Elizabeth Luna Photography Reviews

42 | Chino, CA

42 Reviews for Elizabeth Luna Photography

Alexis · Married on 04/17/2010

Beautiful pictures! Thank you for capturing the mood of the day! You are the best!

Sent on 06/04/2010

Sarah · Married on 01/02/2010

Hey Elizabeth! Thanks so much for shooting our wedding! Of all the vendors/individuals we hired to make our wedding happen, I am happiest with our decision in choosing you! I felt like you really cared about us as people and about making our photos great! You were so easy and fun to work with, so down to earth, and I love how our photos turned out! Someday when we're old and wrinkly, we'll have these beautiful photos to remind us of our wedding day and to show our future kids and grand kids :-). Thanks so much!!

Sent on 02/02/2010

Ashley · Married on 10/11/2009

Elizabeth you did an awesome job! I am so pleased how everything came out! You are awesome person and so easy to work with! You even got Nick to smile which is hard haha. Thanks again!

Sent on 11/08/2009

Diane · Married on 10/03/2009

WOW!!! One picture after another just makes me smile more and more...THANK YOU for capturing the love we have for each other on film....I keep coming back and looking at the pics, thank you Liz for capturing a great moment in my life

Sent on 11/08/2009
  • Adriana

Adriana · Married on 09/19/2009

Liz was a great photographer and very nice and own to earth she helpped me stay sane while getting ready! She brung along her friend Jennifer who was also great and nice! I would recommend them both to anyone!

Sent on 09/21/2009

Jenny · Married on 08/15/2009

Hey Liz, OMG!!! I want to say a heartfelt THANKS to you for everything!! From helping me to cut layers off my underskirt to look just right, to being the most patient with my group, to being the most creative and determined to get the best shot and for making everyone comfortable to get it! I love you and thanks for making my wedding so memorable!!! Everyone who has seen these shots has loved them but none more than Joe and I! Thanks again for everything. For all the Brides-to-be this is a referral from the heart, Elizabeth will make you feel right at home with her experience, her sincerity and charisma. If you have any doubts you won't after your engagement session!!! From a very satisfied Bride, Jen

Sent on 08/21/2009

Melissa · Married on 07/24/2009

Thank you so much for capturing this special day . I loved all of our pictures that you captured on our special day! You took some great pictures.

Sent on 08/01/2009

Vanessa and Ed · Married on 07/18/2009

I was so lucky to find Elizabeth as a photographer. For my wedding she was totally all in to make the engagement pics and wedding day super special. I Love how she treated us like people not like just another client I like to think she started as a photographer and we ended up as friends. It would really be in your best interest to chose Elizabeth.

Sent on 08/01/2009

Maritza · Married on 06/13/2009

I found this vendor to be very prompt, organized, and responsible. During the planning process she frequently checked in to ensure she was meeting our needs.

Sent on 06/15/2009

Liana · Married on 05/16/2009

she was so wonderful. recieved pictures no less than 4 days after the wedding.
    made us feel comfortable.

Sent on 05/19/2009
  • F

Fabiola · Married on 03/28/2009

Thank you soo much Elizabeth.. although our day was chaotic you gave us priceless memories to share with family friends and someday with our children. I love your vision, patience and overall your charming personality. I hope we have the opportunity to work with you again. Any one considering Elizabeth as their photographer should know that It doesn't get any better than this! NO pushy photographer, no attitude, all the contrary she is a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 04/08/2009

Lauren · Married on 06/15/2018

Elizabeth was amazing. She was very responsive when needed questions answered and very open to capturing any ideas I wanted. She has a very outgoing personality and was very fun to work with as well. Her pictures came out amazing and they were received in a timely fashion (actually pretty quick) which I was very happy about. Who wouldn’t want to relive their day as quickly as possible. I’m absolutely in love with the pictures and she even put together a mini film of our wedding which was so appreciated. I would definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Cynthia · Married on 12/31/2016

So happy we picked Liz. Loved our photos.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Breanna · Married on 07/29/2017

3.5

Elizabeth was amazing from the moment I contacted her. She was helpful, answered my questions, and was VERY flexible. Elizabeth had a whole lot going on in her personal life at the time but she still made EVERY effort to make sure I was taken care of from start to finish. I completely value someone who does not allow their personal life to effect their work life. It's hard to balance both of those especially in this field, but she does it and it amazes me! Elizabeth worked with me in every way and answered my million questions in a timely manner. I first met her in person about a month before my wedding for a special boudoir shoot for my husband.
    I was so nervous. I've never had professional pictures taken of me, let alone in lingerie! She made me so comfortable. We were laughing, talking and shared each other's life stories the whole time. She was so much fun. And knew exactly what she was doing! My pictures came out incredible! Then came my wedding and I was not worried one bit. She came and she conquered. My husband and I love our pictures!!! I would recommend Elizabeth to everyone! She is hardworking and has so much experience. I have zero regrets and my beautiful timeless pictures are just perfect! Can't wait to use her for future shoots.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Daisy Montano · Married on 08/17/2019

Our photographer over yours

I love all the moments Liz and her son captured on our special day. The pictures came out Amazing!

Sent on 01/21/2020

3.5

I really liked our photographer. And I love the pictures we got, there are some shots that I wish we would've taken that we didn't. But I thought she did a great job.

Sent on 09/30/2013
  • Jessica

Jessica Vasquez · Married on 01/18/2020

3.4

Rustic/ Garden Wedding

Elizabeth photographed my engagement shoot and my wedding. She took plenty of pictures of my husband and I and our guest. Her style is very outdoor woodsy, so if that is something you like, book her. My only complaints were that she didn’t help us look for a place to takes pictures after our ceremony until the very end of the year which caused for everything to be booked and I ended up finding a near by park where we took our pictures. It ended up working out. I just truly would of loved that help as I am not a photographer and I didn’t know where to start looking. First time getting married here... and I believed that was something the photographer helps with? If not, it should be mentioned in the contract. Also there’s a contract we sign when we book her, and she asked questions like “ who would you like pictures with, name your siblings and in laws”, and in the end, I didn’t get any pictures of my siblings together as a family or my mom. So that’s something that she can work on for the future, with future clients. I believe if you ask those questions ahead of time in your contract, it’s for your own knowledge, to remind yourself as a photographer “oh we need a separate picture with the families” as the groom and bride are running around taking pictures with everyone... it should of been brought up. Especially because it was asked on the contract. Nonetheless, I do have a group picture with my mom, and I will cherish it. Thanks.

Sent on 03/15/2020