Ella Blu Reviews

373 | El Paso, TX

373 Reviews for Ella Blu

Susana · Married on 11/03/2018

Very professional and helpful. I loved it

Sent on 02/05/2018

Alejandra · Married on 11/03/2018

My experience at Ella Blu was AMAZING! I walked in with no appointment, just to look and see if I saw anything I liked but Edna took me in to try on the dress of my dreams and that was it! Edna was wonderful and made the whole experience everything I ever wanted!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Karina · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful dresses and great service!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Lindsay · Married on 10/20/2018

Ella Blu is a charming wedding shop. The staff is absolutely amazing, they really want to help you find the Dress that is Perfect for you. They make appointments for you, you are able to find out if they have the dress you are wanting to try on. There customer service is awesome, they are willing to help you from the time you open the front door. They make you feel like the princess you should feel like, when trying to find the perfect dress for the perfect day!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Norma · Married on 10/20/2018

It was a great experience. I loved Romi, she was super professional and very nice. I appreciate her helping me on that special day.

Sent on 01/09/2018

julieta · Married on 10/20/2018

Muy feliz con el servicio, gracias.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Estela · Married on 10/20/2018

Buying my address at Ella Blu was great experience, the ladies were super nice and very helpful.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Alexandra · Married on 10/19/2018

Catherine was my consultant and I absolutely loved my experience with her! She was so attentive and answered every question I had!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Alejandra · Married on 10/13/2018

I loved my shopping experience! It is definitely one of the most important things for a bride; if not the most important. Since I entered the store for the first time I explained and showed several pictures of my "dream dress." I felt in love with the first bridal gown I tried on. I really liked how they got to know me and instantly knew what I wanted and knew what I liked. I liked all of the dresses I tried on and honestly it was a hard decision!
    Thank you Ella Blue!!!!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Veronica · Married on 10/13/2018

Edna was amazing! Super nice and attentive! Made the experience perfect!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Courtney · Married on 10/06/2018

Ella Blu had a huge variety of different styles of dresses! My consultant took my wants and found the perfect dresses that match it. Out of all the shops I visited, this was the most personal.

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

I had such a personalized experience! They went above and beyond to make sure I found the dress of my dreams. My bridal consultant knew exactly what I wanted by just talking with me and asking me a few questions. It was Just the best experience! :)

Sent on 02/12/2018

Brenda · Married on 09/29/2018

The professionalism they have is incredible! There’s a great selection of dresses and staff is extremely helpful. You never feel pressured in any way. I highly recomend Ella Blue!!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Christina · Married on 09/22/2018

Finding my wedding dress at Ella Blu was the easiest and best part of my Wedding planning so far. I went in thinking I knew what I wanted and the team at Ella Blu helped me uncover that the dress of my dreams was something I never expected. I can NOT wait to wear the dress they helped me find on my big day. I am so thankful for all the help and amazing service I received at Ella Blu.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Andi · Married on 09/09/2018

If possible, I would suggest the store carry more smaller sizes. I'm a size 2 and couldn't picture myself wearing any of the dresses that I tried on at Ella Blu. I tried on smaller dresses with another vendor out of state and ordered the dress I liked through Ella Blu because their pricing on the same dress was better.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/08/2018

I LOVED the experience that Ella Blu provided me with while searching for my dream dress! Taylor Brown Provided me with the best selection of dresses and did an amazing job leaving me completely satisfied!!!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Sandra · Married on 09/01/2018

Ella Blu has a great variety of beautiful dresses. The staff treats everyone with love and respect. They are completely patient and encouraging during the entire appointment. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Tiffany · Married on 09/01/2018

The minute we walked into Ella Blu we were given the ROYAL treatment. Mimosas for my large party and a beautiful atmosphere set our experience off. Edna (consultant) was phenomenal, she was patient with my families different ideas and kept a smile on her face the entire time. Edna stuck by my side and encouraged me through each dress. I will recommend Ella Blu to every bride I come across. Thank you for such a memorable experience!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Paulina · Married on 09/01/2018

I was so happy when i choose my weeding gown, romie was very kind and lovely by guessing exactly what i had on mind, i totally recommend ellablue to find the dress you have always dreamed of! Thank you for everything..

Sent on 04/02/2018

Ana · Married on 08/25/2018

Since the first time I walked into Ella Blu seven years ago, I knew that when the day came for me to buy a wedding dress I wanted to buy it here. Through the years my experience here has been top notch and wedding dress shopping at Ella Blu did not disappoint. Sophia and Edna were simply amazing! Edna truly listened to the kind of wedding I envisioned and the first dress she pulled was perfect! Definitely something I wouldn't have picked out myself, but she is a true expert that knows her dresses and knows how to match a bride with her dress. Thank you Ella Blu for making my experience so memorable!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Victoria · Married on 08/18/2018

The staff at Ella Blu was seriously fantastic! The owner of the establishment was great! She knew exactly what kind of dresses I would like and even pulled some out that turned out to be beautiful! I actually chose one of the dresses she picked out for me. Catherine helped me with my appointment and she was so sweet. She made me feel really comfortable and helped make my decision very easy. I felt that they were genuinely happy to help me pick my dress. I would definitely recommend Ella Blu to any bride looking for a gorgeous and affordable dress.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/17/2018

My wedding dress

Overall they did work with my schedule because it was a las minute appoitment, they did not offered anything to drink while they dis to other groups, but everything else was magnificent.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Cassi · Married on 08/12/2018

Romie was amazing, she was extremely patient, helpful, and nice. !

Sent on 05/14/2018

Monique · Married on 08/08/2018

Crystal was wonderful! She made me feel completely comfortable and made sure my visit was perfect! My budget was respected and she found me exactly what I was looking for.

Raquel · Married on 08/04/2018

I absolutely loved shopping for my dream dress at Ell Blu! Krystal worked with me and she was so kind and patient and always checking on my guests to see if they needed anything! 10 out of 10 for sure!!