Elizabeth B Photography Reviews

32 | Spring, TX

32 Reviews for Elizabeth B Photography

If you are as unsure or stressing about choosing the right photographer to capture every moment look no more! Elizabeth B. an her assistant/husband Ryan are the incredible!! I could go on an on about the things they did outside of the normal photographer scope of work. On top of being excellent at staging people for posed pictures, they also captured the true emotions an excitement of the evening!! Truly amazing people!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Erin · Married on 07/23/2016

Elizabeth was top notch from the very first phone call to the final delivery of my picture drive (which is a special surprise all of its own)! She talked with me about my expectations of the wedding day to make sure we would be a good fit - which of course we were because she's fabulous. Leading up to the wedding day, she sent me reminders and encouragement about the BIG DAY! Which helped while I had all the planning going on.

On the day of, she made sure to get all the items on my wish list and made us feel so special along the way. She even managed to get the things I didn't remember to put on my wish list. For example, the day after my wedding I woke up in tears thinking that I hadn't gotten a picture with my grandpa at all. I had only talked with him briefly at the reception and I didn't ask for any pictures with just me and him. I got my gallery from Elizabeth and she had gotten the one moment of us talking at the wedding - that was the most special thing in the world to me. She got something that I didn't even have to tell her to get!

Every photo has a special meaning to my husband and me and we can't imagine having anyone else with us on that big day.

If you want a photographer that you can rely on and feel confident in - Elizabeth is your only choice!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Shelbi · Married on 06/24/2016

We LOVED Elizabeth so much! We booked her for our engagement shoot and she was so kind, patient, & didn't blink an eye when I told her how picky I was w/ photos! She was so great! We then booked her for our wedding & our baby's gender reveal pictures! We had a blast w/ her! Cannot wait to work w/ her again!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Katie · Married on 05/07/2016

I absolutely LOVE Elizabeth's photos!! She's professional and super sweet. She made us feel so comfortable during our Engagement Photo Session and then was ABSOLUTELY amazing for our entire wedding. She captured all the little details beautifully and the emotions from us and our guests. I knew I could relax and that she would take care of everything and make sure that we had the photos that we were looking for. Not only did she capture stunning everything we wanted, but she also hand-delivered the digital copies to us in a very unique and special way (but i’ll keep that a secret) within a month after our wedding!!! I’ve heard so many horror stories from other friends and family members that didn’t get their wedding photos until months (like 3-6 months) after the wedding and that’s just not the case with Elizabeth. She’s great and can’t wait to do my family and eventually maternity photos with her ;) Elizabeth, thank you so much for documenting this special time in our lives! I HIGHLY recommend Elizabeth B Photography to any bride. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Lauren · Married on 01/30/2015

Elizabeth is amazing. Not only is she the sweetest person ever, she's completely dedicated to her craft. She has been taking pictures for me since the beginning. I have trusted her with baby photos, family photos, engagement session and my wedding. I would recommend her to anyone! If that wasn't enough, she personalizes everything and makes you feel so special. She is one in a million.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2014

Elizabeth is amazing. Very responsive, she is working for you. Very talented! Has a great eye, there were shots that I knew I wanted and they turned out beautifully! But, it was the ones that she did candidly that were a wonderful surprise and the shots I did not even think about that floored me, so beautiful! I did not have to worry at all about my photos, it was such a blessing. She will do your day justice :)

Sent on 09/09/2016
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 11/30/2008

Elizabeth is very responsive and helpful. She has very reasonably priced packages and add ons.

Sent on 12/05/2016