Elizabeth Etienne Photography Reviews

5 | Marina del Rey, CA

5 Reviews for Elizabeth Etienne Photography

• Q

H · Married on 11/18/2005

We felt so blessed to have found such a talented photographer that puts so much passion into her work. Elizabeth Etienne is first class in the service and attention that she gave us on our big day and we couldn't have been more pleased with our pictures. She was a pleasure to have on such a stressful day. She kept myself and everyone in our wedding party at ease and smiling throughout the day. She is worth every dime spent and we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 05/18/2008

Hedda · Married on 07/14/2002

Anyone that I meet who is getting married the first question I ask " Do you need a photographer?" I always hope they say yes so I can recommend Elizabeth. I think that says it all. She made our wedding day stress free with beautiful photos we will have forever. Worth every penny and more. Hedda Jason and Joel Kelly, married July 14, 2002 at Hotel Bel Air.

Sent on 05/19/2008

Elizabeth Etienne Photography's reply:

Hi Hedda: Thank you so much for writing me a review! I so appreciate your comments especially after all these years! Hope you and Joel are doing GREAT!!
    Big hug!!!

Elizabeth

Peggy · Married on 10/04/2003

Elizabeth is not just a photographer; she is truly an artist.

Sent on 06/11/2008

Lisa · Married on 06/17/2000

We just love her style. We didn't want something too formal, and at the same time, not too casual. Elizabeth did just what we want. A tasteful picture album with characters and style. Thank you, Elizabeth.

Sent on 05/14/2008

Lisa · Married on 04/10/2004

3.8
      3.5
      3.5

the photos were beautiful, better than we could have hoped for, and the photographer was friendly, professional and easy to work with, it was one thing I didn't have any stress with and for that I am so grateful, the follow up was also great and I would strongly recommend Elizabeth Eteinne.

Sent on 06/05/2008

Elizabeth Etienne Photography's reply:

Hi Lisa thank you so much for writing me a review! I so appreciate your comments especially after all these years! Hope you guys are doing GREAT!! big hug!!!