Elizabeth Meriwether Huntley Harpist Reviews

5 | Greenfield Center, NY

5 Reviews for Elizabeth Meriwether Huntley Harpist

Nancy · Married on 09/17/2017

Oh my gosh, where do I start? Can't say enough wonderful things about Elizabeth! We booked her for our small wedding, about 50 guests. She completed the day❤ From start to finish she was wonderful. She was very helpful in choosing the music and working with us and our choices. My guests were amazed how beautiful the music was. It was just perfect! Awesome lady with incredible talent!

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/13/2015

Elizabeth was a wonderful addition to our day, and she played so beautifully! Guests commented on how beautiful the harp was at both the ceremony and cocktail hour. I had a special request for my bridal entrance, and Elizabeth didn't even bat an eye. She was wonderful to work with, and she helped make our wedding day magical!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Amanda · Married on 05/03/2014

Elizabeth was a pleasure to plan with. She had great recommendations for ceremony music, and her website provides samples of her work.

Elizabeth's talent provided a very romantic feel to our church ceremony, whereas an organ would have been harsh and overpowering. I would recommend Elizabeth to any and everyone looking for a harpist for their wedding.

Sent on 05/12/2014

Kirsten · Married on 07/19/2013

Elizabeth made our ceremony and cocktail hour extremely elegant. The sound of her harp in the Canfield Casino was so enchanting and went perfectly with the vintage theme of the casino. Elizabeth is extremely affordable and worth every penny! She can play practically ANYTHING that your request. I even heard her playing Green Day at a bridal fair. If you're looking for an extra flair that will make your wedding really unique, book Elizabeth as your harpist!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Emily · Married on 04/01/2017

We hired Elizabeth to play at our cocktail hour. We wanted some traditional Irish music mixed with classical music to provide a nice backdrop to the cocktail hour. Unfortunately, my husband and I did not get to enjoy this because we were off taking pictures but I did get some feedback from guests. Some people did not realize she was there because they entered the room and didn't go towards the back. Because we had almost 200 people there I think it was hard to hear at times. Other people who went towards the back of the room said the harp playing was beautiful and was very enjoyable to listen too!

Sent on 07/23/2017