Ella's Florals Reviews

View more information

• tywhi3
    Tyra Married on 09/28/2019

We love Ella

Ella was extremely patient with us. She is flexible, responsive, and her prices simply cannot be be. Very understanding and easy to work with!
    Emily Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely STUNNING flowers!

Words cannot even begin to describe how absolutely STUNNING the flowers were that Ella’s Florals provided for our July wedding in Washington DC.! Ella is the only florist we looked at for our wedding and we could not have been more pleased with the value and quality of her work. After e-mailing back and forth, discussing ideas and colors and what we wanted for our wedding, Ella met with us on a Friday night, after hours, at our reception venue, The City Club of Washington. She was incredibly kind, professional and had wonderful insight on how to decorate our venue. Ella was very flexible with my ever-changing ideas and additions and continued to update the list whenever needed. My bridesmaids and I couldn’t get over how absolutely perfect and HUGE our bouquets were and they look absolutely stunning in all our wedding pictures! The mother’s pin corsages and all of the guys’ boutonnieres were beautiful. Ella also completely brought to life our vision for our ceremony flowers and centerpieces at our reception venue. On the day of the wedding, Ella was on-sight for the entire morning and afternoon and her customer service was absolutely impeccable. She delivered the flowers to all of our locations across Washington DC. and even moved our ceremony flowers to our reception venue for us. There is no other florist in the DMV area which provides the kind of quality, quantity, and talent that Ella’s Florals provided to us on our wedding day! We HIGHLY recommend Ella’s Florals as your only wedding florals vendor!
    Marty Married on 06/23/2018
    Ella absolutely knocked it out of the park with my wedding flowers (bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and ceremony arch flowers). I sent her some inspiration pictures of what I was looking for, generally, but didn't have a specific idea of what I wanted. When I walked into the venue on the day of my wedding and saw the flowers for the first time, my bridesmaids and I were besides ourselves at how gorgeous the flowers were! I couldn't believe it. And she set everything up, vases included for the centerpieces, and picked up her vases at the end of the night. All of the flowers were not just stunningly beautiful, but no one else came close to providing what I needed for a similar value. Ella is talented, professional, and a joy to work with.
    Kate Married on 10/14/2017
    I cannot say enough good things about Ella and her services. I wasn't going to have flowers at my wedding because of a strict budget, but last minute decided to put some requests for quotes out into the web to see what I could find. Most of the rates that came back were out of my price range and I was discouraged. When Daniella wrote me back, I was so excited. She explained her business model and how she believes flowers should be accessible for any bride on any budget. She worked with me on price, and she was flexible enough to accommodate my last minute order with no complaints.
    My bouquets were gorgeous, I was blown away. The flowers were one of the few things I had ZERO stress about on my wedding day and I am so grateful!! I very highly recommend Ella's Florals!!!
    Krystal Married on 09/29/2018

Talented florist at a reasonable price!

I highly recommend Ella's florals as a wedding florist! Daniella was really great and easy to work with. She met with me countless times before the actual wedding at no additional cost. She was easy to get in contact with and an overall pleasant person to work with. She provided very high quality work at a VERY reasonable price.

Daniella met with me multiple times and listened to my ideas and made exactly what I wanted come to life. She worked with me to finalize my decisions and also helped me keep those ideas within my budget. She never said she couldn't do something because of my budget (like other florists did); she always found a way to make my ideas come to life while keeping the budget in mind and providing very high quality work. She also has a really nice eye for design and had a lot of really great ideas and suggestions when it came to decor. I trusted her eye for design so much that I left a lot of the decor decisions up to her based on what would look good the day of, and she did not disappoint.

She did a phenomenal job with all of my decorations! From the bridal party flowers, to the church decor, to the centerpieces and sweetheart table, she did exactly what I asked for it and it looked amazing! The only issue was that some flowers fell out of my bridal bouquet, but other than that, the floral decor looked flawless, particularly my reception centerpieces, which I was beyond in love with!!

Overall, she was very easy and pleasant to work with and brought all of my ideas to life at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend Ella's Florals for any wedding flower needs!

• Dianez
    Dianez Married on 09/23/2017
    Flowers were great and they were delivered to the church. Thank you!
    Melissa Married on 05/19/2018
    Far exceeded my expectations! Fully encaptured my vision; the flowers were all stunning! Highly recommend this florist to all looking for affordable and beautiful floral arrangements.
  • Bekah
    Bekah Married on 10/07/2017
    Was very easy working with Daniella. I did not want to spend a lot for my wedding flowers, and she was right within my budget. She was easy to work with and very communicative through email. She understood my vision and delivered very beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres! We never had the chance to meet in person but she was professional. I appreciated her availability to deliver the flowers to my venue. She even provided me with a second bouquet for tossing, even though we had not discussed it (I didn't need it, but it was a nice surprise!) I wish her the best in her growing business!