Ella Gagiano Studios Reviews

99 | Las Vegas, NV

99 Reviews for Ella Gagiano Studios

Paul S. · Married on 05/03/2012

What can we say other than Ella is amazing and so are her photos...she even went an extra mile or ten!! helping Sonia on our very special day she really did save the day, and the photos are stunning, we would recommend her in a heartbeat....thank you Ella x Paul & Sonia

Sent on 09/22/2012

Shauna · Married on 04/21/2012

We absolutely loved Ella Gagiano Photography! Both Ella and Jason were amazing throughout the entire process. Ella worked to create a package that worked for us and made us feel extremely comfortable. You could not find a more professional, efficient, and sweet photographer! I have not seen the photos yet, but I know they will be amazing because she was! Also, the Photobooth was an absolute hit with our guests. A month later, and I am still getting calls and comments about how much fun everyone had! I would recommend Ella Gagiano Photography to any bride looking for a professional and fun photographer!

Sent on 05/17/2012

Ella Gagiano Studios's reply:

Shauna, thanks you so much for your kind words. Jason and I had a blast at your wedding! Your wedding was one of my favorite :-)

So stunning. Awesome couple + awesome venue = awesome photos!

Looking forward to sharing your photos with you and Steve. Ella

Amanda · Married on 04/15/2012

Fantastic! We had our engagement pictures and our wedding photos with her and the engagement pictures were AMAZING. I really lucked out with her. She is super talented and brings talented help with her as well. I look so beautiful in my pictures that I have to credit to her. I take the worst pictures and she edited them so well that I had to really look to make sure it was me! Definitely look into using her, you will not regret it.

Sent on 05/15/2012

Ella Gagiano Studios's reply:

Ahh Thank you so much Amanda! I had such a great time taking your wedding photos and I loved every special moment of it... all the laughts and all the tears ;-)

Cannot wait for you to see the final product! Ella
  • Crystalyn

Crystalyn · Married on 01/15/2012

Although I haven't gotten to see my pictures yet (I'm supposed to be getting them in the next few weeks here) Ella was absolutely wonderful on my wedding day! She has such a sweet positive energy. She makes you feel completely comfortable- she has fun with what she does, and she comes up with the greatest pose ideas! She was so much fun to work with!

Sent on 02/09/2012

Crystalyn · Married on 01/15/2012

I can honestly say that taking pictures for my wedding was one of the best parts of the day. We had so much fun with Ella. She had our entire wedding party running down hills and climbing on ladders. Each and every person within my wedding party was filled with genuine laughter and joy. Ella created an environment that made the pictures feel completely normal. I can not emphasize enough how much fun we had with Ella! I knew that I could expect quality pictures from her, but she surpassed even my expectations. She was extremely affordable and gave us ALL of our pictures. I highly recommend Ella to anyone and everyone! If she is not in your budget, i recommend adapting your budget-- she is well worth it!

Sent on 05/24/2012

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2011

I'm not sure how Ella does it, but these were some of the best pictures I've ever seen of myself. My husband and I were thrilled with everything Ella did. She arrived early, took amazing, beautiful, creative photos and everyone agreed that she was absolutely great. She even took the time to talk photography with my grandmother!! Ella was so wonderful that, even if she hadn't been our photographer, we would have loved to have her just as a guest. Her packages were slightly more expensive then some of the other photographers, but well worth it for the fact that she touches up most of the photos and is so amazing to work with.

Sent on 06/12/2012

Brittania · Married on 09/10/2011

Ella did an amazing job with our photos, was extremely proffesional and wonderful to work with. Her prices were very affordable and we just really loved her!

Brittania and Mariano Saenz

Sent on 09/26/2011

Amanda · Married on 07/30/2011

I selected Ella to be my Official Wedding Photographer because my Finance has a passion for photography and it was one of the most important parts to our event! We didn't want to take a chance that our special moments would be missed...Ella not only captured everything, her creativity and visits to the Wedding Location in advance helped her find the best locations for our photos! She is professional, reliable, and absolutely fantastic with a camera! I was hesitant about buying a "package deal" but Ella assured me that I would not be sorry, and she was so right, the DVD, Prints and the Italian Hardcover Photograph Book of our Wedding are priceless to us and have made amazing gifts to our families. We highly recommend Ella and her team for any special event!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 05/28/2011

She made my wedding at the Wynn and I absolutely loved her work! The pictures turned out just perfect, she answered all my emails and my special request. She has a lot of patience and commitment to what she does. We can tell it's her passion and I would recommend her to anyone planning to get married in Las Vegas!

Sent on 07/24/2011

D · Married on 05/07/2011

Ella Gagiano was a dream to work with! We could not have asked for a more professional, warm, and experienced photographer for our wedding. We are so happy to have met Ella and her team. Thank you for making our most memorable day so much fun and easy going!

Sent on 05/11/2011

Eszter · Married on 04/18/2011

We couldn't have asked for a nicer and more professional photographer for our Vegas wedding. Ella was really fun to work with, from the very start. I chose her after emaling back and forth and she was always very keen to answer any questions I had about our session. We did a 2-hour photoshoot with her on the Strip before our wedding, and she helped us relax and have fun. We were not nervous by the time we got to our wedding at all! Our photos came out amazing! All our friends and relatives go 'wow' when we show them our album or DVD. Besides, her prices are unbeatable and she is very flexible, because she was willing to create a customised shoot just for us. At the end of our session, she and her husband even drove us to the Las Vegas sign to take a few shots there as well!!! We are truly thankful for the wonderful pictures and experience!

Sent on 07/08/2011

Veronica · Married on 12/11/2010

I had the opportunity to have Ella not only has our wedding photographer but she did our engagement photos has well, and we were very impressed!!! Not only was she prompt curtious and fun to work with, but she has an eye that captures every emotion that a picture could possible do! I am a very picky person and searched many of the vegas photographers websites looking for something a little different, something that would stick out!!! Well I found it on Ella's website, I love her style and the variety of shots she takes.
    we decided to buy a package and are so happy we did!!!! the variety of styles and diferent scenes impressed not only us but our families has well. We cant say enough about Ella and would STRONGLY recommend her to any bride in search of perfect wedding day pictures!!!!!

Sent on 05/24/2012

Toni · Married on 06/23/2018

I am from Texas and decided to do a Bat Mitzvah in Las Vegas. I am so lucky I chose Ella and her team to do the Video, Photography and her super fun Photo Booth which was a hit among guests of all ages. They all went above and beyond what I expected from them, they delivered an amazing product and even today, 2.5 months after the event she is still available to answer all my questions and help me with the links to get access to my materials very kindly. She's amazing, you should stop looking and hire her!

Sent on 09/19/2018

K · Married on 10/04/2014

Ella Gagiano and her staff provided photography and videography services for my wedding in Las Vegas, NV at the Bellagio. The wedding was a complex set-up, being that it was a mix of eastern (Hindu) and western traditions. It was really important to me that I had a true "fusion" experience to honor both sides of the family. Ella met up to the challenge capturing the various moments with expressions of art. She covered ceremonies stretching from henna painting, to bridesmaids and groomsmen’s march, to bride’s grand entrance to the Hindu mandap, to the couple going round the sacred fire, to the vows by a western priest, and finally to the Reception. She and her associates spent the time to capture the breadth and the depth of the traditions. The emotions on the faces beyond the smiles have been fixed with amazing background set-up into the photo media with care and quality.

Throughout the process she maintained professionalism dealing with a tired and cranky bride to family members on both sides wishing to have their moments of “living it up in Las Vegas” captured on film. She provided us with sample photos via a cell phone app soon after the wedding so we could share moments with friends and family who were unable to attend, and did follow-up with a video “teaser” that many relatives simply enjoyed for the sheer creativity her staff exhibited. The cost for the whole package of services we purchased is not for the budget conscience, but to be honest, totally worth it -- our parents from both sides couldn’t have been more pleased with the outcome.

I recommend her highly for her professional work.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Michelle · Married on 09/13/2014

ella,
    amazing, flexible and love her!! I cant wait to see our photos she was wonderful to work with and her eyes for detail and the creative ways she has to capture each person and the people in my wedding was magical.
    the video crew was also a bonus truly a wonderful group, video and photography
    thanks I cant wait to see what you saw the day I got married.

Sent on 09/24/2014
  • W

William · Married on 05/26/2012

Ella was a pleasure to work with and did a wonderful job of helping us capture our special day. Her photography is amazing and you can tell during the photo sessions she is a true professional offering great ideas and wonderful poses. She was also very fast in delivering our photos after the wedding and wonderful at responding to our questions via email and phone before and after the wedding. She made the photography process stress free and delivered a wonderful product.

Sent on 09/23/2012

J · Married on 11/11/2011

Great pictures from a great day - Ella found some really good shots.

Sent on 05/23/2012
  • F

Anne · Married on 07/07/2011

Ella is professional, calm, intuitive and has a great instinct for lighting, mood, humor as well as solemnity. She photographed my daughter's wedding in Las Vegas, in July, during a sultry desert afternoon, but the resulting photographs looked as if it were the first day of spring. She is unobtrusive, understanding, patient yet deciisive, and very, very creative. We hope to use her again soon!

Sent on 10/21/2011

Deborah J. · Married on 09/29/2018

Photo shoot for engagement and wedding

I didn’t know what to expect when we met Ella for our engagement photo shoot. She was very professional and has a fun, loving spirit. The photos were beautiful. We also just had our wedding photographed by her. She is the best so look no further.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Alyssa · Married on 10/07/2017

We were so fortunate to have Ella and Jacob photograph our wedding! Their work speaks for itself. Ella is a master in her field and has an eye for capturing unique shots in an artistic way. She made me feel beautiful and confident during our photo session, and I am so pleased with the results!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Adrian · Married on 11/23/2012

ELLA GAGIANO DOES NOT SHOOT PICTURES...SHE SHOOTS STUNNING PORTRAITS THAT ARE WORKS OF ART. I'M AN ACTOR AND HAVE BEEN PHOTOGRAPHED MY WHOLE LIFE SO I KNOW A LITTLE BIT ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY. HER LIGHTING, COMPOSITION AND TALENT FOR CAPTURING MOMENTS THAT TELL YOU A STORY IN EVERY PICTURE ARE REMARKABLE. ON TOP OF IT SHE AND HER STAFF ARE DELIGHTFUL AND MADE IT FUN. OURS WAS A DESTINATION WEDDING IN THAILAND THAT WAS FILLED WITH OBSTACLES AN ORDINARY PHOTOGRAPHER WOULD HAVE HAD DIFFICULTY DEALING WITH. SHE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY. I STILL REMEMBER HER RUNNING ALONG SIDE THE ELEPHANT WE WERE RIDING AT THE END OF OUR WEDDING TO CAPTURE THE PERFECT PICTURE. JUST TAKE A LOOK AT HER PORTFOLIO TO SEE IT. YOU CAN'T MISS IT, THERE'S AN ELEPHANT IN IT AND AS THE SAYING GOES..."0NE PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS. ADRIAN ZMED

Sent on 08/10/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2011

I didn't know this before hand, but as a piece of VERY USEFUL advice please note the following: PLAN ON THINGS GOING WRONG ON YOUR WEDDING DAY! The short list of things that went wrong on my wedding day--Lost Tux, Lighting Fail, Family Frenzy combined with a Dead Cell Phone, and a No Show Stylist. With everything going on --by the time we got to Ella--I was about to break down—on the verge of tears. Instead of ranting about how we were almost an hour late, she was WONDERFUL. She gave my husband to be and I a chance to just simply catch our breath--and ENJOY what was going on around us. The pictures were creative, and came out beautifully, and more importantly she was relaxed and in control so I didn’t have to be. Take a breath, enjoy your wedding, and do yourself a favor HIRE ELLA!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Joseph · Married on 05/10/2015

3.5

We had our special wedding night pool side at the M Resort and then our reception was upstairs at the LUX bar. Our photographer Sebastian was absolutely unbelievable to work with. he was amazing in every aspect and very creative. From what we have seen so far from the pictures, they look amazing! We cant wait to see the rest!!!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

3.5

Ella Gagiano Studios was the photo/video & photobooth vendor that came with our venue package. Ella and Trina were wonderful with answers all my questions and helping me choose the additional add-ons to our package that was within my budget since photo was the most important thing to me. Our engagements were done by Sebastian which we fell in love with and were ready in no time, more than enough time to get them ready for our save the dates and wedding website.

For our wedding we had Galinda for our photos who was absolutely wonderful in following my overly detailed shot list. When we received our photos I could not be happier. The photos are beautiful and captured our special day in my exact vision. Galinda was a true professional and god bless her for being there all day (10 hours) from start to finish. Sam was our videographer and she was just lovely. She made it easy for my husband and I be comfortable with her and in front of the camera and her editing of our video was perfect, we both had tears. She was wonderfully sweet and even stayed a bit over to make sure to capture all the important pieces since we were running a bit behind. We also added a photo booth memory book where we received all the photo strips from our guests and they were able to write little messages. I highly recommend adding that if you could cause its an additional memory to keep forever AND we had a special photo-strip in the back from Trina, Ella, Galinda and Sam that was so sweet and truly appreciated.

If you are looking for amazing work and a family like company then Ella Gagiano Studios is for you.

Sent on 01/19/2018