Elizabeth Garay Photography Reviews

33 | Hialeah, FL

33 Reviews for Elizabeth Garay Photography

Martha · Married on 04/20/2019

Elizabeth is so talented and full of energy... its contagious

Elizabeth Garay is an amazing photographer and so full of energy...we hired her to take pictures for our daughter's wedding in the Hotel Colonnade in Coral Gables and Elizabeth and her team made sure that every single minute was dedicated to getting as many beautiful shots as she could. She is militant about following the day of time line so that she can deliver the maximum number of quality pictures and poses for the couple. She worked 12 hours during our wedding and was as enthusiastic at the end of the night as when she first arrived. Such attention to detail...her pictures will come out like a dream come true...don't hesitate to hire her for your wedding as she will not disappoint but exceed expectations!!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Elizabeth Garay Photography's reply:

Omg Martha thank you so much!!! You and Michelle were a dream to work with and everything was so beautiful!!

denise martinez · Married on 01/18/2019

Amazing!

Where do I begin? I knew that I needed a photographer who had a purpose for always wanting to be behind the camera. A photographer who would be able to have my husband open up and feel comfortable, as he can be shy. Elizabeth did just that. After we had our FIRST sit down together to go through details, pricing etc. we left, when we got in the car and my then fiance looked at me and said... "I like her." I knew she was the one. I felt beyond blessed. Elizabeth did not make our sessions about a "routine" or treated it as it was just another shoot. But every encounter she was personal. She made sure to know OUR needs and the DETAILS were always captured. She made it so easy and FUN!!! And with how STRESSFUL a wedding planning can get it felt soooo good to be able to trust her without worrying if she would capture what we wanted. She was able to capture still "posed" pictures BUT she also captured our in the moment pictures so beautifully. She is such a great hearted person. She is so joyful that it makes your sessions and encounters fun! When she would send me a sneak peek picture of our engagement/wedding pictures my husband and I were left with tears, joy and smiles! I couldn't believe how much ONE picture spoke endless amount of words. How detailed each picture was but yet how simple each picture could be. We truly are lucky to have been able to have Liz as our photographer. She was also ALWAYS super flexible and was ALWAYS communicating and responding quickly. She makes YOUR wedding day about YOU! We love you Liz!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Elizabeth Garay Photography's reply:

You guys are making me cry!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! Loved working with you both!!

Amirah Khan · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful Photography team!

Elizabeth and her team were amazing to work with our both of our wedding days. They were kind, knowledgable and efficient in taking our photos so we had more than enough time to enjoy our special day! We will treasure these photos forever!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Kimberlie · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Wedding Photographer you could ask for!

Liz and her team are absolutely AMAZING! She covered EVERYTHING ! She did everything exactly how we wanted in an extremely timely manner considering we had a wedding party of 22! She ensured to get every shot exactly how we wanted, and reminded us of things/shots we didn’t even think about! Liz is personable, reliable, responsibly, friendly, and very trustworthy! You would regret NOT hiring her for your wedding! Her ability to take pics with natural light is INCREDIBLE! We are so lucky to have had her and her team capture our moments for forever! 10/10 recommend Liz! Do it!!!!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Elizabeth Garay Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kim!!!! You guys were amazing to work with!!!! Loved capturing your day!! Your family rocked!

Elayne Delgado · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing person and just beautiful photographs.

What can you say about Liz and her photographs other than SIMPLY AMAZING. It was such an easy choice to hire Liz as our wedding phototog. From the moment I met her, I knew I needed her. She wasn't too quiet or too loud and extreme, she was just perfect, funny, and organized. Our engagement pictures were beautiful, romantic, and fun. We instantly felt comfortable with her and you can see it in the photos. When it came to the wedding, she was just another family member attending. She made us feel comfortable and got some really BAD A** shots. We cannot thank her enough for our beautiful photos. P.S. She works super quickly! Our wedding was on 10.6 and we got our pictures yesterday, 11.29! WE LOVE YOU LIZ!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Elizabeth Garay Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Elayne!!! You guys rock!!! So happy I was able to be a part of your day!! Love ya right back!
  • Y

Yulissa · Married on 07/06/2018

I have no words to describe how immensely grateful I am to Liz and her team. When I first met Liz through the recommendation of my sister I was very much overwhelmed planning not only my wedding but my duaghter’s Quinces. I felt lost and extremely anxious about planning both events together. In our first meeting with Liz and Jess, I know they were the ones! Liz not only made me feel comfortable, less anxious but reassured me that she would take care of us....I was impressed with her talent, creativity, humility, hospitality and loving demeanor at all times. In our first photo shoot session at my daughters’ quinces she made Sabrina feel at ease, validated and extremely comfortable. Jess her assistant is one of the sweetest , most charismatic girls I ever known. My admiration, satisfaction and affection only grew bigger on my wedding day when Liz and the girls went above and beyond to make each and every moment unforgettable, make me feel at easy when I was nervous and throw a joke here and there to calm the nerves. We love you so much and are so so so grateful for everything you did for us and Sabrina. Hands down you will always be our photographer for every special moment in our life.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Alysha · Married on 06/02/2018

We met with 3 photographers when planning our wedding, Elizabeth was the 3rd and last because after our initial meeting with her and spending an hour discussing our expectations and getting a feel for her we knew she was the one! When my husband and I left her house after that 1 hour meeting, we looked at each other and said "we found our photographer" she was authentic and passionate and that's what truly captured us. Our engagement session was awesome and fast forward to our big day...... what can we say ELIZABETH AND HER TEAM WERE SIMPLY AMAZING! They did it all PLUS so much more! We were blown away, so much that while sitting on a plane heading to Hawaii for our honeymoon my husband and I were discussing our wedding(putting some of the pieces together.... a bit too much champagne... LOL) and we kept going back to how happy we were to have Elizabeth as our photographer! Elizabeth, I know we've told you over and over but we want to tell you one more time...we are beyond grateful to YOU, JESSICA and the rest of your team! You rock! To all the future Mr. and Mrs. out there who may be reading this, choose her! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Elizabeth Garay Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Alysha!!!!!

Natalie · Married on 03/03/2018

Working with Elizabeth and her team was amazing! I had issues with the 1st photographer I hired, and 19 days before my wedding found myself without one. The first person to pop into my head was Elizabeth and I prayed she would be available on such short notice. Thankfully she was, I promise it was MEANT TO BE! My experience was great! I love that she is always willing to learn and is always bettering herself in her career. Her and her team were on top of everything for my big day and very well prepared let me tell you. I am so grateful to her, her assistant Jessica, and her assistant photographer. They made me feel so at ease that day and they were sooo helpful with not just taking pictures, but so much more. I would definitely recommend Elizabeth and her team. You will not go wrong! I can't wait to have her shoot my maternity and 1st baby pictures. I can only imagine how amazing they will turn out, because I cannot be happier with my wedding pictures.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Thank you Natalie!!!! So happy I was able to be part of your day!!! Xoxo

Daniela · Married on 02/10/2018

I can’t even begin to say enough wonderful things about Elizabeth and her team!! Pictures were the most important thing to me for our wedding, and we met with a bunch of photographers before we met with Elizabeth. She answered my extensive list of questions and made us feel so comfortable and during our initial meeting, something we knew was important for someone we were going to be spending the whole day with on our wedding day! She had never shot a wedding at our church, so she made it a point to go out one day ahead of time and scout out the good spots and figure out where she could be since the church had strict rules.
    She ROCKED our engagement session- my husband doesn’t love pictures haha - and she made us both have fun and feel good in front of the camera. Our pictures definitely reflected that!
    On our wedding day, we had a minor logistical issue which resulted in us getting less pictures than we anticipated. Elizabeth and Jess worked with us to set up a day after shoot (a few weeks later) to make sure we got the pictures we wanted. It was an AMAZING experience! Not only did my husband and I get to take our bride and groom pictures, but my parents and grandparents were able to join in and get some family shots we missed!
    I cannot recommend Elizabeth enough, she is an incredible artist who is in your corner for whatever you need and will make you feel like a family friend as you go through the process with her!!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Elizabeth Garay Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Daniela!!! It has been a pleasure working with you and Ian!!!!

Genesis · Married on 01/20/2018

Elizabeth and her team are amazing to work with!! My husband is super sky and was able to warm up to Elizabeth to get the best pictures possible. Elizabeth makes you feel so comfortable, like she's a long time friend. I can't not say enough good things about her. Best and easiest choice I made during my wedding planning!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Natasha · Married on 11/21/2017

We could not be happier with Elizabeth and her team. Not only is she extremely talented and professional, she and her team are a blast to work with. From start to finish, Elizabeth’s passion for her work shines through. She works hard to make sure the special day is captured beautifully!
    Highly highly recommended the EGP team!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Stephanie · Married on 07/17/2017

Elizabeth had her job cut out with me. It was my very first time taking professional picture and let’s just say I’m noooo supermodel. However, she made me feel and look like the most BEAUTIFUL bride in the world! Elizabeth and her team exceeded our expectations. Fun and easy to work with. My husband and I definitely recommend her and will continue to use her to capture our family moments.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Elizabeth Garay Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Steph!!! Loved working with you both!!
  • Y

Yany · Married on 03/19/2017

Thank you and your team for being so great at our wedding. Spending time before the wedding and getting to know you a little bit more and see how much your work meant to you was really an honor. I really can't thank you enough for taking me as your client. I am thankful my prior photographer didn't work out for me and you took me in. Thank you for making us feel there was nothing more important than us, for not letting people rush you, for always making us laugh, for just being you.
    Yany

Sent on 03/27/2017

Arylsia · Married on 03/09/2017

Elizabeth is a total sweetheart. She has such a vibrant personality, which is a plus because she has her ways of calming your nerves during the photoshoot. Her and the team are just simply amazing, they provide exceptional service while having plenty of experience doing this. She knew exactly what moments to capture and how to capture them. Honestly i wish i could keep her in my pocket to have her capture my entire life through her lens. I highly recommend her if you want to have beautiful mementos of the most important day of your life. During our search for a photographer my husband wanted to go with a family friend at a discounted price, we were planning our Miami wedding while living in a different state however i somehow was fortunate enough to cross paths with Liz and immediately fell in love with her work. My husband is tough to crack when it comes to these kinds of decisions because he was already sold on this other photographer but when we compared the work he too realized that she is the cream of the crop. She has great passion for her work, and it shows with every single picture she takes. She has an eye for exquisite detail, and is sure to portray it through each photograph. Although we weren't able to meet with her prior to the wedding she was very easy to communicate with throughout the entire process. On our wedding day she was not only a photographer but a friend to my needs as well. Also when the time was up she was extremely patient when all of our guests still wanted to take pictures with us. She has a great heart and an even greater skillset! When it's all said and done photos is something you don't want to cut costs on because once the wedding is over the only thing you'll have is your memories (hopefully vivid) and the photos. Your wedding day goes by faster than the speed of light. Choose Elizabeth and i promise you won't be able to resist the temptation to hang up nothing but wedding images all throughout your home. We love you!
    Ary & Ozzie

Sent on 04/05/2017

Anabel · Married on 02/24/2017

Elizabeth was simply amazing! We loved her during our engagement session & loved her even more at our wedding. From helping my mom & cousin get to the church when my uncle forgot he had to take them, to helping my girls zip up my dress- she was there for it all to offer support. We were concerned when we were shopping around for photographers because I am not the most comfortable person in front of the camera, but she made me feel relaxed & that made the pictures look even better. I would say choosing Elizabeth was one of the best wedding decisions we made :)

Sent on 04/05/2017

Alexandria · Married on 11/26/2016

I had an amazing experience with Elizabeth Garay photography! I knew from the moment we sat down to discuss the possibility of doing my wedding that she would be the best! Photography is her passion and it is obvious she is doing what she loves to do. I did my engagement photos which came out perfect. Liz really helps one become comfortable in front of the camera, she's super nice, funny, yet professional . I received the pictures quickly and was very impressed! I was able to download all the pictures and share them with my family and friends. The days leading up to the wedding the one thing I knew I didn't have to worry about was my pictures.. I also had a videographer through Elizabeth Garay. I loved having a whole team with me on my wedding day capturing literally everything .. from me getting my makeup and hair done, to my mom and sister helping me get into my gown, also the guys and groom getting ready, opening up gifts, the ceremony at the church, venue details, and of course the reception! Her and her team are very fun and so nice, I recommend them without hesitation! You will be happy just like me! I look forward to the next time I need any type of photography service because she is who I will contact. Thank you Liz and team for the wonderful job at capturing my best day ever!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Cary · Married on 08/27/2016

To start off, Liz is an absolute sweetheart!! Her bubbly personality is enough to calm your nerves during any photo session. When my fiancé (no husband!) and I first met Liz, we immediately fell in love with her! We didn't even consider looking for another photographer. She gave us some amazing ideas for locations for our engagement shoot, and was very flexible with the time. Whenever I needed Liz, she made sure I knew she was only a text, email, or phone call away. When we got our engagement photo previews, we were blown away by the quality, and they weren't even edited yet! She has great passion for her work, and it shows with every single picture she takes. She has an eye for exquisite detail, and is sure to portray it through each photograph. On our wedding day, she was not only a photographer, but a dress fluffer, a hair fixer, and above all, a friend. During the ceremony, she was swift, being able to capture the most amazing angles. We failed to mention to her that during our first kiss, there would be fireworks, yet she was prepared for it! Without skipping a beat, she effortlessly changed lenses and captured the most captivating images! She was also extremely patient when all 130 of our guests wanted to take pictures with us after the ceremony. To put the cherry on top of the sundae, just two short days after our wedding, she sent me beautiful previews of some of her favorite images, with more to come. I will use Liz for every single photo shoot I need from now on, hands down!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Heather · Married on 06/04/2016

I cannot give Elizabeth Garay enough stars! I just had my wedding in Miami on June 4th, I grew up in South Florida but now live in Seattle, WA, so I was an out of town bride. Planning my own wedding was stressful to say the least and my stress level peaked when four days before my wedding my original photographercanceled on me. Leaving me in a lurch. I quickly emailed my makeup artist, Renata at Beauty by Renata and she highly recommended Elizabeth Garay. After looking at her blog I fell in love. Her style was exactly what I was looking for, I loved her soft lighting and knew I had to have her for my wedding. I reached out to see if by some miracle she would be available for my wedding. She was! Only because it was her birthday weekend and hadn't scheduled a wedding so she could celebrate. We met Wednesday afternoon and I knew instantly this was "meant to be," she quickly became more than just my photographer. She offered insights to Miami, Vizcaya, where we were shooting our first look and really became my day of coordinator/photographer. I cannot say enough good things about Liz, to say she went above and beyond for my wedding is the understatement of the century. She was so positive, friendly, professional, on time and you could tell she loved what she did. I feel like she genuinely wanted to make me happy and make my family and I feel beautiful on our big day. She was totally invested and dedicated to our wedding and our needs. The entire day my family and guests continued take the time to come up to me to praise Liz, how professional and courteous she was and how "this was meant to happen." As stressful as it was to have my original photographer cancel on me, I do feel like this was meant to be, I could not be more happy with how our photos turned out, especially considering we had only met 4 days before the wedding! I cannot recommend Liz enough, you will be blown away by her talent, kindness and professionalism.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Alexandra · Married on 03/18/2016

Elizabeth was absolutely wonderful to work with. Her work is beautiful. She captured every moment of our wedding. Every request we had, she made sure to take care of it. She also had many great ideas to make our wedding pictures perfect. From pictures of our ceremony, to taking advantage of the beautiful sunset, to our first dance and reception, there aren't enough words to express how happy we are with our wedding pictures. We look forward to working with Elizabeth in the future to take our family pictures.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Elizabeth Garay Photography's reply:

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!! You guys were so amazing to work with!!

Melissa · Married on 03/05/2016

Elizabeth is an AMAZING photographer! I am so happy to have chosen her as my engagement and wedding day photographer. Elizabeth is so easy going and helpful. She made my husband and I feel so relaxed and made the whole process so easy! Everyone that sees our pictures comments on how amazing they are and how great the quality is. I highly recommend Elizabeth to anyone! I will definitely be using her for all my future events!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Melissa · Married on 01/23/2016

Elizabeth is one of a kind! We booked her for our wedding expecting to get a decent priced photographer who would capture our day beautifully and instead we got that along with someone who helped put things together, acted like a gopher, made me laugh when I wanted to cry, took the ease off and went above and beyond for the bridal party (women AND men), to make us all feel special! If you're looking for a great photographer, she is definitely the one!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 12/19/2015

Cannot thank Elizabeth for all her work. She is he best, professional, quick to respond to any questions and make my husband and myself feel comfortable.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Thank you Elizabeth!!!
  • I

Ian · Married on 12/19/2015

Elizabeth was recommended to us by a family member. We really liked her work and decided to have her photograph our wedding. We first met her through skype since we live in Alaska and our wedding was going to be in the Florida Keys. She is super easy to communicate with and very relaxed. We did one more skype meeting a few weeks before the big day and when that day came, we finally met in person, it felt as if she was more than our photographer and more so part of the family. Elizabeth and her awesome assistant Lulu made the photography session fun and relaxed! They captured all of our moments from all perspectives and angles and all the photos came out amazing!! Out of all of our vendors, she was the most helpful with questions and quick to response. We highly recommend her and we will be using her services again in the near future :D.

Sent on 01/01/2016

Stephany · Married on 12/12/2015

Elizabeth was refer to me by a friend and since we met with her, I knew she was the perfect one to shoot our big day :) I am above and beyond words with the service provided, she was very professional, flexible and dedicated to capture everything we wanted. We couldn't have asked for more, every time we see our pictures we relive every moment of our wedding day. THANK YOU SO MUCH! WE ARE FOREVER GRATEFUL.

Mr. & Mrs. Medina <3

Sent on 01/04/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 11/20/2015

Elizabeth Garay is more than a photographer. She's an extremely special human being. She went beyond our expectations of a photographer. Her work is also amazing. I recommend and trust her more than any other photographer.

Sent on 12/03/2015