101 Reviews for Elizabeth Frumin/Weddings With Heart

Civil Union (2)
Counseling (2)
Agnostic (2)
Single Religion (1)

We were so fortunate to be able to work with Elizabeth Frumin for our August 2018 wedding. She is incredibly thoughtful and professional. She worked with us through every step of our vows with passion and guidance. Any questions that arose through the ceremony planning process and up to the wedding itself, she made herself available and coached us so well. She was a calming and warm presence on what can be a whirlwind of a day!

Profile Picture Adriane, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We genuinely loved the experience we had with Elizabeth as our wedding officiant. We wanted to design a ceremony that was secular, personal, honest, loving and romantic, and Elizabeth was the perfect person to make it happen. She worked with us from start to finish on perfecting a ceremony that was really meaningful to us, and the process was super collaborative. Elizabeth injects a genuine, calming, loving, and thoughtful perspective into everything she does, and we really felt connected to her throughout the process, which was so special and unexpected!

Beyond that, Elizabeth is super responsive, dedicated, and more than willing to offer feedback, edits, advice, and genuine care as she helps you craft your perfect marriage ceremony. She responded to emails immediately every single time we reached out to her, and was always happy to meet with us as needed.

Following our big day, we got SO many comments on how intimate and moving our ceremony was, and I really credit Elizabeth with helping us achieve our dream ceremony. I strongly recommend her if you are looking for a compassionate, professional, kind, and thoughtful officiant to marry you and your partner!

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Elizabeth was incredible. She made our wedding day completely perfect. She was able to understand us and our beliefs. She was able to put our difference together beautifully. We couldn't of had a better wedding day.

Profile Picture Ash, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elizabeth was terrific from start to finish, very accommodating given that my wife and I had planned our wedding only two months in advance. Very responsive, available and personable. Our ceremony was beautifully personalized and exceeded our expectations.

Profile Picture John, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elizabeth Frumin is wonderful. She takes her time talking with you & making sure your ceremony goes EXACTLY how you'd like.

Profile Picture K, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I really liked working with Elizabeth. She has a tried and true method. She first gets to know both of the couple, constantly asks permission, makes suggestions, and no matter how busy you are she seems to accommodate. I like the fact that also no matter how busy I was there was always a little reminder about deadlines for items for the ceremony. When we reached our wedding day everything was laid out perfectly, everyone gathered around, and not one mistake. Everything flowed like a dream. Elizabeth was particularly understanding of almost all ways of life and religions.

Profile Picture Jeremy, 12/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elizabeth is a heart felt, kind, and joyous soul and wedding officiant. She will bring light and love to your ceremony, as she did for ours. She helped with our vows and wrote up a beautiful ceremony for our very small and private wedding. She provided us with sweet gifts, a yummy carrot cake and card. Thank you Elizabeth ????

Profile Picture Susan, 12/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elizabeth was wonderful to work with. She is an excellent writer and she spent a great deal of time helping us to personalize our ceremony and was caring and supportive through the process. Sheryl performed our ceremony and also spent much time going over the ceremony with us and did a wonderful job as our officiant.

Profile Picture Dylan, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Elizabeth! She is so warm, authentic, supportive and kind. We loved working with her to craft wedding vows that were personal to us and reflected our beliefs and love. Elizabeth got to know us on a personal level and we really connected with her which showed in our vows and ceremony. She was a wonderful collaborator and a great support for me for wedding-related stress. Elizabeth exudes a sense of calmness which helped ground us and made our ceremony just so wonderfully authentic, serene and loving.

Profile Picture Maja, 10/21/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Agnostic, Customized Vows, Licensed

I attended Mary and Brian's wedding on September 24. I had heard about the service Elizabeth Frumin offered from a friend, and passed her name along. Elizabeth did a wonderful job as an officiant. The ceremony was personal and real, and showed their relationship as it is. I have attended many weddings in the past, and I actually liked this one best! Mary and Brian thought Elizabeth was perfect for what they wanted, and she also helped them through some family issues that came-up during the wedding preparations. If couples are looking for someone who delivers a ceremony that is meaningful, honest and enjoyable, work with Elizabeth Frumin, Weddings With Heart.

Profile Picture Ford, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elizabeth Frumin, Weddings With Heart, was the officiate for our wedding on September 15. She was super easy to work with and the ceremony was exactly what we wanted. She got back to us with detailed questions and recommendations and wrote a ceremony that respected our wishes. Our vendors loved working with her. She connected with them all prior to the event and got them the information they needed so the the wedding day went smoothly. We would recommend her 100%. She did what she does with professionalism, a depth of experience, kindness and consideration for our needs. Thanks, Elizabeth!

Profile Picture Ken, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elizabeth was a joy to work with; she was pleasant, friendly, and helpful from the beginning of our time working together. She gave us direction but also encouraged us to make the ceremony our very own. We planned our wedding remotely and she was quite generous with her time; we spoke multiple times by phone and truly got to know her. She made several helpful recommendations for poem readings and vows. During the rehearsal, she took charge and guided our families through the process with grace. We highly recommend Elizabeth as an officiant and are grateful for her role in our wedding.

Profile Picture Anna, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elizabeth was nothing short of wonderful to work with. She obviously cares about her clients. Even if she meets you only once or twice, she wants your special day to be perfect and the way you want it specifically laid out. She helped my husband and I figure out how we wanted our wedding ceremony to unfold. She even included our 4 month old baby in our ceremony so beautifully it makes me tear up just thinking about it. Elizabeth makes it comfortable and easy! Thank you, Elizabeth! We will remember you forever.

Love,
Gaby, John and Johnny Graham

Profile Picture Gaby, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elizabeth was incredible. Choosing, meeting, and planning a wedding with an officiant can be a stressful process. Luckily we had Elizabeth to not only guide through the process, but to also provide support and encouragement along the way. She was extremely thorough in the planning process, exchanging multiple drafts and emails along the way. Not once did my husband or I feel like she dropped the ball in any area (communication, thought, actions, etc.). Finally, she helped share our vision of how we wanted our ceremony expressed. We are so appreciative of the time and effort Elizabeth put into our ceremony, and recommend her to the fullest extent for any officiating needs.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elizabeth was absolutely wonderful! She responded to my email within a day, set up an appointment for my fiancé and I to come in (we were getting married within the next couple of weeks, on a holiday!!) and she still took the time to really get to know each of us. Elizabeth sent us drafts of the ceremony so that there were no surprises and to ensure we both felt happy and comfortable with what would be said. We opted to write our own vows, but Elizabeth offered support to us if needed. She had everything printed up in advance, and our vows on cards already so that we wouldn't forget them on our big day... then followed up with a thoughtful card, a couple of emails to check in with us, and a paper copy of our ceremony to cherish.
We both loved how personalized the wedding was written to include so much of us in the ceremony. I would recommend her to anyone looking to have a meaningful ceremony and a true connection to their wedding officiant.
Elizabeth, thank you, thank you, a million thank yous will never be enough!
Love Always,
Mrs. Betz!

Profile Picture Mary, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, No Denomination, Civil Union, Single Religion

Absolutely perfect and professional services. I would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Kevin, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elizabeth officiated our wedding June 23rd and was great to work with. She took the time to meet with us several times, either in person or via Skype. She came up with a very personalized ceremony for us and made edits very quickly when we asked for them. She also did a great job with a quick rehearsal before the ceremony and with keeping things flowing smoothly. Andrea and I both highly recommend her. Thanks Elizabeth!

Profile Picture Joe, 6/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Elizabeth was one of our venue's recommendation and she officiated our June 3 wedding. We absolutely loved our intimate ceremony as did our guests! Many of them commented how they truly felt a part of the ceremony and this is thanks to Elizabeth working with us to develop our personalized wedding ceremony! There was hardly a dry eye in the house. She pretty much does whatever you would like (religious, not religious, do your own vows or not) and provides you guidance and comes up with a draft of your ceremony. She was very responsive right on time for our wedding and did a great job with communicating all the steps to obtaining your marriage application and license. Her voice is so calming and presence are just so calming and it just worked so well with our ceremony. We absolutely loved our wedding day thanks in part to her!!

Profile Picture Anna, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows

Elizabeth was awesome. Even though we gave her little notice and a variety of requirements, she quickly came back with a draft of our customized ceremony and then continued to work with us to perfect the experience. We personally had a small, family only, ceremony but based on our experience I'd expect she'd be just as good at a larger event.

Profile Picture william, 6/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elizabeth was a great pleasure to work with. A calming presence through the entire process, who truly listened to us and delivered on what we wanted. She is worth the investment, and we would both strongly recommend her! Thanks for helping us make this special day with our family perfect! Bill&Falon

Photo for Elizabeth Frumin/Weddings With Heart Review - UPenn Museum, Stoner Courtyard
Profile Picture FALON, 6/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Elizabeth was absolutly wonderful! From the time we met her in person, through communication via email, to the day of our wedding, she was professional and prompt all while being encouraging and warm. My husband and I are grateful we found her!

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I can't imagine having anyone else but Elizabeth as the Officiant for our wedding. We and all of our guests loved the ceremony, and it went off without a hitch. Elizabeth was thorough, insightful, and so accommodating and helpful. I'd been told that one never gets to enjoy their own wedding, but thanks to the efforts and excellence of our contractors, including Elizabeth, I find that couldn't be further from the truth.

Elizabeth made it a point to understand us as both individuals as well as a family, and tailored our ceremony - from form to format and execution - to us flawlessly. She not only helped shape and distill our wedding into exactly what we both wanted, but helped us to understand, explore, and embrace the depth of our connection as well as why our marriage was truly meant to be.

Profile Picture Jefe, 5/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Truly a pleasure working with Elizabeth for our special day. Elizabeth was flexible, accommodating, open, thoughtful, sentimental, caring, passionate, and whole-hearted. If you are considering working with an officiant, whether you are looking for a religious, non-religious, non-denominational, or something else, Elizabeth Frumin is the best. I will always highly recommend her services, and thank her for representing my husband and I's unconditional love and joyous celebration together.

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Elizabeth was wonderful to work with. It was a second wedding for my husband and I and we wanted nothing religious for our ceremony. We also wanted to include our children in the marriage vows. Elizabeth worked with us to come up with the perfect ceremony to fit our needs. She's incredibly thorough and responsive and a joy to work with. We highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Stacey, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews