Elizabeth Leighton | Photographer Reviews

Annie · Married on 12/28/2010

Liz was great!

Sent on 03/14/2011

Jennifer · Married on 08/28/2010

Liz was AMAZING to work with. Having a great photography package was very important to me, and Liz offered us so much. She offers a variety of services, and we were able to tailor the package to our needs. We received a disc of all images, and an amazing album. Even after moving out of state, Liz was able to fly back for our wedding at no additional cost to us, where other photographers may have backed out of the deal. Liz took our engagement photos, shot our wedding, and even entered the freezing cold Potomac River for a trash the dress shoot. The photos were so amazing that I could barely choose which to hang in our house, and we ended up with almost an entire wall of photos from the three sessions. Due to our delay, we just received the album almost a year later, but Liz is not at fault for this. It took me FOREVER to choose what amazing photos to include, and the album company she works with offers so many options for albums that I had a hard time making a final decision. In the end, the album is gorgeous, and I've had nothing but compliments to everyone I've shown it to on both the quality of the album, and the great photos it contains.

Liz and her second shooter were great to have on our day. They stayed in the background, yet were still able to capture all of the memorable moments. They were there from the time we arrived at the venue until after we left, and were nothing but professional and kind.

I would recommend Liz for whatever photography needs you may have. I am disappointed that I will not have the opportunity to work with her again when it is time to have my family photographed.

Sent on 08/25/2011

Lauren · Married on 07/17/2010

Elizabeth Leighton Photoraphy is nothing short of superb. A perfect 10. Not only is Liz warm and wonderful to work with, she has a sharp yet whimsical eye for incredible wedding photography. She does the "traditional" formal shots extremely well, and throws in a sleu of fun, off-the-wall, out-of-the-box shots that create the perfect blend of timeless and fun. As a news anchor, I work closely with still images and video every day. Liz's work caught my eye immediately when I saw a sample online, and she did not disappoint when we hired her. We are over the moon with our wedding photos. People have raved about them. Dallas brides, scoop Liz up fast!!

Susan · Married on 05/16/2010

Liz is an amazing photographer and a wonderful person to work with and know. Her assistant, Tabatha, was great as well. I highly recommend Elizabeth Leighton Photography. Thanks for being there for us on our special day, Liz! :)

Sarah · Married on 03/20/2010

Liz was fantastic!! We had a wedding that spanned 2 days and 2 states (Maryland and Pennsylvania). Between the time we booked Liz and our wedding day, she moved to Texas. I was very relieved when she said she'd fly back for the wedding!

Her pictures were fantastic, she and her second shooter were totally unobtrusive during the ceremony and the reception, and she was incredibly flexible dealing with the number of specific photographs we requested and the number of families (and lots of kids!) we had in our wedding.

We were on a tight budget, but she worked with us and provided more services than I would have imagined possible!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/19/2009

Elizabeth Leighton was fun and amazing! My fiance'e and I looked great when we both don't typically like getting our pictures taken ever! She uses the most high tech equipment and was able to show us what our photos were looking like after each shot. When it was going to rain on our selected day, she easily kept in touch and checked the weather for us to find a better day. We found the sunniest day of the week. Ms. Leighton also scoped out our photography area a few weeks ahead of time to find the best locations to place us for pictures. My fiance'e and I extremely dislike getting our photos taken, but she put us at ease completely and we had a really good time. My fiance'e wants to get more photos taken again! When Elizabeth is in the "mode" during our session she was spot on with setting us up into great poses.

Sent on 10/23/2009

Deborah · Married on 03/14/2009

Working with Elizabeth Leighton was a dream come true! She is a true romantic, with an unbelievably amazing eye for capturing the essence of true love in the bride and groom. Her photography is artistic and classic, and almost dream-like. (Your photos will look like they came straight out of the most beautiful wedding magazine.) When it comes to getting the essential wedding shots, she doesn't miss a beat. She was there at all the right moments. She was so much fun to work with, too. She is a genuninely sincere person and just a joy to work with. I can not say enough great things about Elizabeth. Hire her, NOW! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/20/2009