating.

I received countless compliments on my wedding night but the one I have heard the most is, "Your wedding was so organized!" That I can't take credit for and I owe that all to Rachael.

The number one thing you will receive if you book with Ellas Garden is exceptional service. No matter what time of day, day or night, email or text, Rachael responds within minutes!!! Thank you for everything you did for us.

If you book with Ellas you won't be disappointed!! She's the best :)

Sent on 10/05/2015

Jason · Married on 07/18/2015

We recently had our wedding at Ella's Garden and it was AMAZING! Rachael did an amazing job! Both my wife and I were so happy. We didn't have to worry about anything, Rachael took care of it all and everything was just perfect. All questions and concerns we had up to the date, was answered promptly and professionally. We definitely recommend Ella's Garden to anyone looking to get married!!!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Rachel was amazing! I was unhappy with my cake (totally not her fault) and she went out of her way to fix it the best she could to make me happy!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 07/22/2015

cynthia · Married on 04/18/2015

I knew this was the place I wanted to have my wedding when I first walked into the place, it was beautiful, simple, elegant, and intimate. Towards the end of the night i had red wine spill all over my dress, and Rachael was amazing she tried her hardest to take it all out. Rachael was amazing she knew what she was doing, she took care of everything for me , i don't think i stressed once that day! My wedding was a dream come true and thank you guys for everything you did. The staff was amazing !!!!!

Sent on 05/15/2015

taylor · Married on 04/04/2015

My wedding was here this past weekend, it couldn't have been more perfect! It was an absolute dream come true! The staff is wonderful and the owners are amazing!! Nothing but great things!!

Sent on 05/07/2015
  • melbooks

Melissa · Married on 04/23/2017

We booked Ella's Garden for the ceremony and it was perfect. Everything we needed was included for a short and sweet wedding. Rachel is fantastic and helped get everything set. If I had questions she answered quickly and made sure to check that everything was set. The day of she was very thoughtful and made sure to ask plenty of times if we needed anything else. She is awesome!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Rebecca · Married on 11/04/2017

3.5
      3.5

Rachel was willing to work with us and was always available, she really worked with our schedules. She stayed up answering questions until late into the night. She made sure our wedding was a day to remember.
    All in all it was pretty expensive, yet one of the cheaper all inclusive places we looked at (and I looked at a ton!). I'm not sure if wedding venues are just expensive in general. But it was so beautiful, we had a lot of fun. Lots of things started adding up though. Really wish we would have been able to bring our own photo booth in, its was expensive to rent!
    All of the vendors she suggested were excellent. I highly recommend Bavarian cakery! Their Bavarian cheesecake was to die for!
    All in all would recommend this venue if you have some money to spend! It turned out perfect.

Sent on 12/16/2017
    Ella's Garden 8
    Ella's Garden 9
    Ella's Garden 10

Rebecca · Married on 09/17/2015

My husband and I found this beautiful venue online. We loved the fact that it catered to our small wedding when everyone else wanted a minimum of 75 people. They had an all inclusive package that worked for us and a good list of vendors that had very reasonable prices. Our wedding was small and simple and Rachael worked well with us to make it everything we wanted it to be. Our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Jennifer · Married on 01/01/2019

4.2
      1.0

Amazing venue!!

Rachael can not be a better hostess or coordinator!! She has been flexible, accommodating and joyful each time I have engaged her!! The grounds and facility are beautiful, the options for decor are great and suit many different styles and tastes. I’m so glad I was able to secure this lovely place for my wedding!!

Sent on 04/04/2019