48 Reviews for Ella Jean Floral Design

Aisle Decor (1)
Boutonnieres (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
48 Ella Jean Floral Design Reviews

For a girl who does not love flowers(myself), I LOVED my flowers on my wedding day. They were simple enough that they were not over the top, but they were incredible and exactly what I wanted. They pulled in the exact right amount of winter touch. Renee was incredible to work with and was prompt, thorough, and professional in all her work.

Profile Picture Erin, 12/19/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Corsages, Delivery

Renee was such a wonderful person to work with! My flowers for my wedding were absolutely perfect. They were everything I imagined and more. :) I highly recommend Ella Jean Floral!

Profile Picture User6073801, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

I can't say enough amazing things about Renee and her work. Renee was able to capture my vision from our first meeting. She then created these amazing vision/picture boards that brought my vision to life. Renee was very open to my ideas and came up with some that I hadn't even thought of/ imaged. I was blown away on our wedding day with the flowers she created. They were beyond anything I could have imagined!!!!! I had people throughout the wedding and afterwards say how amazing the centerpieces were, and how they tied everything together. I can't thank Renee enough for helping to make my special day even more amazing :)

Profile Picture Ashley , 8/22/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Set Up
4.7

Our bouquets were absolutely perfect! They really made our photos gorgeous. The boutonnières were ok: a couple of the ribbons fell of and one of the flower types dropped, but no one noticed except for me! Renee was really easy to work and communicate with. I had to order a couple of bunches for our centerpieces last minute and she didn't have an issue getting it!

Profile Picture Kalli , 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Renee was absolutely wonderful to work with! As I started planning my wedding I knew nothing about all the different types of flowers but I had a vision of what I wanted it to look like. It was as if Renee read my mind as she helped me pick the most perfect flowers! She does a wonderful job giving expert advice while leaving all decisions up to the bride. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a florist! She will absolutely exceed your expectations!

Profile Picture Gina, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I scheduled a meeting with Renee based on a reccomendation from a friend. I went to my friend's wedding and the flowers were so beautiful. She told me she had booked Ella Jean Floral (Renee Stewart). At our first meeting, I told Renee I didn't know the first thing about flowers but I showed her some inspiration I had from Pinterest. She was able to help me narrow down my vision. After our meeting, she was prompt to email me picture board examples along with itemized pricing.

We immediately decided to work with Renee. She was understanding and flexible to some last minute changes I needed. She was also very responsive to email, giving advice for what would look and work best for my venue. The day of the wedding, she came to the hotel to drop off bouquets and boutonnieres for the wedding party. From there, she went to the venue to set up the ceremony and reception. I was so happy when I walked into the ceremony and reception sites. Everything was perfect and exactly how I imagined it would be. I received compliments from guests all night and several people asked me who did our flowers.

I highly recommend working with Renee if you want gorgeous flowers and dependable service for your big day!

Profile Picture Lisa , 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Renee was amazing and so accommodating! She had lots of pictures and visual references to help make sure we got exactly what we wanted. She is very creative and was able to make my goofy paper lantern and flower centerpieces look fantastic.

Profile Picture Kristine, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Absolutely amazing service!! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! The price, service, and quality are absolutely outstanding.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I LOVED LOVED my flowers! They were so pretty and I just loved them.
I have to say when I was looking into florists, Renee was the only one that got back to me right away and that stuck out in my head.
She just killed it! I had a hard time saying what I didn't want, but she still made it just awesome- I just can't say enough good things about her.
I'd recommend her to any bride! She is one of those people that make you feel at ease. I just loved the work she did!! Go with Renee and you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ella Jean Floral did a fantastic job with our wedding flowers and décor. She spent time with me discussing options until we figured out exactly what I was looking for- and then she made it come to life! I would highly recommend her company.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 4/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Renee is amazing!! This was my second wedding and at the last minute I decided I wanted flowers- she was so flexible and helpful, I couldn't have asked for a better vendor. My flowers were BEAUTIFUL. Tasteful, elegant and absolutely made the room. I didn't want the flowers to be the focal point of my reception- but they were- and not in a bad way! Renee sent me different options based upon what I had wanted, price point and my visions of the wedding (winter, white, elegant- and all of those fluffy words that are some how supposed to describe exactly what I wanted, lol) and made it happen. My bouquet was amazing- she very smartly steered me away from the peonies I had my heart set on- and suggested cottage roses that smelled unbelievable and looked absolutely beautiful! I highly suggest working with Renee- she is great!!

Profile Picture Kate, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ella Jean Floral is a great find! We found this local florist through Wedding Wire, and we were more than pleased with our experience. After the initial meeting with the owner, Renee, we knew she was the right fit for our wedding bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages.
She responded quickly to emails/phone calls, provided a professional contract, sample photos of flowers to be used, and was within our budget. She showed up on time at the wedding location with beautiful flowers and was willing to stay and help pin flowers if needed.
I highly recommend Ella Jean Floral for any floral needs and plan to use her services again in the future.

Profile Picture Tamara, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I had a wonderful time with Ella Jean Floral from the moment we first sat down to made the first flower choices! The service was amazing, within a few days I had an estimate along with a general look to the wedding flowers all lined out for me to see (which makes it easier to see what your bouquets will look like!). I thought the pricing was extremely fair and when it came time for delivery, I was delighted to find out the florist had brought extra flowers and was able to do a bit more decorating throughout our ceremony area!! I greatly appreciated how wonderful Ella Jean's customer service was during the crazy wedding planning, so many things about a wedding are stressful, but with Ella Jean it was one less thing I had to worry about!

Profile Picture Brittani, 8/3/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Renee was so amazing for our special day! She was professional, flexible, provided reasonable pricing, and gave great suggestions. We would recommend her to any person, with any budget.

Coming from a greenhouse and landscaping background, she made the most beautiful wedding bouquets and centerpieces I have ever seen.

Thank you so much for making our day extra special!

Jenny and Matt Moore

Profile Picture User2494859, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I found Renee on WeddingWire and could not have been happier with her! She is SO easy to work with- she met with my mom and I at a coffee shop close to our house, listened to our ideas and also offered her own, and adjusted my proposal many times over to work with our budget and new ideas that came up during the planning process. And the flowers ended up being the most spectacular things that I, and everyone else at our wedding, had ever seen. AMAZING! Would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a talented, affordable, and wonderful florist! Thank you Renee!

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/15/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I LOVED and will recommend Renee and Ella Jean Floral to everyone for these reasons:

- When I first met Renee she was really flexible with me. I'm in Mpls and she's in White Bear Lake, so we met at a middle location, and throughout the whole process I was late on getting feedback/info to her, and she never got short with me.

- Again on our first meeting I had already met with other florists and was ready to barter and debate on prices... but instead she was giving me tips on how to stay in my budget by incorporating dried flowers/leaves to my fall wedding (this saved me hundreds of dollars!!!) That showed me that she ultimately is in this business for the joy of her creations and customer satisfaction.

-Lastly, I gave Renee hardly any direction as to what I wanted for the flowers. I knew what I didn't want and that was about it... The day of the wedding when the flowers arrived I was blown away.
Renee created EXACTLY what I wasn't able to describe to her. They were perfect :)

Profile Picture Morgan , 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Renee is a truly wonderful person to work with! Her work is beautiful and her prices are awesome!

Profile Picture Whitney, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I have nothing but good things to say about Ella Jean Floral! From the time we first met with Renee to after our wedding date she was a pleasure to work with. She showed us flowers by color which was very helpful since I only know the names of very common flowers. The bouquets were full and beautiful and even prettier than I had pictured. The flowers were very important to me and there was nothing I would change about them. The boutonnieres were perfect, they didn't contain any actual blossoms so they were "manly" as my groom wanted but still gorgeous at the same time. I found Ella Jean Floral by recommendation and I would recommend Ella Jean Floral to anyone.

Profile Picture Marcie, 9/15/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

She did an amazing job the flowers turned out perfect. I couldn't have found a better florist

Profile Picture nicole, 8/17/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I found Ella Jean Floral Design through my sister-in-law (Renee did her wedding) and I was very happy with everything Renee did. She was very prompt with emails and made my vision of flower arrangements come true :) I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alina , 8/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ella Jean Flora went above and beyond for our wedding. She didn't just provide us flowers for our wedding, she created an enchanting atmosphere that was gorgeous, unique, and full of life. Renee is very thoughtful with every detail and she is an excellent listener to make your dreams become a reality.

Thanks again Renee! Everything was Perfect!

Profile Picture Amy , 7/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Renee worked with me to figure out exactly what my vision was for my day and she provided exactly what we discussed! The flowers held up wonderfully in the 95 degree heat and I got tons of compliments!

Profile Picture Molly, 6/9/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

If you are looking for a fun and creative florist, look no further! We used Ella Jean for our wedding, and it surpassed all of our expectations. The thoughtfulness and creativity that was put into our flowers, centerpieces, and the other floral designs was incredible. The flowers on our wedding day were absolutely beautiful and unique. There is no question, I will be using Ella Jean for anything floral in the future.

Profile Picture Amber, 11/12/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My flowers were absolutely perfect. She was able to capture exactly what I was looking for in our wedding flowers, simple yet elegant! Easy and a joy to work with.

Profile Picture Sara , 10/8/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I don't have enough good things to say about Renee. She was incredibly helpful and patient with me, I went to other florists but she was by far the best value. Renee is extremely easy to work with and has great ideas. I would highly recommend her and in fact already have!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/13/11, 1 Review