Elizabeth Manor Country Club Reviews

Elizabeth Manor Country Club 7
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 10/05/2019

Such A Professional & Personable Team

This new team is nothing short of amazing! The original team we signed up with for the venue was changed due to issues and the new team got me straight and ready to go for my big day! Katy & Danielle are everything! So personable, so professional, so organized, and truly a joy to work with. I would definitely recommend them for a new bride-to-be. They know exactly what questions to ask to make sure all T's are crossed and I'd are dotted. Honey, the Chef, is fantastic! Her food is delicious - she certainly knows what she is doing and my guests raved about her food! The venue is beautiful - the experience at this venue is nothing short of top notch!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Jamie · Married on 08/19/2018

The venue was absolutely gorgeous! The event coordinator was very helpful throughout the entire process! And the food was amazing! Very recommended!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Elizabeth Manor Country Club 8

Allison · Married on 07/21/2018

Our wedding was at Elizabeth Manor in July and everything was perfect! I was adamant about having the ceremony and reception in the same place because we had a lot of out-of-town guests and we didn’t want them having to travel from the ceremony to the reception. Anne and her crew set the room up one way for the ceremony and then flipped the room right before cocktail hour to turn it into a beautiful reception space! The servers were quick when bringing dinner out and were accessible when we needed them. There is a beautiful outdoor area that overlooks the water, and it provided an amazing backdrop when we took pictures after the ceremony. The meal prices are unbeatable and every plate I saw was nearly cleared when my husband and I walked around to talk to our guests. Elizabeth Manor provided all of our linens, plates, and silverware. They also ordered our chair covers for us from their outside vendor. I loved how easy it was to contact Anne with my many questions in the months and weeks leading up to our ceremony; she always responded right away and her crew was at the venue all day of the wedding to help us set up. There are two large ladies/men’s rooms where we were able to get ready before the ceremony, and they even have cabinets with locks for you to lock away your belongings if you want to keep them safe while you’re getting married. People have asked me what I would have changed about our wedding day if I could. My answer is always: nothing! Everything was perfect on the happiest day of our lives.

Sent on 08/04/2018
    Elizabeth Manor Country Club 9
    Elizabeth Manor Country Club 10
    Elizabeth Manor Country Club 11
    Elizabeth Manor Country Club 12
    Elizabeth Manor Country Club 13
    Elizabeth Manor Country Club 14

Erin · Married on 11/24/2012

Rebecca is one of the hardest working people we have ever come across! She is very friendly, realistic, helpful, and honest. You will not find a better deal in the Hampton Roads area!! The venue is on beautiful grounds, on the river... absolutely beautiful. The banquet room is nice enough... really nothing too fancy, but does the job. It has more character than a big hotel banquet room, and it was perfect for us.

The outdoor area is perfect for having your ceremony... the pictures are absolutely stunning! We had a fall wedding, so we have great pics on the water with the leaves changing in the background. Loved it!

The staff there was wonderful. ALL of my guests commented to me on how good the food was!! The chef is also great about any ideas.. he did a wonderful stuffed squash for me and my vegetarian friends! The pricing is very up front, not a bunch of extra charges for little things. It's a great place to have a beautiful wedding, even on a budget!

Sent on 12/06/2012

3.5

This place is absolutely beautiful! The reception was affordable but a little pricey for everything that was included but worth it. My wedding reception was beautiful! Rebecca worked with me till the end. I cannot thank you enough for your attention and patience! Everyone is still telling me how beautiful my reception was! The only thing that I was not happy with was that it was hot and did not cool off. I felt better outside than inside. The iced tea was included in the price however, my guest did not receive it until it was made aware of. Then only half the guest receive it after we ate. But either way I would not change a single thing except maybe the DJ. Everything else was great and beautiful! Thank you again for such a memorable day!

Sent on 07/13/2015
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/25/2019

3.0

Perfectly picturesque

Elizabeth Manor is a diamond in the rough! The perfect location, helpful staff, delicious food, and a fantastic setting for a May wedding.

Sent on 06/08/2019