Ella Beauty , LLC Reviews

14 | Annandale, VA

14 Reviews for Ella Beauty , LLC

Janet · Married on 10/19/2019

I recommended Micaela to my friend Agne, for her wedding make up and hair and for all of us bridesmaids too. First and most important thing you need to know is that Micaela is awesome! She and an associate came to our hotel and did hair and makeup for all of us in the bridal suite. She was very flexible with time and location and she was the MOST reasonably priced from what the bride told me. Micaela did a wonderful job with the hair and makeup. She asked us plenty of questions and wanted input to make sure we'd be happy with the results. She was very creative with hair design and makeup color palates. Somehow she made my face look completely flawless! Everyone was very happy with how they looked and Micaela was so awesome and sweet and good at what she does, that I have since seen her multiple times for hair and makeup, even an eyebrow waxing. She is very good to her clients. I can't express enough how highly I would recommend her for whatever your hair/makeup needs! AND she has other talents you may need so just ask. I've found that she's very multi-talented!

Sent on 01/06/2016
  • Z

Zahra · Married on 07/21/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Micaela! I was SO SO pleased with how my makeup and hair turned out for my wedding day. It was important to me to find an artist that had experience doing makeup/hair with different skin complexions and hair textures and Micaela demonstrated that she has the range.

Some highlights: 1) she was able to make adjustments using the notes I gave during the trial effortlessly! 2) she's incredibly friendly and responsive

Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Re · Married on 07/07/2017

Micaela is an absolute joy to work with. My entire bridal party loved her and Ashley. I was having a hard time finding someone who would come out to our venue and asked my photographer if there was anyone he recommended. He gave me Micaela's info and and am so thankful! She is incredible, a true artist who knows her craft. She knew exactly what would work for my skin, tone, hair and tied it all together beautifully! She is very flexible as well. She did my trial onsite at the venue so we could have a pre-photo shoot and on my wedding day, didn't bat an eye when I changed my mind about how I wanted to wear my hair and makeup. Super easy going and professional - My bridesbabes and I looked and felt so beautiful thanks to her and her and Ashley! I would without doubt enlist her again, in a New York minute! <3

Sent on 08/27/2017

Tamara · Married on 06/17/2017

Micaela and her team were simply incredible!! We didn't even do a trial ahead of time and everything turned out just perfectly. I had 7 bridesmaids and they did every single one's hair and 4 people's makeup from 9am-2pm. She brought two other stylists with her and we were laughing up a storm the whole day!

As a bride, Micaela listened to exactly what my vision was and went above and beyond in making it come true! Every one of my bridesmaids was thrilled with their hair and makeup as well.

The Ella Beauty team is fun, affordable, and incredibly talented! I would recommend them to ANYONE in the DC area (or really anywhere in the world!)

Sent on 08/19/2017

Evelyn · Married on 06/10/2017

Micaela was awesome!
    I didn't have a trial so I showed her some instagram pictures of what I was looking for, she got the idea perfectly and I ended up looking amazing.

She was really patient answering all of my questions. She even gave us a few makeup tips. I kinda wish I had another event that would justify her coming and doing my hair and makeup again.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Kathryn · Married on 09/24/2016

Micaela was AWESOME! She was assigned to my wedding through the EyeDo hair & makeup company, and I couldn't have been happier. I had two weddings (Hindu and Catholic) on two different days in September 2016, and she did my hair & makeup for both. She was able to "glam up" my look for the Hindu wedding and gave me a more traditional look for the Catholic wedding. Both were PERFECT, and every time I look back at my wedding pictures from those days, I am just so happy that she was my makeup artist!! I got so many compliments on how great my makeup and hair looked. She also did several of my bridesmaids hair & makeup for the Catholic wedding, and they looked gorgeous as well. We were all so happy! I would 100% recommend her.

Sent on 07/22/2017
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/28/2016

Micaela was amazing from the beginning of my search for a hairstylist to my actual wedding day. She was a former hairstylist that I used to have my hair cut by, and ironically, after I contacted her, I found out she was fully integrated in bridal hair and makeup services!

She not only was accommodating with my two hair trials (willing to travel to my apartment the second time) but she was excellent at meeting all my needs and requests for the exact type of look I wanted on my big day. On my wedding, Micaela came early to set up, worked on my bridesmaid's hair, and then worked on my hair last. She did an incredible job with my hair and really produced the star quality look I wanted with my wavy down-do. She also provided tips on how to work my veil into my hair and stayed until after my makeup artist was done to finalize my look. Micaela is super understanding, flexible, and extremely skilled with how she does hair; she takes direction very well. I loved the results and got compliments all night!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Michelle,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It was an absolutely pleasure being a part of your day. You were absolutely radiant !!❤️
    Micaela

Jen · Married on 05/28/2016

My wedding was on May 28th at Hilton Garden Inn Fairfax. I hired Ella to do my hair and make up along w/ my bridesmaids. She came to the venue on time and finished everyone of us on time. She was very detail, she took her time to make everyone looks perfect. I got lots of compliments on my makeup/hair on my special day. Ella' price was also reasonable. I will highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/18/2016

Ella Beauty , LLC's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was such a pleasure to be part of your day !

I had my hair and makeup done for my wedding by Micaela. We also had a trial a few months before and I couldn't believe how great I looked both times! Micaela listened to all of my wishes, concerns, looked at tons of Pinterest pictures; I mean tons and exceeded my expectations! She is truly a talented artist and very genuine person. At the trial we practiced a few options and I voiced my concerns with looking too overdone since I am not a person who wears makeup often. On my wedding day, having mentioned to Micaela after the trial that I wanted to go with the lighter makeup option, she didn't question my opinion and went for it. She had a wedding playlist going which was great to get us all in a happy mood for the wedding. :) I received so many compliments and have never felt more confident with how I looked! I am going to use her talent in the future for other special events that I will be attending! I definitely recommend her for any bride or anyone wanting to look their best at a special occasion!

Sent on 11/18/2015

I have worked with Micaela numerous times and I have always happy with her work. She understand what my clients want and she delivers the work for them 110%. She is very educated, professional, crafty, and very talented with her make up work. Your investment is truly valuable to her. I highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Kathleen · event on: 03/08/2015

I have known Micaela for almost a decade and she has always been well informed, up to date on the latest and the total professional. This is her area of expertise and she knows her stuff!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Leny · Married on 09/06/2014

I had the day rate experience with Micaela and her assistant Giannina.
    Where do I begin? I Thank her so much for being there for me on my wedding day. Micaela is truly an incredible artist and individual. Not only did she make me feel the most gorgeous I have ever felt, she kept me calm and really coached me for the whole day. She is an amazing artist and have a wonderful talent. It was one of the most special and memorable days. I have never felt more beautiful and because of Micaela ...I did.
    I thank her for all her help and also for helping make my memories last forever!
    I am beyond honored and am so blessed to have her in my life. Thank you times infinity!
    Love,
    Leny

Sent on 03/08/2015

Rocio · event on: 11/04/2012

I had the pleasure of getting my make up done by Micaela on two different occasions for a bolivian folkloric dance competition, the date above as well as November 3, 2013 where we came out as champions. We got tremendous compliments from everyone and although we wanted to keep her to ourselves we couldn't help but recommend and put her name out there. Her work is amazing and the level of professionalism is outstanding. Her ability to create her own vision and incorporate her clients is highly respectable, she gave us a demo before the big day and we loved it! I appreciated her patience with us as well, I know how difficult it is when there are 6 heads trying to get a say in and only one person doing the job. Would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/05/2015

Ella Beauty , LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Rocio. It was an absolute pleasure working with you talented ladies !!

Cady · Married on 07/15/2017

4.2
      2.0

We had a great experience with Micaela and her team. I do not have any experience with professional hair/makeup but we all looked beautiful on my wedding day. The whole team was sweet and professional!

Sent on 08/13/2017