Elkton Florist Reviews

17 | Elkton, MD

17 Reviews for Elkton Florist

Emily · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely Beautiful!

Elkton Florist did an amazing job decorating our wedding at Chateau Bu De this weekend. We met with Amber over a year ago, and she has been responsive and willing to accommodate our budget. I had a vision in mind, and she was able to execute it flawlessly. Amber also had great ideas for how to repurpose ceremony flowers for use during the reception as well. The flowers were beautiful and we could not have asked for anything better!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Laura · Married on 09/08/2018

Highly recommend! Working with Amber was very easy and everything went according to plan. I showed Amber a picture of what I was looking for and she truly made it come to life! My flowers were absolutely beautiful and well priced. Elkton Florist even delivered the bouquets to the venue to make things easier. Definitely consider Elkton Florist!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

Go see Amber for the most beautiful, fresh bouquets for your wedding. Her style is amazing, and she gave me exactly what I was looking for. She is so honest, and educates you on what's best for that time of year, and even honest with pricing. Loved working with her.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Two friends of mine have used Elkton Florist for their weddings, and I could not be more impressed with the freshness, beauty and art of the floral arrangements they provided. I will definitely be using them for my wedding!

Sent on 01/07/2015
  • JCB

Julia · Married on 09/26/2015

Amber did a great job with my wedding bouquets/bouts and they were exactly how I envisioned them! She was very nice and easy to get in contact with. I am very pleased with my decision to use Elkton Florist for my wedding day flowers.

Sent on 10/09/2015
  • Margaret

Margaret · Married on 03/14/2015

I was extremely picky about my flowers, and they assured me that everything would turn out perfect. They were right! My cascading bouquet was beautiful along with my bridesmaids bouquets. My guests also raved about the gorgeous center pieces.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Sheri · Married on 10/31/2014

Amber at Elkton Florist handled my wedding. I had a Halloween wedding and wanted some unique florals and they knocked it out of the park. The flowers were better than I imagined! I had no worries, they took care of everything I needed. The flowers were beyond perfect! We even had guests ask if they could get centerpieces just like the ones at the wedding.

Sent on 11/14/2014

Denise · Married on 09/27/2014

we have used elkton florist on many occasions and decided to use them for our sons wedding in sept 2014. Amber is very sweet and easy to work with. she listens to what we wanted and made very helpful suggestions to keep us in our budget range. I would def recommend using them for any occasion.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/27/2014

Loved loved the bouquets! I was not very picky I just knew what colors I needed and Amber really created beautiful arrangements!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/14/2014

Elkton Florist did a gorgeous job on my wedding flowers! I received so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were all night. Everyone at Elkton Florist was a pleasure to work with. They made everything so easy; it was great having one less thing to stress about. Elkton Florist does great work at a very affordable price and they are truly wonderful to work with.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/28/2013

Amazing flowers all delivered on time! Will work with Amber again!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Dawn and her staff were very helpful throughout the planning of the wedding. When I arrived the day of the wedding, she was already there preparing for my daughter's special day. Dawn is an expert in what she does and truly cares about the final product.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Jamie · Married on 06/08/2013

I cannot say enough great things about Elkton Florist, especially Amber! She was fantastic and so patient and knowledgeable!! I went in knowing exactly what I wanted, and not thinking that I could have it, but Elkton Florist went above and beyond and even ordered flowers from Alaska so I could have the peonies I fell in love with! On my wedding day, the flowers were PERFECT! I couldn't believe how stunning and beautiful they were, and what I wanted 100%. I could not stop staring at them, and got compliments from every single person at my wedding. If you are looking for a florist for your wedding or any event, go to Elkton Florist!!! Unbelievable service and knowledgeable, kind ladies that will listen to every single detail and try everything in their power to give you exactly what you want! Fantastic!!

Sent on 07/07/2013

Kate · Married on 05/04/2013

Elkton Florist is such a great vendor to work with! My mother and I made and appointment to go over what we had in mind for bouquets and boutonnieres...they had great ideas and are very knowlegeable about what flowers would suit our needs. Our wedding was several hours away but they were so flexible with the time frame. They had everything boxed up, set up in vases and ready for us to pick up the night before to take with us. The flowers turned out even more beautiful than I had imagined! Will definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 05/20/2013

Maru Jo · Married on 01/12/2013

Elkton Florist was wonderful to work with. My daughter is very fussy and brought several pictures of what she wanted. Her centerpieces were absolutelt breathtaking. The banquet hall staff said they were the most beautiful centerpieces they have ever had there. They stayed within our budget and the flowers for the bridal party were delivered in a trimely fashion.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Julaine · Married on 08/27/2011

Very reasonable pricing! One of the least expensive around and the flowers looked great. They easily took my vision and created lovely bouquets for myself and my ladies. I would suggest being fleixble and going with seasonal selections for your displays, it helps you save some cash. I received exactly what I expected and would definitely use them again!

Sent on 09/01/2011

Chase · Married on 10/01/2016

Amber at Elkton Florist did a great job with our Wedding Ceremony and reception flowers, along with the wedding party flowers. Even though they were very busy (as they are in high demand due to their quality!), they always took the time to meet with us and did a great job with everything!

Sent on 01/08/2017