Elizabeth Birdwell Photography Reviews

57 | Tallahassee, FL

57 Reviews for Elizabeth Birdwell Photography

julie · Married on 10/12/2014

Elizabeth was such a joy to work with! We planned our wedding from another state, and she was so helpful in reaching out to us before our wedding to make sure she knew the shots we wanted. She is so much fun! Our bridal party absolutely loved her (everyone friended her on Facebook at the end of the wedding). She had so many fun shot ideas and did not hesitate to climb onto the back of a golf cart to find a perfect tree. Her pictures are gorgeous. She is wonderful!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Elizabeth Birdwell Photography's reply:

Oh I love thinking back to your wedding day! The golf cart, the jumping on the bed, the big huge toy diamond ring necklace, and the TONS of laughter we all had that day. You guys made me feel like part of your family and I truly loved sharing in your Wedding Day with you. And, I especially love following you and your sweet hubby (and new dogchild!) on FB now. Love you guys! Thanks again for the sweet words.

Joe · Married on 09/27/2014

There are a handful of truly special days in a Dad's life and one of them is the day you get to walk your beautiful daughter down the aisle to the love of her life. Its one of those days with little room for mistakes because you want it to be perfect and memorable. The most important decision that is made in planning a wedding is choosing the photographer, because there are no retakes, no do overs...you have to get it right the first time. We choose Elizabeth to capture this special day for us and we are so very pleased we did. From start to finish Elizabeth was there for our family, capturing all those special moments for us to enjoy for years to come. What Elizabeth does with her camera is just amazing and she has this sixth sense about what to look for and when it's going to happen. And when we saw the pictures she took we were blown away with the quality. She not only captured the experience, she captured the joy. It's this joy that will be remembered by our family and shared with our daughter and her husband's children and their children. We are indebted to Elizabeth for not only being a crazy talented photographer, but for understanding how truly special this day was for us and giving us a wonderful collection of photos to remember that day. We love Elizabeth...and as the Father of the bride...I am deeply grateful for her.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Elizabeth Birdwell Photography's reply:

Reading your review just brings happy tears to my eyes Joe. My greatest joy is when my work brings so many cherished memories to my clients and their families. Thank you so much for your kind words - they mean the world to me.

Adriana · Married on 06/01/2014

Elizabeth was great to work with and we absolutely cherish the photos from our wedding day. From the very beginning she was very responsive and made it a team collaboration to help our vision of the photos from our important day happen. Elizabeth not only made sure to get all the important wedding shots, but made a special effort to get pictures of my grandmother who had recently been diagnosed with Stage IV cancer, which just touched my heart so much. I was worried if capturing certain moments on film would be awkward, such as my husband and I praying together before the wedding, but it was not. Elizabeth made us so comfortable. I can't wait to have her take family pictures this year and have her photograph other major events.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Elizabeth Birdwell Photography's reply:

Thank you sweet friend. . .you and your family are so special to me. I loved getting to know you, Adam and your sweet kiddos. What a beautiful, special, memorable Wedding Day surrounded by your family and friends. I've loved staying in touch with you since then - this is the great thing about my business. . . I'm ALWAYS meeting fabulous people and making new friends. Thank you again for your kind words. . . much love to you and your family!

Allyson · Married on 05/03/2014

Elizabeth is my second cousin’s wife. In short, Beth is family! I have always loved the way she captures love, laughter, and life. My one stipulation for a proposal was to have it documented. A selfie was not going to cut it!! My husband booked a session with Beth “just for professional photos to have for a future project.” The date was set and we were ready to go but weather was not wanting to cooperate. She was flexible and able to move our session to make sure everything was perfect. A surprise proposal was in the works and she was able to respect the intimacy of the moment as well as photograph a beautiful event in our relationship. We were so happy with our engagement session we wanted only Beth to shoot our wedding. Again, she was flexible and able to work with our schedule Originally planning for a late July wedding, we decided to move our date up to the beginning of May. She was there the entire day capturing every angle! From the girls getting their hair done to the guys straightening their ties, we had our own paparazzi! She was very open to our ideas of poses and wanted to be sure we were satisfied. We love Elizabeth Birdwell Photography!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Elizabeth was such a wonderful photographer. She captured every single moment of our big day! It was so much fun to look back through her beautiful pictures. I would highly recommend her to EVERYONE!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Elizabeth Birdwell Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. . . much appreciated! Xoxo!!

Lisa · Married on 07/25/2013

Elizabeth was a wonderful photographer. She took my daughter's wedding pictures with such emphasis on all the details. Every photos was beautifully captured. I would highly recommend Elizabeth if you are looking a true professional photographer.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Elizabeth Birdwell Photography's reply:

Thank you Lisa for your kind words. If the Mother of the Bride was happy it was a successful day for sure!!! Kelsey and Jared's Wedding was such a beautiful day. I loved sharing it with you all. Thank you again, so much!!

Kristin · Married on 04/18/2015

Elizabeth was great! She came early and captured moments of us getting ready and throughout the whole ceremony. She was great to work with and helped make our day relaxed and fun.

Sent on 12/09/2015